Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Castle [News & Appearances] #23: Because we're all eagerly waiting for news of a back nine pickup.

Latest:
ChuckTV.net: Promote Chuck Season 4, Win Swag
Huh? Sept. 27 Episode of ‘Chuck‘ Will Compete With ‘The Event‘
What Are the 10 Most Anticipated Returning Fall Shows? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
'Chuck' Season 4 Intel: The Return of Linda Hamilton ()
Zachary Levi talks secrets, lies & Linda Hamilton on Chuck | ChuckTV.net : The fansite for the NBC series, Chuck
10 Reasons to Catch Up on Chuck | Parade.com
Chuck vs. the Podcast Blog Archive Rafe Judkins Q&A ()

[If there's anything to put in the OP just let me know.]

Future Titles
"They are on a one way train to Awesome"
Old 10-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT!

We better get a back 9 pickup!

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 10-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'd love for us to return to above 2.0 ratings, and I think that would seal the deal, given the state of NBC's other new shows. Also eagerly awaiting any further news re: Comcast's buyout.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Thanks!

Just a thought but what are the chances that Chuck is moved to another NBC/Comcast/UNiversal whoever it is affiliate? If it comes to that?
Old 10-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

That's a good question. And I really don't know what will happen to NBC's current lineup after a merger. They could move it to one of the other networks, like USA. The current Chuck ratings would kill most other cable shows, but it's likely the ratings would drop some. But because of how loyal/fanatic Chuck fans are, maybe not much.

They could also keep it on NBC but also show repeats on cable.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

If NBC didn't want to keep it on its main station they should definitely consider moving it to another station. Because I think you're right, it would likely show that the loyal fanbase would watch it anywhere.

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 10-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Tftnt!

I'm pretty sure Chuck would maintain a big chunk of it's fan base even if it was moved online Pretty loyal group
Old 10-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerbingfan (View Post)
If NBC didn't want to keep it on its main station they should definitely consider moving it to another station. Because I think you're right, it would likely show that the loyal fanbase would watch it anywhere.
Thats my thinking as well. It would be a great pair with White Collar just saying.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

tftnt! Did Nic come up with this title?
Old 10-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Well. I just saw the news of who wrote next weeks episode. I have some thoughts on her. Considering i still love That 70s Show and thats the board i majority post on now. I love Jackie/Hyde. They are my #3 OTP of all time.

Anyway, here is the post i just made there.

Quote:
OMG.

Guess who wrote next weeks Chuck episode..Fromer T7S writer Kristin Newman.

Well...she didnt seem to be that into jackie and hyde considering two of her episodes were "You Shook Me" (S5E22) and "Don't Lie To Me" (S7E12).

She also wrote two S8 episodes and co wrote a 3rd. "Misfire" *barf* (S8E4) and "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" *barf* (S8E17) and ""Leaving Home Ain't Easy" *barf* (S8E20)

She also wrote..."Baby Fever" (S3E7), "Eric's Naughty No-No" (S3E19), "Pinciotti vs. Forman" (S4E3), "Forgotten Son" (S4E9), "Class Picture" (S4E20), "Heartbreaker" (Part 2) (S5E4) "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" (S5E14), I mentioned above the other S5 episode she wrote. She also wrote "I'm a Boy" (S6E8), "Happy Jack" (S6E17), "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" (S7E3), I mentioned "Don't Lie To Me" above, and "2000 Light Years From Home" (S7E22) (Happens to be the last T7S episode i acknowledge as canon)

And i mentioned all the S8 ones she wrote. So i will be watching this Chuck episode closely next week. I mean out of all those episodes she wrote i can't stand a lot of them. She sure liked to have J/H angst it seems.

"Class Picture" and "Heartbreaker" are my favorite episodes from her. "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" as well. Outside of those three. Meh.
So this writer has caused me a lot of anguish in the past. Yeah, as you can tell, i know a lot about that 70s show.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Haha I love it I enjoy that 70's show as well but I never watched it on a regular basis just when I saw it on I would tune in for the reruns and such good show so Im excited to see what she brings to Chuck!
Old 10-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGAva (View Post)
tftnt! Did Nic come up with this title?
Er, ... I did. Uh, am I channeling Nic now?
Old 10-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. I think so.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow, thanks for the That 70s Show breakdown! I was wondering what episodes it was that she wrote I like the season 3/4/5 eps that she worked on, but my memory of eps in later seasons is not as good because I wasn't as addicted to the show then, and I can't really remember the plot from the title like the earlier seasons.

It will be nice to see what kind of comedy she brings to Chuck given her background on T7S and HIMYM.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Interesting that she was a writer for T7S. I do not like what she did to JH in the later episodes. I hope she's not as hard on CS. I can't take that.