Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I guess I'm used to her mom on the t.v show who even though she did sleep with the cop is still there for her at least that how she was in the episode when they talked about Homecoming. Plus she seemed to make a change in the last book by coming back. I guess I liked her the most compared to the other moms who were pretty lousier at times so she looks the best.

Yeah, I haven't read any of the other books yet so I don't know how she evolves as a parent. I think Emily's parents aren't very good because they're so conservative and not willing to let her be who she wants to be. Or at least, that's the impression I've gotten from reading the covers of the next few books and from seeing the show. Spencer's parents are totally screwed up and are just horrible people. And Aria's Dad really drug her into his affiar. Her mom seems OK so far, though. But again, I haven't read anymore of the books so I'm not totally certain yet. I guess I'll just have to get the next few books.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

On the show Aria's mom is okay but in the books let just say she acted really mean to Aria when she found she kept the affair from her instead of only blaming the Dad
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, the parental figures in the books really aren't that great I hate that game that Spencer's parents play - the "star" game....I understand wanting to encourage your kids to do their best but I think that'd be more discouraging than anything.

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread