Old 01-25-2023, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Episode Discussion - 16x08: "Forget Me Knots" [Streams January 26, 2023]

16x08:
"Forget Me Knots "

Synopsis
Voit’s internal struggles with himself lead him to a desperate kidnapping. But Rossi’s obsession brings the BAU closer to the truth than they’ve ever been.

Promo

Promotional Photos

Written By: Carlton Gillespie
Directed By: AJ Cook

jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You called it as far as Rossi finding the family connection he was insistent on the Garcia digging into missed calls when the unsub was in the hardware store.. At least one victim was saved but his use of fear of her family safety claims not to have seen his face
..great to see Henry and Micheal her real sons . Oh MY God Mekhai is 15 ,Phoenix is like 7
Old 01-30-2023, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wait! JJ's sons are AJ's real ones? I knew I heard that news before, I just couldn't figure where I read/heard it.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Henry /Mekhai has been oh the show many times . Since he was like 5 !
Old 02-03-2023, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

It was nice to see JJ's kids. Both kids have grown up so much since we last saw them. I can't believe how tall Henry/Mekhai is now! It's so crazy to think JJ was pregnant and gave birth to Henry all the way back in season 4. Makes me feel old

I liked seeing a team member with a teenager. I feel like some teenagers can be moody and have a bit of attitude and just want to keep to themselves. It seems like Henry is still an overall good kid since JJ seemed surprised that she sensed some attitude from him. I always thought seeing JJ and Hotch with teenagers would be interesting because as teenagers they're older and understand more and won't be exactly the same as when they were kids. They'll still love their parents but might go through the phase where they don't see them as "superheroes" and just want to be alone or with their friends. Plus, as they get older, they might resent their parents for their jobs as the BAU has to travel a lot and is often away for long periods of time. I feel like seeing JJ and Hotch struggle to find time for work while also trying to find time with their kids who may just want to be with their friends could be interesting. I feel like we could have gotten some teenage angst with Jack if Hotch didn't have to leave, as we saw Jack a bit moody and distant in the season 11 finale. But going back to Henry, he's older than he was during the original run of the show, so he therefore knows more and understands more of what his parents say. Add in he has two parents with a dangerous job and of course he's going to be worried and probably get upset. I also liked how after Henry overheard his parents, he did some investigating on his own on what they were talking about. JJ and Will are going to have to be more careful with what they say since if Henry overhears something they may not want him to hear he'll probably understand and they won't just easily be able to brush stuff to the side or try to sugarcoat things as Henry will likely not believe a sugarcoated story. And since Henry's older, they can also open up a bit more with him.

I really hope Henry being worried about Sicarius doesn't mean something bad will happen to one of JJ's sons or Will...

The scenes with Ramona and Voit were good. I couldn't tell if she would make it out alive or not and I'm glad she survived. At first I thought she might tell them what he looked like but then she remembered what he said about her family and instead she said she didn't see his face.

I liked the idea of Rossi going old school and going door to door, especially since he was a founding member of the BAU and they had to do things differently when they first started. I don't like the idea of him going alone. The cliffhanger with him coming to Voit's home and talking to Voit's wife was interesting, but I do wonder where it will go from here. Will Sidney tell Rossi of the shady stuff Elias has been up to, or will she not want to believe her husband is that horrible and defend him?
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread