Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2022, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

How was the sky event?

Is available as a replay?

I'd like a free trial again.

Quote:
assing through a film set this afternoon - Radcliffe Square has been transformed into the 1930s for the new Wonka film

Quote:
And classic cars and film extras on the sunny side of the Square for Wonka filming - I would think they are trying to get as much filming done as possible before Storm Eunice arrives tomorrow…
Old 02-18-2022, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

here's the event

what are they filming?
Old 02-18-2022, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
That has a fee, right?
Yeah it’s about $4.99 a month.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll have to watch that later.

The new Wonka film.
Quote:
alking into a film location - fake snow on New College Lane yesterday for the new Wonka film although with the lamp post there was a hint of Narnia lurking too.

Quote:
The hint of a rainbow captured not far from Hogacre yesterday afternoon - probably wise to stay well away from trees until Storm Eunice passes through today.
Old 02-19-2022, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't want anyone but Gene Wilder being Wonka.

Quote:
Yeah it’s about $4.99 a month.
That's cheap. But I will skip because I don't want too many subscriptions.
Old 02-19-2022, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Verified
‘I know what I’m walking into.’

Ten minutes until the FINAL episode of #ADiscoveryofWitches Get the popcorn ready because it's going to be a magical one!!

Quote:
‘It’s an enchantment. Unlike any I’ve seen before.’

Currently sitting on the edges of our seats during this spectacular finale!

Quote:
Justice.’

And that's all folks What an emotional ending! Let us know what your favourite episode was of Season 3 and if you have enjoyed it as much as we have!

Quote:
All dressed up and ready to film - hats and overcoats were de rigueur outside Brasenose College this past week for Wonka filming (and spot the Radcliffe Camera reflecting in the windows too).
Old 02-20-2022, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't believe it's over. I feel like just yesterday they were casting.
Old 02-20-2022, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)

That's cheap. But I will skip because I don't want too many subscriptions.
That's why every couple months I rotate and cancel one streaming app to try another.
Old 02-20-2022, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just miss the days when things were on regular TV. I am sick of paying extra for different streaming services.

Quote:
Snowdrops, clouds and the Conservatory glass house in the Botanic Gardens. Unfortunately my Oxford wanderings will be curtailed for a little while as I went into self-isolation yesterday - however, I still have so many photos that I should be able to post a little something each day

Quote:
he final showdown begins and ends here. Stream the series finale of #ADiscoveryofWitches now on AMC+.
Old 02-20-2022, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll
I just miss the days when things were on regular TV. I am sick of paying extra for different streaming services.
There's so many now too. That's why I would like to try each one available to be, at least once, via their free trials, to see what content they have and based on that, which service I like the most.

Netflix I always have, but I like Sundance Now, because it has some British shows/movies and it has "The Creator Series" of ADOW PLUS if you're a Matthew Goode, James Purefoy fan, it has all three seasons of "The Wine Show", which they co-present on Season 2. Season 1 Matthew Goode co-presents with Matthew Rhys and Season 3 they also have Dominic West.
Old 02-21-2022, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
That's why every couple months I rotate and cancel one streaming app to try another.
That is clever.

Quote:
I just miss the days when things were on regular TV.
It makes me frown how some shows (looking at you, CBS) are only on the streaming platform and not on the network. It's harder for me to keep up with something that is only streaming if the platform DOES have a network component.

I think all platforms should at least offer the free option where you'd have to sit through ads. I'd do that.
Old 02-21-2022, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think all platforms should at least offer the free option where you'd have to sit through ads. I'd do that.
I agree with that.

I would watch ADoW on the Sundance Now app if they had a free option with advertising.

I just don't want to pay for things and am willing to sit through commercials.

Quote:
Diana's training has paid off. Stream the entire final season of #ADiscoveryofWitches now on AMC+.
Old 02-21-2022, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

My issue with some of the streaming platforms, like CBS for example, is I pay for the HD channel on my cable package, so why should I have to pay extra to watch a show for another fee?
Old 02-21-2022, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^^^ Good point. You should be able to put in whatever your cable account info is and get it free.
Old 02-21-2022, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Exactly. We're not made out of money.

I think they are trying to make TV obsolete or something.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread