Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Ashley News 08 || Because Ashley's a very busy girl!

Ashley News Thread
Check here for all the latest Ashley news, including her recent appearances and events, her upcoming projects, what she's been getting up to on Twitter and much more!

Recent Appearances/Events
March 11th ~ Victoria's Secret Pink Nation Spring Break

More pictures here;

Nylon Magazine Shoot

More pictures here;

March 25th ~ The Last Song Premiere

More pictures here;

March 27th ~ Perez Hilton's Birthday Party

More pictures here

May 12th ~ Nylon & YouTube Young Hollywood Party

More pictures here

May 20th ~ The CW Upfront at Madison Square Garden

More pictures here

May 20th ~ The CW Network's 2010 Upfront Party

More pictures here

June 20th ~ Perez Hilton's 2010 MuchMusic Awards After Party

July 28th ~ CBS, The CW and Showtime Summer Press Tour Party Arrivals

July 29th ~ TCA CW Panels

Upcoming Events/Projects

Quote:
"I've actually just sold my first movie to ABC Family, which I'm not in, and it's really exciting, because it's hard. When I do production meetings, they always ask if I'm going to be in it. For this one, I told them 'no, I don't want to be in it I just want to produce something' and they told me, 'Oh, ok cause that's really hard to sell."

Ashley continued, "Everybody who wants to buy something from my brand usually wants me in it and I really want to establish my production company being separate. I just want to do something, have ideas and come up with you know reality shows and this movie that we"ve just sold to ABC Family I'm really excited about."
Quote:
It's almost time to go back to school and you know what that means? New clothes shopping! JCPenny & Ashley have teamed up for a fun new contest. Pick your favorite back to school trend and tell us why you need a shopping spree for a chance to win a makeover by Ashley! Get all the contest details and enter to win HERE. Good luck & have fun!
Quote:
It has been announced today that Ashley will be reprising the role Sharpay Evans in the new Disney Channel Original Movie ‘Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure‘. Ashley will also be executive producing the High School Musical spin-off and production of the made-for-television movie will begin this summer for a premiere in 2011.

Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure follows the thespian who is about to meet her destiny on Broadway, and luckily, theater lighting highlights her hair and skin tone beautifully. Her big break comes after a talent scout spots her performing with her dog Boi at a charity gala, and now there’s not a marquee big enough or lights bright enough to contain the glorious fame she plans on having. Sharpay and Boi head to New York, but theatre is a dog eat dog world, and nothing turns out as Sharpay expects, especially when she meets her match in a rather daunting Broadway starlet.

Visit the Sharpay | SFA Spoiler & Speculation thread for stills, pictures teasers and behind the scenes news!

Quote:
In her first regular broadcast series gig, actress-singer Ashley Tisdale has signed on to co-star on the CW pilot "Hellcats."

"Hellcats," which is executive produced by "Smallville" star Tom Welling, centers on Marti (Aly Michalka), a college girl from the wrong side of the tracks who, after losing her scholarship because of budget cutbacks and her mother's (Gail O'Grady) chronic irresponsibility, joins the Hellcats, the college's competitive cheerleading team.

"High School Musical" alumna Tisdale will play Sierra, the peppy and fiercely intense captain of the Hellcats who, after an initial clash with Marti, her new roommate, realizes that she just might be the godsend the Hellcats need to win the championship.

Like Michalka, who starred on Disney Channel's "Phil of the Future," Tisdale has also become a star on Disney Channel.

In addition to her role as Sharpay Evans in the "HSM" franchise, she also co-starred on the channel's comedy "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" and voiced a character on "Phineas and Ferb."

On broadcast TV, she did an arc on the CBS sitcom "Still Standing."

Visit the Savannah | Hellcats Spoiler & Speculation thread for stills, pictures teasers and behind the scenes news!

Quote:
Disney also announced a movie based on Disney XD’s madcap animated series “Phineas and Ferb” that’s expected to debut in 2011.

“Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension” sends the boys (and their pet platypus, Perry) on a jaunt through a parallel universe, where they’ll take on an even more dastardly version of their nemesis, Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

“Phineas and Ferb” is TV’s most-watched animated series among kids 6-11 and ‘tweens 9-14, per Nielsen ratings data. In 2009, the series out-delivered the season premieres of Cartoon Network’s “Star Wars: Clone Wars” and “Ben 10: Alien Force.”
Quote:
If there’s one thing Ashley Tisdale is good at, it’s singing, so it’s not a huge shocker that she plans on utilizing her pipes in the upcoming Teen Witch remake.

“In the original, you know, Robin Lively didn’t sing at all, even though other girls performed. But the studio said ‘Hey, you’re a singer, right?’” the High School Musical starlet confirmed to HollywoodLife.com at Burberry’s digital 3-D Autumn/Winter 2010 show in Los Angeles Feb. 23. “They reworked the script so it can be more of a musical,” she additionally revealed.

Though the script will be reworked, we’ll still find Ashley, 24, portraying shy high school wallflower Louise, who learns she’s a descendant of the infamous Salem witches. She then uses her powers for good over evil – namely, in high school world – to make herself popular and get the guy she wants.

But will the film still possess the silly, campy vibe that made us love the original cult hit so much? Ashley says yes – and that her version will definitely please a new generation. “The plan is to start filming at the end of the year, so you can expect it will be a lot more modern than the original,” she told us.

We can’t wait! And frankly, neither can she. “I’m really excited about it. I think it’s going to be so much fun!” she exclaimed, adding, “Fans of the original will love it I think, and as far as it being different, I can tell you it will be a lot more current.”
Quote:
Teen superstars Brittany Snow (”Hairspray”, ”Prom Night”), Kellan Lutz (”Twilight Saga : New Moon”‘) and Ashley Tisdale (”High School Musical”) are aboard the new yuletide laffer, ”A Misfits’ Christmas”.

The project, produced by Moviehole’s ”own” Ashley Hillard, will serve as the directorial debut of writer Michael Tabb, who recently adapted the Russian sci-fi/adventure novel ”Knights of the Forty Islands” into filmish form for Run Entertainment.

”[Misfits'] an escalating drama about eight friends who spend consecutive Christmas Eve’s together during their four years of college”, explains writer/director Tabb. ”As we drop in on them annually, we watch the characters lose their innocence and form a dysfunctional family with interwoven relationships.
Quote:
Ashley Tisdale and her production company Blondie Girl Prods. have inked a multiyear producing deal with RelativityReal, the reality/alternative TV arm of Ryan Kavanaugh’s Relativity Media.

Deal calls for Tisdale — who is best known for playing Sharpay Evans in the “High School Musical” films — to create, develop and exec produce new series for broadcast and cable networks.

RelativityReal CEO Tom Forman called Tisdale, who is also a gold-selling recording artist, “the very definition of a multitalented artist with unique insight into young demographics.”
Recent Projects/News/Appearances
Instyle Magazine June 2010

More scans here

Quote:
EPISODE SYNOPSIS: Cleveland teaches Junior responsibility by challenging him to get a job, and to his own delight, Cleveland Jr. lands a job working at The Stool. However, when Cleveland Jr. starts commenting on the number of beers his father consumes and sets limits on the guys’ time at the bar, a feud erupts between father and son. Meanwhile, Roberta competes with Lacey (guest voice Tisdale), the rich girl in school, and gets more than she bargained in the all-new “The Curious Case of Jr. Working at The Stool” episode that also features guest-voice cameos by David Lynch, Ed Asner and Kristen Wiig airing Sunday, Feb. 21 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
You can watch the episode here.
Concerts/Performances/Videos

For links to the rest of the concerts, visit the video thread
Ashley Sources
Latest News | Ashley Tisdale
YouTube - ashleytisdale's Channel
Ashley Tisdale on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Ashley Tisdale | Facebook
Ashley Tisdale (ashleytisdale) on Twitter

Last edited by suddenly; 08-23-2010 at 08:32 AM
Old 05-13-2010, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

New GP single! I can't wait! & neither for the new video that comes with that!

About the Nylon party, Ash looked awesome! Sadly there are no pics with her & Zac. As for him, his hair looked weird to me, & why isn't he smiling? That pout doesn't work for me, but at least the mustache disappeared. As for Vanessa, her hair reminded me of... yea, well, I didn't like it. I liked her dress though. I just wouldn't wanna be her when she'd have to sit down.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

i love that she's being so busy!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks

I am selfish. I am brave.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

No problem!

GAH, SHE LOOKED STUNNING AT THE NYLON PARTY!

I wish we got at least one picture of her and Zac
Old 05-13-2010, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Ash looked amazing at the Nylon party! Heck! She always looks amazing!

Attack of the Giant Boyfriends! - Crush: Hollywood's Next Generation - omg! on Yahoo
^Thought this was cute!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-14-2010, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

The height difference is so cute!
Old 05-14-2010, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I don't think I'd ever get that much of a height difference if I ever have a boyfriend! I'm 5'10"!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 05-14-2010, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyshipper83 (View Post)
I don't think I'd ever get that much of a height difference if I ever have a boyfriend! I'm 5'10"!
I'm 5'0'' so well, my boyfriend would be so much taller than me anyway.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

Same Val Well I think I'm 5'2. I'm not sure, idk exactly how inches/feet work
Old 05-15-2010, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

Well, in cm's I am 153cm.
Old 05-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Scott is so damn tall!
Old 05-16-2010, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

I'm 169 cm I have no idea how many foot is that 5'5'' maybe?

Old 05-16-2010, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

Whoa, Sille, you are tall!
Old 05-16-2010, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Really?