Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
That it was the best chapter so far

My answers ...

My definitive J/H moment is, strangely enough, in Kiss of Death when she hugs Hyde. If we're talking post S5, which I guess I can, since I asked the question then it's when she walks away from him after 'doing a Hyde' when they get back from their colleges

What makes me warm and tingly ... Watching a silly movie snuggled up next to my boyfriend, or waking up in the morning and seeing him sleeping, seeing a father carrying his kid on his shoulders, seeing my friends when I haven't seen them in a few months (damn University!)

Trivia: Haha, I know! It's not Black Dog, and it is after Over the Hills

ETA: Brea wins the prize! It's Hot Dog, when Eric comes in with the ring to show everyone. Hyde taps Jackie and she gets up to let him out, then she sits back down in his chair
Hot Dog, Black Dog, Sick Dog, Who can keep 'em straight. Wait...don't answer that, or we'll have a million posts that just say...

"I can!"

Quote:
Originally posted by HippieGirl
WYD update?! *puts on a hat that says "WYD's #1 fan!!!" with matching T-shirt*
My biggest fan!! Woo-hoo!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That it was the best chapter so far

My answers ...

My definitive J/H moment is, strangely enough, in Kiss of Death when she hugs Hyde. If we're talking post S5, which I guess I can, since I asked the question then it's when she walks away from him after 'doing a Hyde' when they get back from their colleges

What makes me warm and tingly ... Watching a silly movie snuggled up next to my boyfriend, or waking up in the morning and seeing him sleeping, seeing a father carrying his kid on his shoulders, seeing my friends when I haven't seen them in a few months (damn University!)

Trivia: Haha, I know! It's not Black Dog, and it is after Over the Hills

ETA: Brea wins the prize! It's Hot Dog, when Eric comes in with the ring to show everyone. Hyde taps Jackie and she gets up to let him out, then she sits back down in his chair
A prize?! I never win anything!!! Well, anything not having to do with art.
And show me that you love me.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Re: Zenmasters #129: Because she's the first thing he sees when he wakes up

Quote:

Q1. What is your definitive J/H moment?

Q2. (Non J/H) What makes you feel warm & tingly inside?

Q3. What is the name of the episode where Jackie sits on Hyde's lap for the first time?
1) Jackie standing up for herself and telling Hyde she loves him. and then that gigantic pause in between where he looks all cute. Hee.

2) Music.

3) Something dog. I had 'dog' in my head, damnit.

\\\

Whoever's wondering when Rubber Lessons will be updated....when Amber comes back from her Eureopean vacation. The whore. We have everything set out and outlined, it just needs to be written.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Zenmasters #129: Because she's the first thing he sees when he wakes up

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
1) Jackie standing up for herself and telling Hyde she loves him. and then that gigantic pause in between where he looks all cute. Hee.

2) Music.

3) Something dog. I had 'dog' in my head, damnit.

\\\

Whoever's wondering when Rubber Lessons will be updated....when Amber comes back from her Eureopean vacation. The whore. We have everything set out and outlined, it just needs to be written.
I wasn't wondering until you said something.

She is a whore. Europe! Pushah, who would want to go there? (**DJ sulks in corner, dreaming about gorgeous Italian men hitting on her.**) I want to go there!!!!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-04-2004, 10:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Re: Re: Re: Zenmasters #129: Because she's the first thing he sees when he wakes up

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl

She is a whore. Europe! Pushah, who would want to go there? (**DJ sulks in corner, dreaming about gorgeous Italian men hitting on her.**) I want to go there!!!!

Italian men...ooh, tanned skin, dark hair, and probably knows how to cook really good pasta...

Old 10-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: Zenmasters #129: Because she's the first thing he sees when he wakes up

Quote:

Trust me, I've been there twice, the only ones that hit on you are the greasy old ones or the smooth young ones who only want one thing .... Although getting cheers of 'ciao bella' is a velly nice boost to the ego!

And Europe rocks. Just not England.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Zenmasters #129: Because she's the first thing he sees when he wakes up

Quote:
Trust me, I've been there twice, the only ones that hit on you are the greasy old ones or the smooth young ones who only want one thing .... Although getting cheers of 'ciao bella' is a velly nice boost to the ego!

And Europe rocks. Just not England.

Yes, but can they cook pasta?
Old 10-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

No, they get their mothers or girlfriends/wives to do it

Off-topic ... If J/H did get married this season where would you like them to go on honeymoon and why? Let's pretend they have lots of money and can go anywhere
Old 10-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
No, they get their mothers or girlfriends/wives to do it

Off-topic ... If J/H did get married this season where would you like them to go on honeymoon and why? Let's pretend they have lots of money and can go anywhere
I would like them to go to Camp Naughty Bad Fun. Why For some naughty bad fun!!!
Old 10-04-2004, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There's an update to blurred reality.
Cool beans...been looking forward to more of that fic... Will definitely read later tonight...

Quote:
Q1. What is your definitive J/H moment?

Q2. (Non J/H) What makes you feel warm & tingly inside?

Q3. What is the name of the episode where Jackie sits on Hyde's lap for the first time?
Q1. Probably either the long pause in BIGLY, or most of NFBM. Just warm eps, despite the tension and drama...

Q2. Warm baths, relaxing winter days (like Christmas) with family and friends togetherness, and some hot cocoa...the list goes on... (Note: for the most part I HATE winter...there's just something about Christmas though... )

Q3. Couldn't tell ya for the life of me now...

Quote:
I too have updated my story. And funny that you should name this thread that...

WYD~Update
Seriously have to read this one too...it's been a while since I've seen an update on this one, so I'm looking forward to it...

Been a drought for so long, and now there's two new ones in one night....

Quote:
Weeeell, my brother called me to tell me that he and Sasha are going to have another one just like her...but maybe a boy.
Awww...how nice for them... My congrats to you and your family.

Quote:
Glad to hear it, cuz I was definitely wondering...
Old 10-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Oooh cari, good question.

I'd have to say Ireland, because she says that girls dream about getting proposed to in romantic places like Disneyland or Ireland...and I just so happen to agree with her.

Plus, I've been there and it's gorgeous, and just perfect for a honeymoon.

It's the only place in Europe I've ever been. But, i have decided that since you and I have written a fic together and all, I'd have a place to stay when I come to England. What do you say carissima??

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Definitive moment: oh, that's funny. Um, okay...it's between her "I love you," his "I love you," or the car scene in "Kelso's Serenade."
Sort of. Probably more like the "I love you"s.

Non J/H tingly sensation inducing things: Hippies, love songs (NOT romantic songs; yes, there is a difference), a good Literati moment(how much did I love it when he chased her around the square?!)...uh, I dunno!

First lap-sitting: Can I say "Ramble On"? (The tag.)
Old 10-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oooh cari, good question.

I'd have to say Ireland, because she says that girls dream about getting proposed to in romantic places like Disneyland or Ireland...and I just so happen to agree with her.

Plus, I've been there and it's gorgeous, and just perfect for a honeymoon.

It's the only place in Europe I've ever been. But, i have decided that since you and I have written a fic together and all, I'd have a place to stay when I come to England. What do you say carissima??
But of course, honey Writing a fic together makes us practically family!

Ireland ... sure it's beautiful, but after you've been to the Guiness Factory, gone to a couple of local pubs and been ridiculed for how poorly you can really hold your drink, and you've galloped in a couple of meadows, there's not much else to do, and its physically impossible to have enough sex to keep you occupied the rest of the time

I'd say .... Paris or Prague. Both gorgeous
Old 10-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Um...Morocco...? Actually, I'm kinda considering that. *shrug*

Cari, don't SAY that!! I wanna move to England!!!
Old 10-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But of course, honey Writing a fic together makes us practically family!

Ireland ... sure it's beautiful, but after you've been to the Guiness Factory, gone to a couple of local pubs and been ridiculed for how poorly you can really hold your drink, and you've galloped in a couple of meadows, there's not much else to do, and its physically impossible to have enough sex to keep you occupied the rest of the time

I'd say .... Paris or Prague. Both gorgeous
I have a really weird feeling for Ireland. I want to do ministry there and I just have a heart for the people...I don't know what it is!

We are practically family, kindred, bosom buddies, one and the same...alright, pull out the sofa sleeper, I'm on my way!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~