Old 11-30-2022, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Episode Discussion - 16x03: "Moose" [Streams December 1, 2022]

16x03:
"Moose"

Synopsis
At the heart of the serial killing network is Elias Voit. Dangerous psychopath. Manipulative narcissist. Loving father and husband. In order to find him, the team must find all of his kill kits. But one is missing, and the path leads to a bomb in the middle of Washington, D.C.

Promo

Promotional Photos

Written By: Matthew Lau
Directed By: Joe Mantegna

Last edited by jls2971; 12-01-2022 at 06:15 AM
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watched it during dinner ! Story is getting juicer, a lot more Interesting
Old 12-02-2022, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread. Will watch it this weekend. Can't wait to find out what the juicy bits were.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Trysting fact that we found out, The main guy is getting paid to set up those who want to murder . He has Financial difficulties, even turning down love making with his wife
Old 12-03-2022, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Rossi's just letting the F-bombs fly Garcia's reaction to the name Rossi gave the unsub was funny and it was pretty funny too when Garcia tried to bring herself to repeat the swear word nickname but she couldn't

I'm so glad they didn't kill the dog, but it's sad that the unsub turned the dog mean and aggressive.

I was a bit nervous to know that the unsub would be heavily featured, but so far I actually think it's interesting exploring Voit and learning what his motives could be. It's interesting to see him as a "normal" and loving father and husband and knowing all the evil he's doing behind their backs. We also learned that Voit is struggling with money, and is trying to figure out how to pay for his daughter's school and just committed to the magazine subscription from the high school boy and then he gets fired from his job. I have a feeling his wife might find out soon that he was fired and isn't actually going to work. I wonder if he would ever attack his wife or follow his "rules" and only kill people who are similar/remind him of the people who bother him.

I liked JJ and Luke taking action and not listening to the people on site and risking losing this unsub. Also enjoyed the rest of the team listening back at the office and ignoring Bailey and the calls to pull Luke and JJ back. It was also interesting when we learned the unsub actually had a fake bomb and hacked the cameras and wanted to lure out Sicarius and JJ worried they messed things up by moving in too soon. Also, the unsub in this episode was actually the one who messaged Garcia in the previous episode.

Bailey is a real piece of work, between being against the BAU, letting other people take credit for the BAU's work, and removing Rossi as unit chief. Loved the snarky nickname Prentiss had for him when he walked away after their discussion at the beginning of the episode. Also loved Prentiss standing up to him at the end of the episode and naming herself as BAU unit chief after Bailey removes Rossi, and Prentiss saying she isn't going to be the one worrying about her job when Bailey says she better not mess up.

We know Rossi became unit chief of the BAU when Prentiss was promoted. After Bailey threatens Rossi, we learn Rossi didn't want to be unit chief. At the end of season 15, we learned that Prentiss wanted JJ to take over. In interviews and articles before season 16 came out, they said JJ took the job offer in New Orleans. I have a feeling we'll probably learn more about that soon and it'll be explained more that that's why Rossi had to take over as unit chief: because JJ took the job in the New Orleans.
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Looking forward to the next ep .At the end of the 3rd they arrested what they thought was a member of the kill group .turns out he had cracked the code and was trying to lure the head out into the open … He even got past Penelope super secure security fire walls …
So see how he got into the network , what leads he can give the team
Reply   Post New Thread