Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Mick would never turn Beth, but what if she really wants it...
He would definitly try to talk her out of it. Probably say its not as glorious as it seems
Old 03-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

We've seen the couple in episode 5 (right?) They were not turned against their will and they loved it and each other. Mick was turned against his will, so their is the difference. He hates every minute of it and that is why he doesn't want to put Beth through the same thing.
Maybe Beth will love being a vampire, just because she can be with the love of her life for eternity
Old 03-10-2009, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

Bringing up this thread again

This was posted in the OP and I thought I'd post it again so we can discuss what would have happened and speculate some more

Quote:
Spoilers so far from producer Harry Werksman:

* Humans sent the list of vampires to Talbot. These humans belong to a group called the Legion that has been around as long as vampires have been around (kind of like the Watchers in Highlander, but more deadly). They see their job as keeping the vampire population manageable, so whenever vampire populations threaten to grow too large (by whatever their definition of too large is), they will cull the flock. Besides the French Revolution, other famous historical events were also really vampire cullings.
* The theme of season two would be "vampire apocalypse" -- the Legion has decided that there are way too many vampires in LA and has marked Mick, Josef and others for a culling. The human/vampire relationship would become an us vs. them that forces Mick to choose sides. Lance and Coraline would be back. Mick may not want anything to do with Lance and Coraline but "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" -- if Mick isn't on Lance's side, he would essentially be saying that he's on the Legion's side, which of course would be suicidal.
* Officially DEAD: Ryder, Lt.Carl, and ..brace yourselves...Sarah Whitley. Yep he said they are all done, though wouldn't reveal how they ended up gone...
* Simone, Josef's freshie, was to be a big part of the season, however the actress playing her failed to mention she's pregnant, so they're not sure about what to do with that.
* Beth IS indeed part of the French Royal bloodline and she does hold the key to the cure which is why she was kidnapped. He also said that because of this Beth CAN NOT be turned. Whether that means she can't because it wouldn't work or it can't because she would die was left up in the air...
Old 03-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Well i guess the last spoiler about beth solves the issue of "do you think Mick will ever turn Beth"

Ahh Sarah and Carl can't be dead
Old 03-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

So she will never grow old with Mick? Oh wait...So Mick will never grow old with Beth? This is better: So they will never live for forever together? That is so sad....

I forgot about most of these facts
Old 03-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

unless they find the cure... i mean beth's blood is part of it
Old 03-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Oh right, the cure

No I love Mick as a Vamp. It was good to see him as a human, but vampy Mick is hot
Old 03-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

How could you forget about the cure Es...

Yeah true vamp Mick is very hot, but i'm also a sucker for happy endings too
Old 03-11-2009, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

I think I would rather see Beth turned then Mick human. But since she can't be turned...

Quote:
The theme of season two would be "vampire apocalypse" -- the Legion has decided that there are way too many vampires in LA and has marked Mick, Josef and others for a culling. The human/vampire relationship would become an us vs. them that forces Mick to choose sides. Lance and Coraline would be back. Mick may not want anything to do with Lance and Coraline but "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" -- if Mick isn't on Lance's side, he would essentially be saying that he's on the Legion's side, which of course would be suicidal.
I would have love to see this. Intrigue!
Mick hates being a vampire and wants to be human, but I don't see him turning against his own kind. At least not the good ones like Josef, Guillermo and Logan. To the humans he is just one of the bad ones, so he will be in the middle of all this.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

So with Scifi almost done airing the episodes of moonlight, what is something you would have liked to see if there was a second season>
Old 06-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would have loved to have had more flashbacks esp with Mick and Josef. Also, I wanted to find out who turned Josef and how it led up to that and of course, how he and Sara met. There's so much I would have loved to have seen for season 2.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Same here. A flashback of how Josef and Sara met would have been better then him describing the whole thing
Old 06-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Total Fan

Yes, that would be great. And I'd love to see a flashback with Josef and Coraline.

Old 06-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

they never explained how they met. Or maybe they did and i just don't remember
Old 06-06-2009, 03:05 AM
Total Fan

I think they didn't. There are just so many possibilities for S2.