Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2004, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Cari~ Did you even think about the fact that during Jackie's entry of the Hide and Seek game we talked about Eric running from a butterfly??

I swear to God they take things from us, you guys!

Oh, and Darbi, I'm right there with you. I'm not sure how many sides I have to myself either.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-30-2004, 01:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Just reminding you that there's a Jackie/Hyde thread on the couples board, if any Zennies want to post there:

http://www.fanforum.com/forums/showt...5&pagenumber=1

It's been pretty dead for a while.
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Hippie...thanks for bringing the J/H couples thread to my attention again. It's been a coons' age since I've been in there...
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-30-2004, 02:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Hippie...thanks for bringing the J/H couples thread to my attention again. It's been a coons' age since I've been in there...

Darbi, love!!! Thank god you're here!!! So lonely. Skipping school just isn't as fun without my Zennies.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HippieGirl
Darbi, love!!! Thank god you're here!!! So lonely. Skipping school just isn't as fun without my Zennies.
Skipping school?! Oh, you naughty, naughty girl!

J/H wouldn't skip school...well, Hyde would...and yeah Jackie probably would too, so she could hangout with Hyde...so, here's to playing hookey!
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Skipping school?! Oh, you naughty, naughty girl!
I'm so badass.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked most of last night episode. Eric was hilarious as usual. Tohper can never give a bad performance, even with not much to do. Wasn't the Tin Man, Scarecrow, cowardly lion comment a reference to an episode in Season 4 when Jackie dreamed about them all in The Wizard of Oz?

Loved the Hyde/Jackie moments. As for Jackie being shallow, I really didn't see her being that different then she usually is. And I agree with the person that said that she uses it as a cover. She really loves Hyde and I think she only wants the best for him. She did say that if working at the muffler shop made him happy, she was happy. She also is very truthful and in her mind, if the truth hurts, that's too bad. And Hyde takes it because I think that's what he loves about her.

Kelso really didn't have much to do. I absolutely hate Ashton's hair. I really wish the producers made him wear a wig. He looks like a big dork.

Fez, Red and Kitty are always good.

The one person that I have becoming less and less fond of is Donna. To be honest, she's never been my favorite character but in the last couple of seasons she just acts like she's better then everyone (and I don't like how she treats Eric). Also, HATE the blond hair. Laura is so much prettier as a redhead and she had something unique that made her stand out in Hollywood. Now she's just one of the blond set.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Viggo

The one person that I have becoming less and less fond of is Donna. To be honest, she's never been my favorite character but in the last couple of seasons she just acts like she's better then everyone (and I don't like how she treats Eric). Also, HATE the blond hair. Laura is so much prettier as a redhead and she had something unique that made her stand out in Hollywood. Now she's just one of the blond set.

Well, I agree with you on the blonde issue...I'm liking Donna less and less as one. And was it just me or did her hair seem extraordinarily blonde last night? Maybe because they had her acting like a freakin' ditz over Fez by the end of the show. Creepy.

Laura as a blonde...eh...okay...she's still very pretty, but the red hair is unique and different and sets her apart from the heap of blonde actresses in hollywood.

Anyway, I've always liked Donna...she sort of reminds me of myself in her tomboy ways...but yes, of late...just not feeling her like I used to.

And none of this has anything to do with J/H so I'll just say...yes, you're right...Jackie doesn't pretend...and that is refreshing within itself. Hyde gets that about her...but it's just hard to swallow sometimes because you saw the writers making a concentrated effort to move her away from that in S5 and it was a nice change...now...her b*tchiness is just too played up and it falls more into the annoying range than cute/funny area.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

Big Do'ins here last night while I was all tucked in watching the Red Sox lose their silly asses off! C'mon Pedro man! Tuffen up! Ya soundin like a CHICK! Man....it's the PLAYOFFS! not the Betty Crocker BAKEOFFS!

J/H did someone say? OH! this is the J/H thread! Oh ok.....I think when alot of people say "I hate Jackie or I hate the way Jackie acts" I kind of feel they are really saying "I hate the way the writers are writing her right now" (was that some kind of hakiu poem?) IMO......yes, she is supposed to be a little self absorbed but that can be put across with much snappier/funnier lines. They are writing "PLOP" lines for her right now. They come out quick and then just.....well.....PLOP! like poo falling into....never mind! They can't think up anything particularly amusing for her to say right now so they are just having her "PLOP" out lines that reinforce 1) she's self absorbed 2) her & Hyde are opposites who attract...... yup we know all this stuff already. But until the writers get their butts in gear......I'm afraid the Jackie character suffers and because the writers don't delve deeper into the J/H relationship......the "aura" of the couple suffers. In other words it doesn't "feel" like season 5 or "Catfight Club" or "Moon Over" or........well you get it.

In summary.......the first smilie is me.....the second smilie is a writer....

Old 09-30-2004, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Re: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore

J/H did someone say? OH! this is the J/H thread! Oh ok.....I think when alot of people say "I hate Jackie or I hate the way Jackie acts" I kind of feel they are really saying "I hate the way the writers are writing her right now" (was that some kind of hakiu poem?) IMO......yes, she is supposed to be a little self absorbed but that can be put across with much snappier/funnier lines. They are writing "PLOP" lines for her right now. They come out quick and then just.....well.....PLOP! like poo falling into....never mind! They can't think up anything particularly amusing for her to say right now so they are just having her "PLOP" out lines that reinforce 1) she's self absorbed 2) her & Hyde are opposites who attract...... yup we know all this stuff already. But until the writers get their butts in gear......I'm afraid the Jackie character suffers and because the writers don't delve deeper into the J/H relationship......the "aura" of the couple suffers. In other words it doesn't "feel" like season 5 or "Catfight Club" or "Moon Over" or........well you get it.

In summary.......the first smilie is me.....the second smilie is a writer....

So, eloquently put as always my dear. I love you...
Old 09-30-2004, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

LMFAO @ Eoyore. Vomit.

I liked them last night. The picture part I thought was funny, even if no one else liked it. I have decided not to over analyze the show. I thought it was funny...hey..she loves her man.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

Quote:
So, eloquently put as always my dear. I love you...
She gets all "gushy" on me and then runs away! I love you too! "eloquent?" I spoke of poop and vomit!
Old 09-30-2004, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
She gets all "gushy" on me and then runs away! I love you too! "eloquent?" I spoke of poop and vomit!
Vomit and poop...words like whispers to the ear...

Okay, nuff of that sappy stuff....who has J/H screencaps, me? Eh, eh?
Old 09-30-2004, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Wait a minute......let me go to Photo*****et and get somethin....

Ta Da!

Jackie: "ahhhh Steven.....are you happy to see me or is that a gherkin in your pants?"
Old 09-30-2004, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: Re: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

Quote:
Vomit and poop...words like whispers to the ear...

Okay, nuff of that sappy stuff....who has J/H screencaps, me? Eh, eh?
Oh wait a minute! you mean from last nights epi? I got nuttin!