Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-03-2021, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

You can post fan art in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpSik (View Post)
Oh, can anyone tell me what episode Prentiss is chasing some suspect dude and she gets shunted/hit by a car and keeps chasing him? Cheers medears. x
Are you thinking of when Prentiss was in the car with the suspect and they got hit by the truck, but she still managed to get out and shoot at them? That one is "Retaliation", which was the 11th episode of season 5.

jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 10:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls2971 (View Post)
You can post fan art in here

Are you thinking of when Prentiss was in the car with the suspect and they got hit by the truck, but she still managed to get out and shoot at them? That one is "Retaliation", which was the 11th episode of season 5.

[
Thanks for the nod to fan art
No, the ep/scene I'm after was when she was on foot. She was running across a road, tailing an unsub and a car shunted her. I've only seen the show once, in a whirlwind amount of time

ScorpSik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 10:14 PM
New Fan

A couple of close ups from my first Prentiss montage...I'll post the others over the next few days. All painted in acrylics.

Old 10-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love that.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 12:28 AM
New Fan

Thanks so much x Here are the next couple of faces...

Old 10-06-2021, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Those are so good!
Old 10-06-2021, 11:06 PM
New Fan

Thank you so much I just finished the series yesterday. Must say the finale has pretty much been the only episode in the entire run that left me cold. Bit too much time on the went-nowhere Reid story IMO.
Still, 323 great eps and 21 lousy one is a damn good run
Old 10-08-2021, 12:00 AM
New Fan

Last of the close ups - will post completed montage over the weekend x

Old 10-08-2021, 10:20 PM
New Fan

Completed - my first Prentiss montage. More to come x Acrylics.

Old 10-09-2021, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

That montage is so good!!

Quote:
Thank you so much I just finished the series yesterday. Must say the finale has pretty much been the only episode in the entire run that left me cold. Bit too much time on the went-nowhere Reid story IMO.
Still, 323 great eps and 21 lousy one is a damn good run
Yeah, the finale was fine but definitely could have been better. I didn't like how Reid was separated from the rest of the team in the very last episode. The entire team should have been working the case together. The finale had a lot of Reid stuff and then gave Garcia some closure, but they should have done more with the others. Hopefully the Paramount revival happens
Old 10-09-2021, 05:36 AM
New Fan

Quote:
That montage is so good!!

Yeah, the finale was fine but definitely could have been better. I didn't like how Reid was separated from the rest of the team in the very last episode. The entire team should have been working the case together. The finale had a lot of Reid stuff and then gave Garcia some closure, but they should have done more with the others. Hopefully the Paramount revival happens

Thanks so much - I was really pleased with how that one came out I am about to embark on a 12" figure...got my custom bobblehead all done (will post that too soon). I did another montage today - this one with a comic book look to it

Re the final ep, I am not a Reid fan (well, I was until the prison stuff, then he got a bit too much screen time for me and it put me off his character) so the whole coma-dream was a waste for me. How come a few eps prior he 'couldn't think of any future without JJ, yet in a coma, he chats with blonde Maeve like nowt ever happened Also, while I'm niggling, Garcia. She spent the previous ep trying to get everyone not to let JJ go, and she hates goodbye and change and loves to do good by saving people... and then suddenly she's inundated with offers and sods off.
Still, we got to hear Bowie again, so it ain't all bad.

I ***really*** was desperate for one last minute bit of super-hero style Prentiss physical action. She was just so fearless and gutsy, and while she rocked as boss, I did want one last moment of awesomeness from her. x
Old 10-09-2021, 11:37 AM
New Fan

I'm so very late to the CM party. So late that the guests have gone, the food's been thrown away, and the music's finished and I have the chap mopping the floor to chat awkwardly with while I wait for my taxi. Even the streamers are down LOL
So....I am desperate to talk about my new heroine.

I find myself torn with 'which' Prentiss I like best. I am head over heels with the gung-ho, taking a fist, guns blazing Prentiss of the early seasons.
BUT .... I love her s a boss. I want her to be my boss. And I'd probably even drink tequila if she was my boss and said 'Hey we're going out to drink tequila'.
As the boss, aside from being superbly clever, I love how she is a rock and friend for her team. She's the mother hen to them all, making sure they're okay. She cares and she always takes the heat for them.
She also plays very loose with the 'rules' and I think that fits wonderfully in with her earlier self - even her teenage self.

But I still want that one more moment of heroism.
We kinda got it with Scratch...we inda got it in Flesh and Blood... we kinda nearly got it in Twenty Seven.... but I'm greedy and want more.
Please Sir, can I have some more? x

Last edited by ScorpSik; 10-09-2021 at 12:01 PM
Old 10-10-2021, 01:18 AM
New Fan

Fun with clay... part one

Old 10-10-2021, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
I find myself torn with 'which' Prentiss I like best. I am head over heels with the gung-ho, taking a fist, guns blazing Prentiss of the early seasons.
BUT .... I love her s a boss. I want her to be my boss. And I'd probably even drink tequila if she was my boss and said 'Hey we're going out to drink tequila'.
As the boss, aside from being superbly clever, I love how she is a rock and friend for her team. She's the mother hen to them all, making sure they're okay. She cares and she always takes the heat for them.
She also plays very loose with the 'rules' and I think that fits wonderfully in with her earlier self - even her teenage self.
I agree. I like "both" versions of Prentiss. I liked her as unit chief and thought she did a good job, but there were times when I found myself missing the "old" Prentiss who was on equal footing with the others and just found myself missing that core team (seasons 3-7).

Quote:
pagetpagetgram
Bald Glam

Quote:
pagetpagetgram
Still Sexy
Old 10-10-2021, 10:44 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I agree. I like "both" versions of Prentiss. I liked her as unit chief and thought she did a good job, but there were times when I found myself missing the "old" Prentiss who was on equal footing with the others and just found myself missing that core team (seasons 3-7).
]
Yeah...S7 was a good 'un wasn't it? It really reminded the viewer just how great that core team was. I will probably do a rewatch over December, as I really do miss those early days. I don't know how I could be 'missing' that as it only took me a relatively short time to blow through the whole thing
Reply   Post New Thread