Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2006, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by relena
Hi Luna. Well there is a copy of a table draft for the finale at tv.com. It's nothing we didn't know. So I don't know what to say except the fanfiction I read is more in character as far as Hyde is concerned. I don't recognize his character the way they've written him lately. He's a big jerk or rather jacka** this season.

Hi Chris we were wondering what happened to you.
I just moved from my apartment to a house closer to my campus. Everything is crazy and I just got internet working an hour ago. I think I'm going a little insane because I can't find th J/H spoilers page.

So what's been going on everyone? What have I missed?
Old 04-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiehydelover
Hey all just wanted to pop in and say hello to all my Zennies! I'm so happy that the forum is finally back up! Does anyone know where the J/H Spoilers page went? Am I going crazy because I can't find it anywhere! I'll try to stop in later tonight if I can. I just moved into a new house so everything is crazy.
Chris!! I was wondering what happened to you. Yeah when they made new threads there wasn't a J/H spoiler page made, but I think we should be able to make one you know? But we've just been posting on the regular thread.
Ria
Old 04-21-2006, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

That's sad we need to start a new J/H thread so we (I) can discuss my love for J/H without being yelled at by the J/F, H/S and J/K fans. Ugh... So what's up Ria!?
Old 04-21-2006, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiehydelover
That's sad we need to start a new J/H thread so we (I) can discuss my love for J/H without being yelled at by the J/F, H/S and J/K fans. Ugh... So what's up Ria!?
Well currenlty my eye lid is bleeding but otherwise pretty good.

I love your siggy though! I remembered mine Ok well I did love it, before it went away that was. Oh yeah and someone meg i think, found your alien theory story, it's just missing smilies but we still have it.

So was the whole idea of watching the episodes fried then? Not gonna happen??
Ria
Old 04-22-2006, 06:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

I know, and his burn are like REALLY hard to swallow.
"Oh I recognize you, no boyfriend, no job, yeah that's Jackie"
I mean what the **** she lost her job because she wanted him back! He cant burn her like that!
If my ex told me that I'd throw a chair at him.

So yeah its cool that people are popping back in here! So hey everyone!!

And I cant find the spoiler thread either, does anyone know where it is or if its still exist?
Old 04-22-2006, 09:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piochi
I know, and his burn are like REALLY hard to swallow.
"Oh I recognize you, no boyfriend, no job, yeah that's Jackie"
I mean what the **** she lost her job because she wanted him back! He cant burn her like that!
If my ex told me that I'd throw a chair at him.

So yeah its cool that people are popping back in here! So hey everyone!!

And I cant find the spoiler thread either, does anyone know where it is or if its still exist?

Yea that is funny because Jackie is supposed to be kind of a spoiled brat. If she really was she would have already slashed his tires or punched him or something. So in a way she is out of character too.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Well she did do that to Fez.......
Old 04-22-2006, 10:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, Chris. Yeah, we're on the regular spoilers thread. I have to say, it feels kinda odd. We're definitely missing you, though.

In the midst of all the sadness and frustration, there will be a bright spot in the coming week... Season 5 is starting again on FX.

Old 04-22-2006, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

We can discuss the episodes from season 5 next week then.
Old 04-22-2006, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumblebee
Hey, Chris. Yeah, we're on the regular spoilers thread. I have to say, it feels kinda odd. We're definitely missing you, though.

In the midst of all the sadness and frustration, there will be a bright spot in the coming week... Season 5 is starting again on FX.
ah yes, out of the hellhole that is the 8th season coming to a jackie/fez close, we at least get to look at the last glory days of the show.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw the episode where Jackie is dressed as a bride and then when Hyde sees her he sais "you're beautiful".
I was really suprise that there was no "aaawwww" from the viewers... they usely makes a lot of noise. but it's still a cute moment!
Old 04-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh... Do I really want to go to the normal T7S Spoilers page? I really want to start the J/H up again. I think I might
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 04-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

do it i like that one
Old 04-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewashed_blues
ah yes, out of the hellhole that is the 8th season coming to a jackie/fez close, we at least get to look at the last glory days of the show.

Is this speculation or spoilers?
Old 04-22-2006, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut
Is this speculation or spoilers?
I pmed you the answer cause I don't want to ruin it for the others

Last edited by Californian; 04-22-2006 at 08:28 PM