Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Or because of the tragedy, she'll throw herself into her work.

I made a banner for the thread:

Melissa Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well one person I think we can rule out is defintely Prentiss. You see her license plate from the back as she walks to her car. You can't see the license plate from the angle we see the car that gets blown up. Also, the car that gets blown up has some big black device on the back and hers didn't have that.

The others will be harder to figure out because we only saw part of the car as they get in. The contenders are:

Hotch - maybe actor wants off show?
Morgan - ny job possibility
J.J. - pregnant, this would be too much drama....
Garcia - already been through tragedy

Any thoughts?
dexterlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Nobody is leaving the show though. They're just injured.

Great banner! I will add it to the first post.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
But Will never got into the SUV

I still think it's Hotch
Really? My memory is going I thought he was in the vehicle and she was standing by the curb....

I'm scared for Derek and Hotch now!
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

Will helped JJ into the SUV and then waved. He didn't get into one.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra (View Post)
Really? My memory is going I thought he was in the vehicle and she was standing by the curb....

I'm scared for Derek and Hotch now!
No unfortunately it was the other way round.

We know that no one dies...only gets injured. At this point I think whatever will happen will affect the TEAM. This is about the BAU, the article that Susan posted (if I remember correctly )it said that this whole thing could be about the team. Their presence there could be deliberate.

If they injure JJ and she loses the baby it's more like a personal tragedy, I mean the team will be there for her no doubt but 2 episodes later it will be back to working the cases. Like Garcia gets shot, everyone is concerned, next ep she is back to normal.

I don't think they will do that again, whatever happens they would probably aim to shake things up a bit, change the team in some ways.

That's where the whole Morgan, Hotch and the possible promotion comes in. If Hotch gets hurt, Derek takes over and this affects the whole team. Everything changes, we all know Hotch and Morgan's leader ship style would be different. This scenario provides an opportunity for team character development. Everyone has to pull up their socks, keep things together till THE BOSS come back.

And also Hotch needs a break from work, he gets suspended, marriage is in trouble, he asks for a transfer, Gideon leaves, Haley leaves, Jack leaves, gets divorced..he hasn't dealt with any of those things. When he was talking to Rossi about marriage, he is still looking for a reason why his marriage didn't work even when he did everything he could. I think he needs to get away for a while from work. This would be the only way that's going to happen I guess
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
And also Hotch needs a break from work, he gets suspended, marriage is in trouble, he asks for a transfer, Gideon leaves, Haley leaves, Jack leaves, gets divorced..he hasn't dealt with any of those things. When he was talking to Rossi about marriage, he is still looking for a reason why his marriage didn't work even when he did everything he could. I think he needs to get away for a while from work. This would be the only way that's going to happen I guess
Poor dude. He doesn't deserve to get blown up too.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Melika (View Post)
Will helped JJ into the SUV and then waved. He didn't get into one.
Awwww crap... My bad.... I can't wait to see what happens then... Hope it's not Derek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
Poor dude. He doesn't deserve to get blown up too.
I agree... Poor Hotch needs a break!
Old 05-31-2008, 10:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Hope it's not Derek!
I actually think it's either him or Hotch because of the affect it would have on the group...but I'm probably way wrong.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think we're going to know for sure until season 4 premieres, but with all these theories, for some of the characters it makes sense if they were the one to be blown up.

neel luvs tony - You made excellent points about the fact that Hotch has not dealt with his issues yet. So there's a strong possibility it could be him.

My money is still on it being JJ though. They have written the pregnancy into the show, so we'll have to wait to see what happens.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
They have written the pregnancy into the show, so we'll have to wait to see what happens.
^ That's exactly why I just don't think it's her. Why would they waste the time doing it if they're just going to basically overturn it?
Old 05-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Good point. But I guess I'm thinking of the trauma and pain that the character would have to go through if they 'lost the baby' you know.

There's so many good points made about who it could be, but another question to post is, who put the bomb there in the first place.

Will sort of creeps me out and I have this sneaking suspicion that he could have done it JJ because he really doesn't want a family but he puts on like he does. This may be far fetched, but with an ending so unpredicted, I can't help but wonder.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Awww.... Will creeps you out? What about him? He seems ok to me, but you do have in point in tv shows that's the one ya gotta watch out for
Old 06-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

He just seems too pushy.

Like he was pushing for JJ to quit her job or take a leave of absence right away for the baby, and that is another reason, I think the car victim is JJ.

Why would he be so pushy unless there was something to worry about...say a car blowing up?
Old 06-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Any new theories or are we all "theoried" out?