Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2012, 02:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Maybe they start putting Sarah into old outfits to help jog her memory! Besides the W uniform, I can think of a few others that would work. Well, they'll work for me at least.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

they convince her that she works at the. wiennerlicious and is marriaged to scooter.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by weejad (View Post)
Maybe they start putting Sarah into old outfits to help jog her memory! Besides the W uniform, I can think of a few others that would work. Well, they'll work for me at least.
I`m all for that, especially if it means we`ll get to see her dressed in the hot Orange Orange and Buy More outfits again.

Also i`m dreading seeing Sarah trying to kill Chuck. I hope that she won`t hurt him.

Lastly it is really hitting me more that we won`t be getting our weekly dose of Yvonne anymore. It is going to be so hard to let Sarah go.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by weejad (View Post)
Poor girl, I know she and Chuck will end up together and happy, but I really hope she gets at least some of her memories of the past five years back!
I really hope that she gets them all back. It those memories that made her into the person she became. No matter how small or insignificant a memory might seems it did contribute to making her into who she was. It'd also be pretty depressing for both her and Chuck and well everyone really, Casey, Morgan, Ellie, Devon, her mother, etc... I don't care how they do it I just really want to see her remember what happened in the last five years.

I wrote a very short little story (only 860 words) about Sarah based on the final scene after an odd/random thought I had while watching the scene.

Mysterious Disappearance
While drowning in a sea of confusion Sarah makes a shocking discovery.

Mysterious Disappearance, a chuck fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 01-24-2012, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finalyl saw the episode. Ugh at that ending.

Ugh at everything because Chuck is about to end and I don't know what to do.

But that ending.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Another good interview, covering both the end of Chuck and her SoBe shoot (not spoilery, other than the name of ep 512 which I think we all know already anyways).

Strahovski Says Bye 'Chuck,' Hi SoBe 'Skinsuit' - YouTube
Old 01-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks! Can't watch now cause I'm at work though
Old 01-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Extreme Fan

thanks!
Old 01-27-2012, 11:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yvonne is tweeting and retweeting up a storm tonight. She seems very emotional about the end. It's very sweet.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Banned

Sarah was remembering stuff, bits and pieces. I choose to believe she'll get it all back eventually.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also think that Sarah will eventually get her memory back.

Yvonne delivered an incredible performance in the finale. She perfectly displayed Sarah`s emotions, especially her confusion and sadness in dealing with Chuck. I`m really going to miss getting a weekly dose of Yvonne. However there`s always the movies along with the occasional TV guest spot.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:18 AM
Passionate Fan

^Her performance was outstanding really. Everybody else was also fantastic. Zac was especially amazing when Chuck was pleading with Sarah in their dream house.

But Yvonne really sold so many different versions of Sarah and was just superb at every one of them. She made me believe, that Sarah was emotionally back in a time before she met Chuck, but there were still traces of the person she had become over the last five years just under the surface. That was truly magnificent. And that storyline would have fallen completely flat with anybody less talented.

Chuck & Sarah
Old 01-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Total Fan

I'm hoping one of those movies will be a Chuck movie. I'm not ready to let Sarah Walker-Bartowski go and though I loved Yvonne's amazing and awesome performance in tonight's episodes, I did really miss seeing the Sarah we all grew to know and love over the years and I would like to see her one last time at least.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:39 AM
Banned

Okay now I really want either Yvonne or Zach Levi or preferably both to become huge movie stars! I mean huge. That way they have clout between them to get the studios to make a Chuck movie!

I think we saw some of the Sarah we love when Chuck had to make the decision to use the intersect himself to diffuse the bomb. You can see that she was disappointed after did want to feel those feelings for Chuck again.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also would love to see Yvonne become a huge movie star so that we can see a lot of her and it would make it easier to get a Chuck movie. I`m not ready to let Sarah go either and would love to see the beautiful woman we`ve seen grow from being strictly a sexy kickass spy to a great wife and friend one more time.

Also on a more shallower note, i saw a little feature on some the hottest outfits Yvonne has worn on Chuck and i`m surprised that we never got to see her wear a sexy school girl uniform.

Maybe it`s just me, but i think that Yvonne would love very hot wearing an outfit like that for the Chuck movie, especially in a scene where Sarah does an undercover mission or has a little sexy time with Chuck.