Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

i liked mac a lot too. some main characters can be a bit annoying but i liked her. i think she started out obnoxious in parts but she grew a lot.

i like dani too though.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

i liked mac a lot too. some main characters can be a bit annoying but i liked her. i think she started out obnoxious in parts but she grew a lot.

i like dani too though.
Old 01-26-2016, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

She did grow a lot
Old 01-26-2016, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Now I'm trying to remember how long Christian said he was in Faery. I can't remember.

Though I didn't think that being stuck in Faery aged you like that. That you just come out the same out how many years later.

April
Old 01-26-2016, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, It was never explained I don't think. I guess its because in Faery its longer, so growing up in Faery when it can only be a short amount of time in real time.

So Dani spent 5 years in Faery, so she grew up there (it was technically the silvers, different worlds, like Christian did when Mac found him and how he and Mac went from one world to another in Dreamfever) so she came out older, because that's what she looked like once grew up. Makes sense. Not like she would revert back to 14 upon entering the world again.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Yeah, they could

I finished the book Damn. SO much I want to say, but can't..
TELL Me Jk. Sorta.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Q&A from the release party. There's a few spoilers. I skimmed it and then stopped so I wouldn't accidentally spoil myself.

FEVERBORN Launch Q&A

April
Old 01-27-2016, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

i love her books and writing but she seems a bit defensive in all her answers. lol and she doesnt answer anything!

Quote:
When I’m writing, I’m fourteen books in, if you count the Highlander series which are so deeply connected. I have to remember every single thing that I have written. I call it my solar system. I have to keep every fact elevated in my subconscious sky and it’s all subconsciously glued together. You can’t keep that much information in your brain by intelligent effort, you have to be subconsciously plugged in to it fully, committed without reserve or thought of yourself.
this is a cool answer and it shows that she knows her books and the history.

i love that shes into the idea of a tv show! i would dieeeee if we ever got that.

Last edited by Alexa; 01-27-2016 at 01:28 AM
Old 01-27-2016, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

She never answers anything That's nothing new.

And I agree with her that TV would be better.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like she's given little hints before.

Though I'm always put off with her answers about Barrons past or the past of the 9. It's pretty much I'm not going to tell you what you want to know about the past so get over it. Although that's her right.

April
Old 01-28-2016, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, she doesn't give anything away. She wants people to wait and read for themselves.
Yeah sometimes she gives hints. I mean she says that like Dani's father/Barrons' first love do not matter in this scope of the story.

I remember when I was at the Iced Q&A, people asked if Ryodan was Dani's father
Old 01-28-2016, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

but she acts like some questions are unnecessary. i dont see why she cant easily just answer a few them. and i dont agree with the some things dont need answers.

I'm up to page 100. finally mac/barrons had sex! dont love that it was because she ate unseelie but oh well. barons' poor store!
Old 01-28-2016, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, she doesn't give anything away. She wants people to wait and read for themselves.
Yeah sometimes she gives hints. I mean she says that like Dani's father/Barrons' first love do not matter in this scope of the story.

I remember when I was at the Iced Q&A, people asked if Ryodan was Dani's father
Ha! I remember that.

Barrons love...it doesn't matter but we want to know. I want to know what happened to her. What kind of man he was then. How did they even become what they are?

Dani's father...yeah I guess he doesn't matter. Since we know Dani is the way she is because of the experiments. Though are we thinking her speed comes from those experiments? I feel like that hasn't been completely confirmed.

April
Old 01-29-2016, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I'm interested in Barrons' first love. As she was mentioned in those times Mac got into his head.

As for Dani, did her mother lock her in a cage because of her speed? that was before rowena found her? Or did her mother lock her up because Rowena told her to?
Old 01-29-2016, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah. I'm interested in Barrons' first love. As she was mentioned in those times Mac got into his head.

As for Dani, did her mother lock her in a cage because of her speed? that was before rowena found her? Or did her mother lock her up because Rowena told her to?
We originally thought Dani's mom locked her in the cage because of her speed and she was afraid of her. And then Rowena found her in the cage after her mom died. In the last few books we found out that Rowena knew about Dani earlier than that and was doing experiments on her. So I would say we don't know for sure. I would say probably a combination of both.

April
Closed Thread   Post New Thread