Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-19-2010, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Oh, yeah... even worse when cameras are on you but they must be psyched about getting out of LA for a bit. LOL

PopSugar posted a video of Emily discussing their holiday plans at the premiere yesterday. Obviously I can not see it on my ancient computer, so it might be nothing more than what she said on Leno. That Boston is much like a Dickins novel...

Video of Emily Blunt Talking About Spending the Holidays With John Krasinski

-Hannah
Old 12-19-2010, 01:21 PM
MBV
Part-Time Fan

She just says she's going to Boston with John's family for Christmas and they're going to see some friends for New Year's Eve.

I wonder how many flights they take a year? It's insane...
Old 12-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

It seems ridiculous at times. A lot of unnecessary travel. I get the whole long distance thing being hard but it has to be rougher to do your job when you're consistently jet lagged.

Though who am I kidding, I'd fly cross country/around the world to spend more time with John too.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

IA Sara that it must be hard to do all that travel, along with your job but if you're commited to your relationship, you have to make sacrifices like that. It's one of the reasons evidently ScarJo and RR split... they were never together. I think the way Angelina and Brad are is just insane. I guess it's cool that the kids get to experience so many different cultures but oy.... they're always in a different country, city and that's gotta be hard. But again, if you're commited to something, you gotta make sacrifices.

-Hannah
Old 12-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Don't get me started on Brangelina. I can't stand that family. I don't read too much on them, but from what I have, I don't like.

My cousin and his first wife lived the RR/SJ life. She taught and coached travel softball so she was all over the country in the summer and he worked his job which involved travel all over the state. They were basically roommates, not husband and wife.

J/E are in the middle, not extreme to either end. It's just unattainable for a regular person to travel that much if their loved one were away. But money gives you magical powers to do whatever you want so I guess I'd take advantage of it too if I could.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

I can't stand Brangelina either. I think they're total media whores. Like 95% of the stuff they talk about we don't need to know. :/

That sucks about your cousin and his first wife. I think celebs have it different than regular people. Like I can totally see how that would affect your cousin and his wife. Like you said regular people just can't travel like celebs do. Celebs can make it work. They can afford to travel if they want to. If they're really commited to something. A regular person just can't. No matter how much they;re commited or how much they love each other.

Either way, I'd assume it's an awful way to live... I can';t imagine having to do all that flying(I probably wouldn't since I refuse to get on an airplane).

-Hannah
Old 12-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

No one misses Psycho Amanda anymore. I liked her because we talked softball a lot but that's pretty much all she offered. Now there's Amanda II.

I don't mind flying but it's exhausting. It's pretty much a whole day wasted. So when you get away for a weekend, you're basically getting one day.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that sucks.

On topic: Snce everyone and their brother knows they're in Mass, let's hope we get sightings and pictures! LMAO

This article is cute:

Quote:
FIRST PUBLISHED: December 19, 2010 9:52 PM EST

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Emily Blunt is living up to her last name! The “Gulliver’s Travels” actress doesn’t beat around the bush when it comes to discussing the challenges of acting in front of a green screen.

“[It is] hell,” Emily told Access of her experiences CGI filming at the “Gulliver’s Travels” premiere in Los Angeles on Saturday. “I find it really tedious and confusing. You’re like begging a tennis ball on a pole for help and crying!

“I think that’s [the moment] when you’re like, ‘Oh wow. This takes a lot of imagination!’” she added.

While green screens may be “hell” for the British beauty, working with her co-stars, Jack Black and Jason Segel, was quite the opposite experience

“Heaven – they’re so much fun,” Emily told Access of Jack and Jason. “I mean, they’re too much fun! It almost ruins you for other actors, you know? They’re really delightful and sweet, and it was just like a comedy fest on that set.”

As for her holiday plans, the 27-year-old star said she plans to travel to Boston with her husband, John Krasinski, to spend time with “The Office” star’s family – but she’ll leave the cooking duties to his mom.

“I’m gonna try and help but I feel like his mom has got it down,” Emily told Access. “She makes amazing food.

“And we’re also going to go see ‘The Nutcracker’ which I’m very excited about. I don’t know how excited John is about it, but I’m psyched,” she laughed. “I can’t wait. I love the ballet.”

Catch Emily on the big screen when “Gulliver’s Travels” hits theaters on Christmas Day.

-Hannah
Old 12-19-2010, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Wonder if they're Nutcracker-ing in Boston or NYC.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:37 AM
MBV
Part-Time Fan

I bet John secretly loves ballet.

The top half of this is about fashion but the second part has some direct and indirect John references.

I like the 'no chemistry' part because that's exactly what critics say.

On Meeting Fashionista Actress Emily Blunt Celebrity mom gossip scoop and product reviews : Classy Mommy
Old 12-20-2010, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Must be why he wears more form fitting jeans and Vans. Remind him of tights and ballet slippers.

Thanks for the article.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Cute interview on E!

A few little points:

She said married life was very fun and enjoyable; she loved it.

She raved about the food and eating aspect of the holiday; it was her favorite part. Fellowship was great.

She wants to be on the Office but they're like "Pfft... no.."; they joked that she wanted to break up Jam but John is loyal to Jenna. LMAO

She wants kids but in a few years.

She cracked that Jason Segal hit on her and how gross it is when men hit on married women.

I may be a little off on some of this though but that is basically it.

-Hannah
Old 12-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

I forgot it was going to be on but I watch it anyways so I caught it.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

It was a funny interview; I liked how she played off the interviewer.

-Hannah
Old 12-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

He's one of the better interviewers that E has.