Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2017, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I read the final book, The Midnight Star. It wasn't how I wanted the series to finish, the first book was my fav; it was gutsy and all, but I much prefer Legend.
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marie's new book

Quote:
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Marie Lu—when a game called Warcross takes the world by storm, one girl hacks her way into its dangerous depths.

For the millions who log in every day, Warcross isn’t just a game—it’s a way of life. The obsession started ten years ago and its fan base now spans the globe, some eager to escape from reality and others hoping to make a profit. Struggling to make ends meet, teenage hacker Emika Chen works as a bounty hunter, tracking down players who bet on the game illegally. But the bounty hunting world is a competitive one, and survival has not been easy. Needing to make some quick cash, Emika takes a risk and hacks into the opening game of the international Warcross Championships—only to accidentally glitch herself into the action and become an overnight sensation.

Convinced she’s going to be arrested, Emika is shocked when instead she gets a call from the game’s creator, the elusive young billionaire Hideo Tanaka, with an irresistible offer. He needs a spy on the inside of this year’s tournament in order to uncover a security problem . . . and he wants Emika for the job. With no time to lose, Emika’s whisked off to Tokyo and thrust into a world of fame and fortune that she’s only dreamed of. But soon her investigation uncovers a sinister plot, with major consequences for the entire Warcross empire.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Met Marie, and got Champion signed. (my fav book) I'm looking forward to her new book.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am happy to meet her and get a book signed. I took Champion since its my fav of the series.

I tried to get a copy of her new book, but it was not easy and they ran out of copies.
Old 12-17-2017, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Reading Warcross, and loving it!!
Old 07-26-2018, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully this time it works out. I feel like this studio is familar.. that it could be the same studio picking up Hush, Hush?
ETA: Yep, I'm right. They've been busy in the YA area.

Old 10-12-2018, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

We are getting ONE extra Legend book!

Quote:
Fall 2019: First up! Ok, so one of the most frequent questions I get is whether there will ever be a fourth LEGEND book to answer some of the lingering questions from the original trilogy’s epilogue. Well guys, it’s coming out next fall (2019). 😍💛 I’ve been thinking about this for a while and wanted to write this single book for you guys. It will be set in the gameified society of Antarctica, and will be told from the alternating points of view of Day and his little brother, Eden, 10 years after the events of CHAMPION. (So it picks up right after CHAMPION’s epilogue.) June, of course, also returns, along with a couple of other LEGEND characters. I’m pretty excited to share this one with you guys. ☺️
🎉
Fall 2020: My new sci-fi/fantasy series I’m working on, SKYHUNTER, will release in 2020! I can’t say much about this yet, but it has meant a lot to me and I’ve been working hard on it. I’m psyched to share more soon with you about this series and my boy Red. ☺️💛
Old 03-09-2020, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone going to read her latest book?
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure how I missed the another Legend book. I was so confused when I saw it.

Which book is that? I've only read the first 3 Legend books.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Kingdom of Back

I am almost done with Legend.
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread