Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Q1. What's your favourite J/H kiss?
All the kisses that you guys have mentioned are great, but what about the one in The Kids Are Alright? I'm sure I saw tongue! So yeah, that is a fave.

Q2. What's your favourite season? (whoops, OT question, either your favourite weather season or show season Or both)
Season 5 - not just for J/H. Spring - coz its really pretty, the flowers are in bloom, birds are singing, baby animals are being born and summers on its way!

Q3. What is Jackie's first Hyde-burn?
I really dont know, its years since I watched most of the early epis.
Old 10-06-2004, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

I've decided, after a very long and boring search through transcripts, that Best Christmas Ever is the first Jackie Hyde-burn I'm gonna go lie down
Old 10-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
I've decided, after a very long and boring search through transcripts, that Best Christmas Ever is the first Jackie Hyde-burn I'm gonna go lie down
aw. Perhaps we should all look up the answer before posing the question, hee. I didn't the last few times hoping someone would know for sure, bwahah. Some did.

So the mom burn wasn't a burn? Jackie mostly slipped with the burn, though...she tried to hide it afterward with a so I guess it doesn't count.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Career Day's after Best Christmas Ever, isn't it?
Old 10-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Career Day's after Best Christmas Ever, isn't it?
It's very possible. I've been up for some thirty hours...

Okie. Checked. You're right. My slip-burn reasoning still stands.

Old 10-06-2004, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Go sleep!
Old 10-06-2004, 01:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Go sleep!
My room is freakishly bright. :sob:

Old 10-06-2004, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
It's very possible. I've been up for some thirty hours...

Whoa! Not good. Talk about psychotic episode pending. Have you tried Tylenol PM? It's is a good one.

Addedum:

Btw...you guys suck! Here I am...being totally serious in my plea for help and once again...I'm ignored. Yes, I know I can be demanding with caps and all that...but generally I don't ask for much...just a good J/H discussion...some pretty caps from time to time and a good fic to read. I NEED SOME FREAKIN' HELP!!!! Or at least some one to acknowledge my pain here.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...

Last edited by Darbi; 10-06-2004 at 01:27 PM
Old 10-06-2004, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Whoa! Not good. Talk about psychotic episode pending. Have you tried Tylenol PM? It's is a good one.
Or a hammer to the head?? That one used to knock my brother out...could work on you!

Edit:

I'm sorry Darbi. I think it sucks that you are having writer's block. Just know that your story is not on the favorites list because it's bad but because it rocks. and the fact that you started writing it so long ago and to be sticking with it is really cool. It will come to you. We're not going anywhere, the story isn't going anywhere. You are loved! Plus, we're all brainwashed and I will probably think your story is great even if it sucks a**!

Also, I wanted to stick with the dictionary thing and thought it would be fun to do a little J/H translation~

#1 Zen-

Main Entry: Zen
Pronunciation: 'zen
Function: noun
Etymology: Japanese, religious meditation
: a Japanese sect of Mahayana Buddhism that aims at enlightenment by direct intuition through meditation

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~

Last edited by DJDonkeyGirl; 10-06-2004 at 02:00 PM
Old 10-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Thanks DJ, appreciate it, main.

I asked this question, I think on the last thread, but that pic of J/H on the first page where she's lying down and Hyde's standing behind her, is that an ad/promo pic?
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks DJ, appreciate it, main.

I asked this question, I think on the last thread, but that pic of J/H on the first page where she's lying down and Hyde's standing behind her, is that an ad/promo pic?
I don't know! :shrugs: (<maybe if we use this enough someone will get the hint!)

#2 Pudding Pop~

Main Entry: pud·ding
Pronunciation: 'pu-di[ng]
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English

: a dessert of a soft, spongy, or thick creamy consistency

Main Entry: 1pop
Pronunciation: 'päp
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): popped; pop·ping
Etymology: Middle English poppen, of imitative origin
transitive senses

: to cause to explode or burst open

: to take (pills) especially frequently or habitually

: to go, come, or appear suddenly -- often used with up b : to escape or break away from something (as a point of attachment) usually suddenly or unexpectedly

Huh, so she's calling him a soft, spongy dessert that either explodes, takes too many pills, or appears suddenly...

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

He's a big softie that appears out of nowhere?

Darbi ~ Think of a fic you'd like to read, that's within mine and DJ's writing abilities .... aaaaaand go Heh
Old 10-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

So, I take it you didn't get fired today...because you sure have a lot of time on your hands...
Old 10-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Darbi ~ Think of a fic you'd like to read, that's within mine and DJ's writing abilities .... aaaaaand go Heh
Tried that...isn't working. Today...I'm feeling really, really close to saying the hell with it, you know?
Old 10-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So, I take it you didn't get fired today...because you sure have a lot of time on your hands...
Nope. Found a way around it! I am a genius at getting out of sticky situations. I forget how much people love me around here!

Okay, think of another Jackie and Hyde thing I can look up in good ol' Webster.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~