Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2007, 06:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlover (View Post)
Yeah. "Kelso. She's someone else's girlfriend. What ar you doing?" And to think he'd say that about JH. Remember how he reacted to their romance in ICQYB.
I always loved that line. As much as he fussed about it at first, I think Eric really liked J/H together. He said Hyde was no longer the pissed off guy in his basement, and I know he thought Jackie deserved better than Kelso.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Eric knew that Hyde was happy with her and knew that he loved her but Hyde would never admit that he loves someone.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hello Fellow J/H Lovers!!

I very recently became completely addicted to That 70s show and I literally cannot get enough of Jackie and Hyde. They're absolutely one of my all-time favorite tv couples (which is definitely saying a lot) and I'm slighty obsessed (and by "slightly obsessed," I mean, "to a ridiculous point") with them. I never realized how T7S ended, and when I found out that Jackie ended up with Fez, I nearly had a stroke. I like to think that right after the finale, Jackie got her head out of her ass, broke up with Fez, and went back to Hyde like she was supposed to. Ahh, denial. It's pretty sweet.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello, and join in on all the J/H goodness.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi coffeegirl It's kinda nice coming here and learning you're not the only one with severe obsession condition who really likes T70sS, isn't it?
Old 01-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the thread coffeegirl28
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 01-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

It's nice to see new people posting here.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeegirl28 (View Post)
I like to think that right after the finale, Jackie got her head out of her ass, broke up with Fez, and went back to Hyde like she was supposed to. Ahh, denial. It's pretty sweet.
Of course she broke up with Fez! That was probably the most bizarre, unnatural pairing ever. It could never last.

So, I got Season 5 for Christmas and I'm very pleased with all the J/H action. I know S5 is considered THE J/H season, but I didn't realize how it just jumped right in with them making out during half of all the episodes. Yay.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeegirl28 (View Post)
Hello Fellow J/H Lovers!!

I very recently became completely addicted to That 70s show and I literally cannot get enough of Jackie and Hyde. They're absolutely one of my all-time favorite tv couples (which is definitely saying a lot) and I'm slighty obsessed (and by "slightly obsessed," I mean, "to a ridiculous point") with them. I never realized how T7S ended, and when I found out that Jackie ended up with Fez, I nearly had a stroke. I like to think that right after the finale, Jackie got her head out of her ass, broke up with Fez, and went back to Hyde like she was supposed to. Ahh, denial. It's pretty sweet.

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello, and join in on all the J/H goodness.
Welcome to the thread Morgan! I'd like to agree with your ideas that Fez & Jackie broke up shortly after the finale so she could be with Hyde. I honestly don't know what she was thinking.

Jessica

icon
Old 01-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi coffeegirl28 I know what you mean by being obsessed. I was too at a point, but now I think it slightly weared off.

I also like to believe that she broke up with Fez shortly after the finale. Even though I find it very hard to believe because I know what I saw in the finale, and somehow i'm finding it very hard to get over. But at least I try.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ssiicaa (View Post)
Hi coffeegirl28 I know what you mean by being obsessed. I was too at a point, but now I think it slightly weared off.

I also like to believe that she broke up with Fez shortly after the finale. Even though I find it very hard to believe because I know what I saw in the finale, and somehow i'm finding it very hard to get over. But at least I try.
It's probably easier for me to live in denial since I didn't see the finale.

Are we going to discuss any J/H fanfiction? I remember a while back we were talking about J/H first time. Darci wrote a great story regarding their first time I can't remember the exact name but maybe it was called Beneath the Surface or something like that.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Banned

I haven't read that one but I'd like to. Anyone have a link?
Old 01-06-2007, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Zennie (View Post)
I haven't read that one but I'd like to. Anyone have a link?
It was a story I read on the archive. I checked fanfiction.net to see of it was there but I don't think it is.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

I think I've read that one.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Not sure if we're still discussing "Whole Lotta Love" but I thought I'd throw my two cents in hehe

This is another one of those great episodes where even though J/H aren't the focus, they have such cute little moments. Like, when Red, Kitty and Bob are arguing in the kitchen if you look out the slider you can see Hyde and Jackie kissing
And on the couch when Fez is telling everyone about his first time (which is I think one of Wilmer's best moments on the whole show, but I digress) I love how Hyde has his hand on Jackie's knee. Sigh so sweet.

This is just a great all around episode, for all the characters. But for Jackie it's such a great episode because I think she is really genuinely touched by Hyde's gift. And come on, who doesn't think she probably wore it for him every now and then

Also, speaking of fanfic, there a really good fic out there right now that's not getting much attention so I thought I'd post a link if anyone is interested. It's worth a read.

FanFiction.Net : The Right Way Around
Old 01-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanith75 (View Post)
This is another one of those great episodes where even though J/H aren't the focus, they have such cute little moments. Like, when Red, Kitty and Bob are arguing in the kitchen if you look out the slider you can see Hyde and Jackie kissing
And on the couch when Fez is telling everyone about his first time (which is I think one of Wilmer's best moments on the whole show, but I digress) I love how Hyde has his hand on Jackie's knee. Sigh so sweet.

This is just a great all around episode, for all the characters. But for Jackie it's such a great episode because I think she is really genuinely touched by Hyde's gift. And come on, who doesn't think she probably wore it for him every now and then

Also, speaking of fanfic, there a really good fic out there right now that's not getting much attention so I thought I'd post a link if anyone is interested. It's worth a read.

FanFiction.Net : The Right Way Around

Agree 100% with you Tanith. Great story. He needs reviews, too. Poor little guy is bummed. So be sure to leave him one if u can, you guys.

Anyway, I LOVE Whole Lotta Love!!! It's one of the best. The whole scene by the car, when Eric scolds Kelso for buying Jackie the sweater, the fact that Hyde is REALLY jealous and protective of her as being his and only his, the Kelso/Hyde banter, almost as fabulous as the NFBM banter, and yes, Tanith, the hand on the knee. She looks, too, right when he does it, when he put his hand there, like she wasn't expecting it.

Do you guys ever wonder about those little scenes in the background (I'm sure you've all discussed it), like the one Tanith mentioned, where they're kissing in the background--most are almost off screen, btw--or he's playing with her hair, or tugs at her jeans, do you ever wonder how much of that is directed and how much is just them? Like, are they improvising? Or did David tell them to do that? Cause some of it seems so random, like them kissing and whispering on the other side of that slider, OR the hand on the knee. That looked like Danny just doing it to do it.

Hm. Wishful thinking on my part??? Just a thought.

Last edited by luvcali76; 01-07-2007 at 12:05 AM