Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

My other serious ships were Ross & Rachel, Racey & Joey, and Jess & Rory. Especially Jess & Rory. Only Pacey & Joey gave me a nearly satisfying ending.

Jackie & Hyde are currently My Ship.

To answer Darbi's sex question, I think "good." Because the first time is awkward, I think, even if you're really into it and really good at it. But no doubt it's one of those fondly remembered, special occasions.

I've been sittin' on that one for a while now.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Oh, yeah...my sex question. I'd forgotten about it that quickly.

I'd say it was "good" too, because of the first time awkwardness. Now, the "second" first time...(probably ten minutes later) was mind-blowin'!
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Oh, yeah...my sex question. I'd forgotten about it that quickly.

I'd say it was "good" too, because of the first time awkwardness. Now, the "second" first time...(probably ten minutes later) was mind-blowin'!
Hmm...without getting too personal, people always say that the first time is awkward...mine wasn't. Looking back, I wish I had've waited (for all you youngsters out there) but it wasn't awkward at all.

Aunt Flo, will you have waffles with me please.

Hey, sugabooga. -- Nancy, 3
Old 10-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

I love those two kisses. I love her coat too, it's soooo pretty

Yeah, so I like every single couple that's been mentioned

I'm with ladake ~ not awkward at all
Old 10-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
I love those two kisses. I love her coat too, it's soooo pretty

Yeah, so I like every single couple that's been mentioned

I'm with ladake ~ not awkward at all
Whores! No, kidding...kidding. I wish that I could say the same...now the second time...whoa! Talk about something taking over me! Poor guy.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Whores! No, kidding...kidding. I wish that I could say the same...now the second time...whoa! Talk about something taking over me! Poor guy.
Poo! Darbi, Poo!!

Honestly though, I think it has a lot to do with the guy and how gentle, patient, and caring he's willing to be to make the first time...there really isn't a word for it.

Old 10-12-2004, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Darbi, I thought we were friends! I'm never sharing anything with you again

Old 10-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Darbi, I thought we were friends! I'm never sharing anything with you again

Ooo...woo, woo, woo...don't stop sharing...it's my jealousy getting the best of me. Forgive me, forgive me!

I think it wouldn't have been so awkward if the location would have been different, but...I digress...and we're off-topic, so I propose another question.

If Hyde were to propose to Jackie, how do you think he'd do it?
Old 10-12-2004, 06:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

If Hyde were to propose to Jackie, how do you think he'd do it?
I dunno, but the best proposal that I've read was in 'you can't always get what you want' when he was changing the tire. That was brilliant and sweet and so Hyde.

Old 10-12-2004, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ladake4
I dunno, but the best proposal that I've read was in 'you can't always get what you want' when he was changing the tire. That was brilliant and sweet and so Hyde.
I don't believe I've read it...how did he do it?
Old 10-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

He had her help him change his tire and handed her all the nuts with the ring mixed in and...here,

It's about a third of the way down.

proposal

Old 10-12-2004, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

I dunno, I can see Hyde saying it without meaning to, without planning it. Like, they're on a date and he just comes out with it, while they're sitting on the hood of the Camino, with the moonlight and the .... getting carried away

I can also see her leaving instructions around for him to take note of, and he'd either do it, but after leaving her hanging for ages, or he'd propose in a way that she hadn't dreamed of, but is perfect.
Old 10-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I dunno, I can see Hyde saying it without meaning to, without planning it. Like, they're on a date and he just comes out with it, while they're sitting on the hood of the Camino, with the moonlight and the .... getting carried away
Either that, or not at all. I don't know, they just really don't seem like the get-married type.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
Either that, or not at all. I don't know, they just really don't seem like the get-married type.
O contraire...I think they are very much a married couple waiting to be hitched. And oddly enough more on Hyde's part than Jackie's. I can't really put into words why I feel that way..but for some reason I think it's something he feels strong about. And once it's done...it's done. Which is kinda romantic in a way. (shurgs)

Last edited by Darbi; 10-12-2004 at 07:07 PM
Old 10-12-2004, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
O contraire...I think they are very much a married couple waiting to be hitched. And oddly enough more on Hyde's part than Jackie's. I can't really put into words why I feel that way..but for some reason I think it's something he feels strong about. And once it's done...it's done. Which is kinda romantic in a way. (shurgs
Me too, and maybe it's just me being a hopeless romantic, but I don't think Hyde would be able to breathe without her.