Old 12-08-2022, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Episode Discussion - 16x04: "Pay-Per-View" [Streams December 8, 2022]

16x04:
"Pay-Per-View"

Synopsis
The BAU hunts for the next connection to the serial killer network when they pursue a home invasion team. Alvez and Garcia convince Tyler Green to submit a cognitive interview to unlock his memories of Sicarius..

Promo

Promotional Photos

Written By: Christopher Barbour
Directed By: Adam Rodriguez

jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched the episode , few interesting, storylines happening. Leave it to later
Old 12-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I'm going to hold out hope that whatever Voit gave Moose was just a sedative to calm him down and not put him down

I thought Adam did a great job directing. I liked how the cognitive interview was done. Felt bad for Tyler and hope he changes his mind and is willing to continue helping the BAU.

We only got a little bit of Voit but we still are left with more questions, like who was the guy he was seeing/hallucinating. Is Voit the head guy or is he taking orders from someone else or just incorporating someone else's ideas?

I kind of liked that the case ended up not being related to the season long case. It was nice to see the BAU still having to solve other cases as well, even if they did think it could be connected. Loved hearing "let's deliver the profile".

Poor Will. Can they just let one couple be happy without death or tragedy? I had a feeling something was going to happen with how much Will and JJ they were showing and the conversations they were having. I was worried at first that the unsubs might go after Will, then I thought maybe even JJ's mom since they mentioned her earlier in the episode. But instead Will might have cancer. I hope that they either find out he doesn't have cancer or it's caught early enough to treat it. Didn't Erica say that Krystall died from cancer? It would be a bit much to have two spouses die from cancer. Have they decided to move away from murdering the love interests to having them just die from diseases instead?
Also, not every member has to have a spouse/love interest die. Hotch lost Haley, Rossi lost Krystall and his first ex-wife, Reid lost Maeve. JJ and Will are one of the only long lasting couples on the show and represent the ones who were able to make it work despite how hard it may be. They're not perfect and they argue and disagree but that makes them normal and believable. I'll be disappointed if they decide to kill Will
Old 12-10-2022, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Seeing the Will JJ scene yes but the mini series is too short to kill him off .
Yet it does fit into the news bit that of the appearance of somebody from the last season.. I can only think of Reid who is as close as anyone to JJ ..I think the dog is a goner . I believe the unsub is seeing the man who “trained him” . Like his mentor ..
Nice twist to add two brothers were killing just to get revenge on their father .. zero ties to the current case .
Old 12-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Yet it does fit into the news bit that of the appearance of somebody from the last season.. I can only think of Reid who is as close as anyone to JJ
I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure it was said the past character returning was not in the last season, so that would rule out Reid (in relation to that bit of information at least)
Old 12-10-2022, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls2971 (View Post)
I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure it was said the past character returning was not in the last season, so that would rule out Reid (in relation to that bit of information at least)
Oh ok Then maybe it’s Hotch .. Morgan ..
Reply   Post New Thread