Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2004, 09:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

i'm going to cry. ineedsleep.

Okay. How coincidental is it that someone continually updates their story with ideas from stories you've already written but haven't uploaded yet? Not just once. CONT-inua-LLY.

I'm trying to be patient and actually wait until it's fully beta'd but...I'm just feeling incrediblly unoriginal and crappy right now. This is a cruel joke and I'm pretty sure the devil has something to do with it. There's no way the person who wrote it could have known but SHlT.

Great, now I'm cold. I'm going to sleep and dream I have a life, now.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

Re: i'm going to cry. ineedsleep.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
Okay. How coincidental is it that someone continually updates their story with ideas from stories you've already written but haven't uploaded yet? Not just once. CONT-inua-LLY.

I'm trying to be patient and actually wait until it's fully beta'd but...I'm just feeling incrediblly unoriginal and crappy right now. This is a cruel joke and I'm pretty sure the devil has something to do with it. There's no way the person who wrote it could have known but SHlT.

Great, now I'm cold. I'm going to sleep and dream I have a life, now.
I too, have noticed that...but have yet to figure out how this is possible. Now, we may be talking about two completely different things...(actually, I'm sure we are) but yeah...odd. Rest well darlin'....
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

Heh. I'm completely in the dark, I have no idea who you're talking about, but since I'm pretty sure it's impossible for it to be me, huggles to Luci and Darbi (I assume it happens to you too? )
Old 09-28-2004, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Heh. I'm completely in the dark, I have no idea who you're talking about, but since I'm pretty sure it's impossible for it to be me, huggles to Luci and Darbi (I assume it happens to you too? )
Actually, I couldn't tell you who...(and like I mentioned Luci's situation could be different) but it's just a few things. I'll read something and be like...huh, that sounds...how could they?....wow, interesting. But, all in all...it could be completely coincidental.

How are you this morning? Evening? What time is it across the pond?
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-28-2004, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Ah. Great minds thinking alike?

It's about half two, in the afternoon here. I'm grand, I'm very glad peeps seem to like BR, I love Kismet, and all seems well in the land of S7

Is Hyde still being a bitch?
Old 09-28-2004, 12:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow, that's interesting that you say it's "half two".

It's only quarter to midnight here but I'm tired. Night night.
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ah. Great minds thinking alike?

It's about half two, in the afternoon here. I'm grand, I'm very glad peeps seem to like BR, I love Kismet, and all seems well in the land of S7

Is Hyde still being a bitch?
Kismet and Blurred Reality are extremely promising...so happy to have something well-written to read. The pickings have been few...so thanks to both you and Felicity...and in Luci's words...I love you.

Hyde, Hyde, Hyde...well, after bribing him with a few free beers (yeah, I write under the influence at times) he's been a bit more forth coming. I still have two pretty important parts to write, which I'm hoping to have finished by this weekend (god willing and the creek don't rise)...and maybe by the following weekend...I'll be ready to post? Eh...

You know...you asked me a few days ago if this story was in some ways a reflection of my past and I said there were snatches of it. Well, having pondered a while...yeah, I believe there's a lot more of my life in this story then I wanted to admit to. Perhaps it's therapy, excercising of some demons...I don't know...but yeah...more than I thought.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Spacie: Why's it interesting that I say half two? Because that's the time or because I say 'half two'? And g'night

Darbi: That's the beauty of writing. You can't write well unless you've experienced life, and so it'll flow from either your conciousness or your unconsciousness, depending on whether you realise you're doing it or not. Freud might not have been speaking pure crap, you know Let's not go down that little path for why people like Blurred

And for an update! Do you know how many chapters you've got left to write?
Old 09-28-2004, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Darbi: That's the beauty of writing. You can't write well unless you've experienced life, and so it'll flow from either your conciousness or your unconsciousness, depending on whether you realise you're doing it or not. Freud might not have been speaking pure crap, you know Let's not go down that little path for why people like Blurred

And for an update! Do you know how many chapters you've got left to write?
Yeah, having the experience has helped tremendously with this story...otherwise, I don't believe I would have even attempted it. Chapters? After this one...two more? Depends...J/H have so many freakin' issues...curse them!
Old 09-28-2004, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

You gave them their issues!

Since I've learned how to make screencaps, I'm going to make some J/H ones

I did make a video for Low, but I got carried away with effects, so it's too big to host. I might try and make it a little smaller
Old 09-28-2004, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

I did give them their issues, huh? Oh, well...

What's Low, a song? Never heard of it. You've got J/H screen caps? Game anyone?
Old 09-28-2004, 01:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Spacie: Why's it interesting that I say half two? Because that's the time or because I say 'half two'? And g'night
Because you say "half two". We say either two thirty or half past two. Good night for real now...
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

'Half two'...I like that. British lingo...so very cool. So, how are you doing on hooking me up with one of your fellow British babes...remember...at least 6ft...dark hair, slim but well defined...

So, no J/H screen caps? I think I'm talking to myself here...(shrugs)...they really need to make a smilie for that.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Heh, saying half two is just us being a lazy race and not bothering to put the 'past' in there, because we're that darn lazy

screencap:

Old 09-28-2004, 01:49 PM
Total Fan

New wallpaper!