Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

There is no Hollywood ego or attitude. She is just so extremely beautiful, friendly, easy going and down to earth. It is no wonder so many people are falling in love with her
Old 04-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Passionate Fan

I came across this article. There is not much in there that is new, apart from where she went to school.

Chuck & Sarah
Old 04-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

credit

Old 04-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Prettiness!

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 04-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's so cute in that!
Old 04-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Too cute!
Old 04-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is rather cute. Naaaeeiioouuu.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Aww, look at her silly poses. So cute.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Total Fan

Aww. That's cute.

I have 77 icons of Yvonne from The Canyon for anyone to look at or use if they choose. Click for Yvonne Icons
Old 04-13-2010, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Silly poses indeed but pretty as always
Old 04-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Total Fan

Here's an article that talks about Yvonne and her movie I Love You Too.

Just as he's sure the film wouldn't have been as good as it is now if they'd have filmed that second draft, Helliar's also certain they wouldn't have been able to attract the cast they ultimately did - which includes internationally-recognized actor Peter Dinklage (who Helliar says was attached to the script very early on) and a who's who of the Australian film and TV world - prior to his insisted polish.

"Yvonne Strahovski, for instance, loved the current version of the script so much that she packed up her life in L.A and moved back here for two months just to do it."

Not that Helliar was familiar with Yvonne prior to her name coming up in a meeting.

"I usually keep my ear to the ground when it comes to new TV shows, but Chuck had escaped me. I hadn't heard of it, thus I didn't know Yvonne. But even so, when I saw her photo I didn't think she was right anyway - she was hot, sure, but I didn't think she was right for this, not based on the photo anyway.

"You see, I always envisioned the film being about people in their thirties - because that's the age when you really have to decide whether you're going to grow up or not. Yvonne was in her early twenties at that stage, and I didn't think the film would work as well with someone in her twenties. But then I started to watch her in Chuck, and I realized that she has sort of like an older personality - that she could play older. I immediately went 'yeah, that's her'."

Strahovski filmed a screen-test with her prospective co-star Brendan Cowell, Helliar's choice for the male lead, in Los Angeles (Cowell had been shopping his mug around Hollywood at the time).

"They did a great screen test; they had terrific chemistry. It was just great", says Helliar.

"When Yvonne arrived in Australia I was actually taken back by how normal and down-to-earth she was. You make films in the states Clint, so it's a bit harder for you", Helliar laughs, "but I'd like a 'no *******' policy on all the films I make, if it's possible, so was hoping she'd be like that. She was just amazing. She's so great. She's one of the funniest girls I've ever met - she's hilarious. And I think she's going to be a massive star".

The multi-tasker says Strahovski, Cowell, and Dinklage are absolutely astonishing in the movie, "And I just loved watching them say my lines. They really brought these characters to life".

Moviehole. Set Visit : I Love You Too
Old 04-14-2010, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She was just amazing. She's so great. She's one of the funniest girls I've ever met - she's hilarious. And I think she's going to be a massive star".
In some ways I don't want this to happen. I like that we have this amazing actor all to ourselves. But then again she should be, for the simple reason that she is that amazing.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ Yeah I know what you mean!
Man, is it actually possible to find a flaw about her?!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think so. Maybe if she kicked puppies in her spare time. But she is so perfect she wouldn't ever do that.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

She'd never kick puppies!

And I totally know what you mean, Em. I feel that way about music, too. LOL, I can be such a snob.