Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2007, 01:59 AM
Elite Fan

I think they will and I don't mind that Calvin is gay, but I really wished he wasn't cause I wan't him and Ashleigh to get together. They are adorable, but you never know, we may get a scene with them that turns romantic, kinda like with Jack and Jen from Dawson's Creek, when they got Drunk and made out....
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 10-03-2007, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

You know, I think the character of Ashleigh is a little to shallow to be in a relationship with Calvin if he wasn't gay. I think spending time with him is going to be great for her because he doesn't treat her a sidekick or write her off as some ditzy sorority girl.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

Agreed. I loved his attitude toward Travis. It showed that he was already protective over her and that he felt Travis wasn't good enough for her. Which is true. That guy was just random..
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 10-03-2007, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Calvin is definately a good person for her to have around. Keeps her grounded I love how he looks out for her.. and the things he says to her, so sweet.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Calvin has been such an amazing friend to her, he really has. Many of the things he says are just the sweetest. I wish I had someone around to tell me such pretty things. Hee!

I love when Ashley asks him what he thinks of Travis and there's a really long pause and then he's like, "He's not my type." And she's all, ha ha, very funny! LOL.

Old 10-04-2007, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

That was a cute scene...
Old 10-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Total Fan

I just love these two together. I was just able to watch the last 2 episodes of the season and their scene broke my heart. He has to come back and then hopefully they can get their friendship back.

New Mexico's still out there
I love you
I love you too
Old 10-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Linds+ (View Post)
Calvin has been such an amazing friend to her, he really has. Many of the things he says are just the sweetest. I wish I had someone around to tell me such pretty things. Hee!
Me too! it's no wonder Ashleigh fell for him really. He was so sweet it was a little obvious he must be gay
Old 10-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

I agree with you all, he is a great friend especially when he was helping her with Travis

Old 10-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

She knows she messed up and I know she is going to take it hard, but she is going to have to give him some space and let him get over his anger. He knows it wasn't intentional, but I don't blame him for being pissed off. They'll work it out though..
Old 10-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I cna totally imagine her making really big, cheesy and adorable gestures to try and get him to forgive her
Old 10-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

Awww... I can too. I have a feeling though, that her feelings for him, aren't going to go away, just cause he said he's gay. I could still see her liking him and secretly hoping he wasn't, so she could be with him.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully she'll try her best and help him in the situation, she put Calvin in. Hopefully they won't lose a good friendship, but chances are he's going to hold a grudge for a bit.

Old 10-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I don't think it'll be something he'll get over easily, even though I'm sure he knows she didn't mean to do it.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely think Ashleigh has a lot to prove and a lot to make up to Calvin, as she should. I think she'll try, though. She obviously feels bad about it, but what's done is done.