Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm an English major and Journalism minor and I hope to go into publishing as an editor. There are other things I can do, though. Tthat's one good thing about an 'open' major.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Extreme Fan

^That's great...publishing books?

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
Have you ever been overseas? If so, where
Old 06-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, that would be my ideal.

Are you ever going to answer your own questions? Haha.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Haha, so I think I answered the celeb one already, but as for the others:

If a genie granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
I'd wish for: just one more day to spend with the people I've lost; my friends and family to live full happy and healthy lives; and to travel the world meeting amazing people.

To have my dad still be with us.

Have you ever been overseas? If so, where?
I've been to Sri Lanka (where I was originally born and visited again last year), Malaysia and New Zealand...but next year I'm planning a trip to the US, and hopefully the UK
Old 06-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that's right! My bad, lol. And I'm so sorry about your dad.

I don't think anything, really. How lucky am I? I guess maybe I would be more forgiving, but that's more about changing myself not my life.

Have you ever been overseas? If so, where?
Unfortunately, no. Hopefully someday.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Linds It's tough, but I guess life just keeps moving forward.

Who is your favourite character on Greek and why?
What is your favourite episode of Greek so far and why?
Are/were you in a sorority? If yes, what sorority are you in and why did you join? If not, why not?
Old 06-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That it does. =/

Who is your favourite character on Greek and why? That's so hard! I really do love all of them but Cappie is the character that really drew me in, in the beginning.
What is your favourite episode of Greek so far and why? Again, I love so many for different reasons, but the first to come to mind is The Rusty Nail. Or Multiple Choice.
Are/were you in a sorority? If yes, what sorority are you in and why did you join? If not, why not? I'm not. I'm more focused on academics, not that there aren't plenty of benefits of a sorority.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I know, it is so hard to choose!

Who is your favourite character on Greek and why? I feel the same way, in that Cappie was the character that really drew me in to the show - but I'm not sure if I still feel that same affinity for him So, I guess I'd have to say Rusty.
What is your favourite episode of Greek so far and why? Difficult to choose, but toss up between Social Studies and At World's End - never tire of watching them
Are/were you in a sorority? If yes, what sorority are you in and why did you join? If not, why not? We don't have sororities or fraternities as such in Australia. When I was at University, I lived on campus (Arscott House), and our houses were kind of like sororities/fraternities - only co-ed/mixed! So we had lots of themed parties, events, house rivalries etc, it was a blast.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Your university experience sounds awesome!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Whats your favorite holiday?
What's your favorite season?
Have you ever started watching & show and just stopped watching it? If so, what show & why?
(not like stopped like in the middle of an episode, but like stopped watching it week after week LOL)

icon - Alexa
Old 06-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What's your favorite holiday? Christmas.
What's your favorite season? Fall.
Have you ever started watching a show and just stopped watching it? If so, what show & why? I think the only show I've done that with is Grey's Anatomy. I LOVED the first and second season and I felt like after S2 it sold out. I have started watching again casually, but I don't love the show as a whole like I once did.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Whats your favorite holiday? Australia Day We all get a day off to have BBQs, listen to music and enjoy the sunshine (and celebrate our country of course!)
What's your favorite season? Summer
Have you ever started watching & show and just stopped watching it? If so, what show & why? Most recently, it was Modern Family. It looked like a really good show and the first episode was pretty funny, but then, because of timing or whatever, I haven't watched another episode.

That's so funny Linds, I'm exactly the same about Grey's. I stopped watching after S2 and then only started watching on and off again about halfway through last season before George died.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right?! And Grey's was once SO GOOD. Like, legit. At present time, my favorite characters are the newbies, particularly Lexie and Jackson. I still really adore Christina, though. She's all kinds of fierce.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Whats your favorite holiday? Christmas
What's your favorite season? Summer
Have you ever started watching & show and just stopped watching it? If so, what show & why? Yup. The show was The Secret Life Of The American Teenager. I watched it up until the beginning of this year. The show was pretty good in season 1(like the full 22 episodes so both halfs), & then the first few episodes of season 2 were good, then it slowly got boring & uninteresting for me & watching it started to feel like a chore for me, and I had a different show to watch when it came back so I started to watch the first few episodes of when it came back for the second half of season 2 at the beginning of this year, and then I got to a point where I didn't care to watch it anymore & since then I haven't watched it. I've seen a few scenes here and there, like If I hear that Amy/Ricky(my favorite couple on the show) get a good scene I'll watch their scenes and thats it.

icon - Alexa
Old 06-12-2010, 03:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Laura - I've never watched Secret Life, but your explanation made me remember that I've probably had the same experience with One Tree Hill. I used to love the show and watched up until S5, but then just stopped. I've seen a couple of eps here and there since but it's just not the same.

Linds - I know, I love Christina. She has stayed true to her character the whole time (well I'm assuming so since I missed a few seasons ). Lexie is hilarious and well Jackson/Jesse is But I do think the way they handled the Alex/Izzie thing was terrible.

Okay, some new Qs:

If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only take one person with you, who would you take and why?
Favourite thing to do on a weekend?
Heels or flats?