Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh wow I didn't know about Clark having 2 upcoming films. Thats awesome though

icon - Alexa
Old 01-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Loyal Fan

The movie is called Hot Tub Time Machine. Actually he plays his age and somehow travels back in time to meet his mother just before she conceived him in 1986!

Anyone wondering why there's not press/previews for Greek? The teen mags are covering that gymnastics show and Secret Life. I recall Teen Vogue was the first magazine that printed a Greek ad.

It returns in 25 days, and no press? Hoping Spencer gets press again (really impressed she did Maxim, InStyle, EW, TVGuide, and Glamour, The View last year for Greek!)
Old 01-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's probably because it hasn't been off the air for that long?
Old 01-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, this was a relatively short hiatus.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

There was a new video posted on Youtube today of another interviewer on the set of Greek. It's a cute video.....check it out :0)

YouTube - Exclusive On-Set Visit of ABC Family's "Greek"
Old 01-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome! Thanks for the link.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanks for the link.

Icon:Shalia74
Old 01-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Going to check that out now!
Old 01-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Not so much Greek news but thought I would let you guys know the ratings from last night: TSL got 4.5 million viewers (WOW!) and then MIOBI afterwards got 2.7 million. Seems like it was a pretty significant drop. BUT even if Greek gets half of the ones who see MIOBI we still get over a million viewers....which would be exciting! Plus there are a lot of people that only watch Greek who will tune in afterwards. I don't watch MIOBI and I used to really be into TSL but last nights episode was pretty disappointing. I was more excited about the 15 second Greek promo than the show....haha!
Old 01-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TSL ratings are just ... I don't understand, lol. No disrespect, of course, just my opinion. The writing is not there.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith grows old (View Post)
TSL ratings are just ... I don't understand, lol. No disrespect, of course, just my opinion. The writing is not there.
I get what you mean. I was only watching yesterday so I could see the promo lol.
I don't why people like the show so much.

Icon:Shalia74
Old 01-05-2010, 07:43 PM
Addicted Fan

I used to like it. I thought that chapter 1 of S1 was pretty good, and then it just went completely downhill from there. By the end of Ch.2 there was no storyline that really interested me anymore. And Greek is just... miles and miles ahead of that show as far as writing, acting, etc. IMO, anyway. I think one of the main problems is ABC Family doesn't promote Greek enough, which really bugs me.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith grows old (View Post)
This. SO MUCH WORD. I hate to see a show like Greek suffering, despite it's excellent writing, simply because it isn't soap-opera-y enough.
to yourself
Old 01-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the link.

icon - Alexa
Old 01-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree. It's like Greek suffers because of good writing, and that's not fair. Blah. And ABC Family definitely needs to promote it more. For shame!

Quote:
Lea Thompson Talks Greek Stint and '80s Influences

TVGuide.com: How did you come to guest-star on Greek?
Lea Thompson: They just asked me. It just seemed perfect. They offered it to me and I hadn't seen it too much because I'm not their target audience, but I had a room full of teenage girls, my daughter and my niece, and said "They want me to play Cappie's mom," and they flipped. "Cappie's mom! You have to do it!" They all loved it, so I caught up with episodes on ABCFamily.com and I fell in love with the show, so I'm really happy to be here.

TVGuide.com: Since you've been in the business for so long, now working with these young actors on Greek, do you look at them and see yourself in them?
Thompson: The lovely thing about being an artist is that it crosses ages and generations. We do the same thing, we're on the same journey. I love hanging out with young artists because they don't think of me as older. We're people who have to get in together and work. I have to say, I was kind of nervous. ... so I was saying to Spencer, "Will you run these lines with me because I'm kind of nervous because I don't know you guys. I feel vulnerable." She said, "Oh, I totally get it, let me help you out." We're just like comrades.
A couple of the questions are a bit spoilerish, so for those who are interested, you can read the rest of the interview here.

Last edited by keep the starlight; 01-06-2010 at 02:49 PM