Old 01-27-2009, 03:27 AM
Elite Fan

thanks
Old 01-27-2009, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting
Old 01-28-2009, 04:48 AM
Elite Fan

I hope they are having a nice relaxing time in Mexico.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

cute pics.. they make a cute couple
Old 01-30-2009, 02:51 AM
Elite Fan

they seem to be well matched in many ways.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty15 (View Post)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Katie1231/Jessica%20Biel/family.jpg
Thanks.

Timberlake's definitely the cuter one though.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Jessica Biel Throws Super Surprise Party for Justin

Marc Malkin – Mon Feb 2, 12:42 am ET

Los Angeles (E! Online) – Happy birthday, Justin Timberlake!
The SexyBack singer celebrated turning 28 on Saturday with a surprise party that girlfriend Jessica Biel threw for him on Super Bowl Sunday.
The bash was held in the exclusive penthouse suite of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
So, what did the festivities include?
The party kicked off in the afternoon just before the championship game with a menu that included buffalo wings, pizza, mini sliders and homemade cupcakes.
"Justin was completely blown away when he walked in," a source said. "He thought they were just checking into the hotel and heading to another Super Bowl party. He stopped dead in his tracks when he opened the door and then gave Jessica a kiss."
The 100 guests, including "Bleeding Love" songstress Leona Lewis, watched the Pittsburgh Steelers triumph over the Arizona Cardinals on two big-screen plasmas. Everyone put in $10 for a Super Bowl pool.
"Jessica was in a simple black cotton dress and flats, and worked the room like the perfect hostess," the source said."She took breaks to sit with Justin, hold hands and relax."
Wonder if JT is planning on doing something similar for Biel's upcoming B-day. She turns 27 on March 3.
source- Jessica Biel Throws Super Surprise Party for Justin - Yahoo! News

How freakin' sweet is that?
Old 02-02-2009, 08:07 AM
New Fan

Jessica Biel Throws Justin Timberlake Surprise B-Day Celebration

This is one birthday Justin Timberlake won't soon forget.

Jessica Biel, 26, threw her singer beau a Super Bowl-themed surprise birthday party in the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel's ultra-exclusive penthouse on Sunday afternoon, PEOPLE has learned.

"Justin was totally blown away when he walked in. He had no idea," says a source.

On hand were close to 100 friends and family of the couple, including both of their parents, Biel's brothers, Timberlake's cousins and his best friend Trace Ayala, who joined the happy pair to toast Timberlake turning 28.

The penthouse was transformed with flat-screen televisions brought in especially for the festivities, and the party feasted on gourmet buffalo wings, pizza, mini sliders and red velvet cupcakes.

Biel planned the party down to every last detail, and visited the hotel to make sure everything would be just perfect, says the source.

And she was the perfect hostess. Wearing a little black cotton dress and flats, Biel worked the room while taking breaks to sit with Timberlake.

"They held hands and relaxed," says a guest. "They seemed very happy together."

Jessica Biel Throws Justin Timberlake Surprise B-Day Celebration - Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake : People.com
Old 02-03-2009, 03:06 AM
Elite Fan

thanks
Old 02-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -res cogitans- (View Post)
That's so cute!
Old 02-08-2009, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

A little related rant:

I can't stand people that bitch and moan about celebrity coupling's like they have a right to decide who they should date and say things like "oh, she's horrible, they so should not be together, and he should be with so and so instead" God it annoys me. It's like who are you to judge who people that you don't even know date. Especially since they like the celebrity and the celebrity obviously really likes the person they are dating and if they heard what these people were saying about their significant other they wouldn't want them as a fan. People get way too obsessed with celebrities in general and who they date. You don't know them thus it shouldn't really matter. It doesn't effect me personally that JT & Jess are dating but I think they are cute together. And the most important thing is that if you are "fans" of someone then you obviously want them to be happy just like anybody else should be so leave their personal business alone already and stop ripping on who they are dating. It's like their parent's didn't teach them: "If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all".

Phew, got that out of my system. Not great syntax and grammar etc though

Last edited by -res cogitans-; 02-08-2009 at 04:14 AM
Old 02-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

I take it someone said something that bothered you?
Old 02-09-2009, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

not really. It's just something that I've wanted to vent about for some time