Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2008, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they can't be friends! NOO!
Old 10-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, yes, they can!

Okay, I don't know that I've decided I want them to be friends, but I like how complex their interactions are. One minute they seem to understand one another and the next they're enemies again. It's fun to watch.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i'll have to take your word for it... i'm way behind, but it's interesting to know what lies ahead... i think anything is possible really... look at my cappie and evan love

the op banner is gorge btw... kudos to whoever made it
Old 10-29-2008, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The OP banner is quite pretty, Britney made it.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

britney is mucho talented
Old 10-30-2008, 12:27 AM
Elite Fan

There will always be tension with them, as long as Cappie is in the picture. We know he's hung up on Casey and Rebecca is hung on him, so even if they try to become friends, I still think Cappie might play a big part in weather they become friends, or remain frienemies. They may turn out like Blair/Serena one day.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 10-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know if I want them to be friends. But I like seeing them getting along and being friendly. I love the little moments. If they were friends, their relationship wouldn't be so complex and interesting.

PS: I was rewatching with my mom last night [loser, I know, but she loves it too], and it's soo obvious that Casey forgetting the gift was just a way to make the cliffhanger believable. Without that screw up, the cliffhanger wouldn't work because it would be obvious that Rebecca would choose Casey/ZBZ over Frannie. Contrivity fairy strikes again.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
I don't know if I want them to be friends. But I like seeing them getting along and being friendly.
That's exactly how I feel, for sure.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I must admit, I never used to like Rebecca at all, and certainly not Rebecca/Casey when they were always hating each other, and Rebecca just loved ticking her off, but I'm really starting to enjoy their relationship. I mean, it's so real. They're not just insta!friends after one scene/episode. They have issues, they know they have issues, and they're still not the closest people on the planet, but they can be friendly and put some of the past behind them, and they're trying to have a better relationship. I love how their relationship isn't perfect and I'd hate for them to ever return to being complete enemies.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It definitely took me a while to truly warm up to Rebecca, but I love her as a character now. She has so many layers, and that's how people are. It's rarely, like, you're good! You're bad! You know?

Old 10-31-2008, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

ITA with that except rebecca was my fave sharacter from the first ... i always have had a weakness for the girl most others love to hate
yeah the gift exchange thing was def to strengthen the cliffhanger asit stands now i am not sure if she will stay or go, but i really hope she stays i think i will cry if she goes with frannie
Old 10-31-2008, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I always liked her. I liked her for what she was. I liked that she was upfront about her feelings for Casey and didn't scheme behind her back or anything. It gave Casey the ability to give it right back, so it was all good. And I loved the scene at the end of the episode where Cappie was sick, when she was trying extra hard because Casey always apparently took such good care of him. I loved when she was all "That just makes me like her more" when Cappie tells her how Casey would just knock him out and sneak out the window.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ LOL. I loved that, it was so good.

Old 10-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith grows old (View Post)
It definitely took me a while to truly warm up to Rebecca, but I love her as a character now. She has so many layers, and that's how people are. It's rarely, like, you're good! You're bad! You know?
That is one thing that I really like about Rebecca. There are so many shows where the characters are simply either good or bad and they don't really have much more to them than that, but with Rebecca, you can see there's more to her. There are reasons for why she acts the way she does, whether it be good or bad. so she's not someone who just does things out of the blue with nothing leading her to it.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith grows old (View Post)
^ LOL. I loved that, it was so good.
She totally respected her for that