Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2015, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would say reviews or maybe even looking at quotes on gr too. Or you could skim through the book.

April
Old 12-27-2015, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah.

I'm surprised you need a recap since you read it after we did Which was less than a year ago.

I'm re-reading DF, and laughing to myself of the moments the UK appeared. He was the clerk at the clarin house. Was he also that old woman Mac bumped into the street? when she got lost and pointed her in the direction, which incidently led her to Barrons store for the first time
Old 12-27-2015, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he was.

April
Old 12-27-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I think Mac had mentioned it in Sf when the truth about it came out.

Geez Mac was really hesitant in accepting what she was in the beginning. But once she did accept the truth, it was better.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think a lot of it had to do with she didn't believe anything like that would be possible. She mentioned she didn't like fantasy, sci fi, etc books or shows.

April
Old 12-29-2015, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true. She was more into realism. She wasn't appealed by werewolves and the paranoia. I think Mac was more... she had to see it to believe it; kind of thing.
Old 12-29-2015, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't remember what it was under but I saw a description posted on fb of the book and it said it's the last book. That's not right, right?

April
Old 12-30-2015, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, it's not. Remember before any news came about, we still had feversong (Remember when it used to be "flayed"?). I can't even find that FB post telling us about her new contract, but did she say feversong + 2 more? Or fever song plus one more?
Old 12-30-2015, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't even keep them straight anymore.

Originally there were going to be 3 Dani plus 2 more Mac. Then they got combined to 4 books? Then more got added.

April
Old 01-01-2016, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

So the combined four books were Iced, Burned, Feverborn, feversong and one more? but.. that's basically what it is now, right? Maybe when she mentioned it, she hadn't yet to have the contract for it?
Old 01-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When they were combined I think Feversong was suppose to be the last. But she announced one or 2 more. I can't remember.

April
Old 01-02-2016, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't remember either and now I can't even find that FB post she recently said about her new contract.

Just finished re-reading BF. Loved that book. From all the MB stuff we go, to the new information on the fae history. Mac starting to come into her own and getting stronger because of it.
Old 01-03-2016, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Yeah.

I'm surprised you need a recap since you read it after we did Which was less than a year ago.

I'm re-reading DF, and laughing to myself of the moments the UK appeared. He was the clerk at the clarin house. Was he also that old woman Mac bumped into the street? when she got lost and pointed her in the direction, which incidently led her to Barrons store for the first time
Girlllll a year is a long time where did we leave off in burned? We found out Dani didn't kill Alina. I'll need to re-read that last chapter.
Old 01-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, maybe re-read the last chapters.

Also another.

Quote:
I jerked a glance over my shoulder. I'd forgotten how good the Book's illusions were. It really felt like I'd collided with a body. A warm, breathing, huggable body. Once I'd play volleyball and drank Coronas on a beach with an illusion of my sister who'd seemed just as real. I wasn't falling for that again.

It was standing up from the sidewalk, brushing its jeans off, eyes narrowed, rubbing its temple as if struck by a sudden headache, looking startled and confused, searching the space around it as if trying to decipher what weird thing had just happened. An invisible Fae had collided with it, perhaps?

Right. Now I was reading illusionary thoughts into the illusionary mind of my illusionary sister.

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 01-06-2016 at 04:13 PM
Old 01-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
"Great. And there you go. Fine. I'll be fine alone. I'm always fine alone," he shouted after her. "It's just that you're the only person I ever feel completely alive with. You're the only girl that ever gets half of what I say. Do I really have to come up with some ****ing superpower just to hang out with you?"

She stopped. Completely alive. She remembered feeling that once. Running the streets of her town with him, laughing and planning and fighting, amazed and thrilled that she got to be alive in such an exciting time. She remembered, too, the unique feeling of being so easily understood by him. They'd had an effortless rapport.

"Run away," he said, shaking his head. It's what you do best."
This is obviously Dancer and Dani/Jada.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread