Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 02:17 PM
Addicted Fan

John Hatchitt: Favorite shot of the day, Shemar's workouts have nothing on this girl.

I wonder what's this about.. Maybe that PTSD story in 10/11 episode..

So, what I see from this picture, is that she is punching a bag or boxing(basically the same, you get the idea), there are gloves in the background, and also she is unwraping a bandage from her right hand.
So, that is probably the PTSD story, she is probably frustrated, so she is letting her frustration out through punching..

Looking forward to it!

Oh, yes, those shoots we're probably be hot.

Last edited by believer14; 10-31-2014 at 02:28 PM
Old 10-31-2014, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As somebody who follows combat sports , her " bandage " is tape one uses to protect Her hands while using the punching bag ! Thank you for the nice pic ..
Old 10-31-2014, 06:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

heh, yep I was going comment on the whole "bandages" thing as well. I don't do combat sports, but I do know a thing or two about them.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True any pic of a boxer or anyone working out on a heavy bag , have to protect ones hands
Old 10-31-2014, 06:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

hmmm....from the caption for that pic it sounds like maybe Morgan comes to talk to her while she is working out her emotions or something.....either that or this was taken after a workout with Shemar getting her ready for the scene.....
Old 10-31-2014, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

AJ Cook ‏@ajcookofficial 37 minutes ago
Happy Halloween! Of course we're Vikings. What else would we be?!?! @HistoryVikings @nathanandy !1 nice outfits
Old 10-31-2014, 07:43 PM
Total Fan

Nice picture .
Old 10-31-2014, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Frankly was looking for more AJ skin then Nathan !
Old 10-31-2014, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

yeah......that tank top kind of brings the whole Viking look down a notch. should have done something different with the top.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
As somebody who follows combat sports , her " bandage " is tape one uses to protect Her hands while using the punching bag ! Thank you for the nice pic ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
heh, yep I was going comment on the whole "bandages" thing as well. I don't do combat sports, but I do know a thing or two about them.
Quote:
True any pic of a boxer or anyone working out on a heavy bag , have to protect ones hands
Hahaha, I didn't want to say "bandage", but I couldn't remember how to write it in english(couldn't figure that "tape" is the noun I was looking for).. Of course, I know that is used to protect her hands, I don't do also combat sports, but I know some things.. Just can't express myself at the best sometimes because english is not my 1st language.. Sorry for misunderstanding..

Quote:
hmmm....from the caption for that pic it sounds like maybe Morgan comes to talk to her while she is working out her emotions or something.....either that or this was taken after a workout with Shemar getting her ready for the scene.....
I think it would be Hotch that talks to her, because I think Larry Teng or some different writer said it would been Hotch that is going to help her.. Also I don't think that she is taken after a workout with Shemar, because what was the crew doing there? I'm kidding, these lockers we seen for the second time, first when Rossi get his jacket in "Strange Fruit".. And it fits the timeline about her PTSD story, because they are now on, I think, 10 or 11 or 12..

Quote:
Frankly was looking for more AJ skin then Nathan !
Same her..

----
There is also one picture with Mekhai also dressed as Vikings..

Last edited by believer14; 11-01-2014 at 02:23 AM
Old 11-01-2014, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Saw that on Facebook wasn't a full enough family pic !
Old 11-01-2014, 08:05 AM
Total Fan

Viking Family.

Their little boy is adorable.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
think it would be Hotch that talks to her, because I think Larry Teng or some different writer said it would been Hotch that is going to help her.. Also I don't think that she is taken after a workout with Shemar, because what was the crew doing there? I'm kidding, these lockers we seen for the second time, first when Rossi get his jacket in "Strange Fruit".. And it fits the timeline about her PTSD story, because they are now on, I think, 10 or 11 or 12..

maybe Morgan is working out with her and Hotch comes to talk to her.........it is either Morgan is in the scene or they are just comparing the scene with Shemar's workouts or he helped her get ready for the scene by working out with her.

I guess they decided to use the looks from the TV show "Viking" on History Channel?
Old 11-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
maybe Morgan is working out with her and Hotch comes to talk to her.........it is either Morgan is in the scene or they are just comparing the scene with Shemar's workouts or he helped her get ready for the scene by working out with her.

I guess they decided to use the looks from the TV show "Viking" on History Channel?
That's not it, trust me.
Don't look a lot on the tweet, I just posted it because of credits.. This is just a funny refference about Shemar because he is always training to stay in shape..

Yes..

Last edited by believer14; 11-01-2014 at 02:37 PM
Old 11-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Flair Magazine - AJ Cook’s Criminal Mind

Interview by Flair Magazine!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread