Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Class Picture

Yep, me too!
Old 09-19-2004, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Hyde: "You think Kelso would believe you were just trying to get a spot off my pants?" Eh...(shrugs)
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-19-2004, 11:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Hyde: "You think Kelso would believe you were just trying to get a spot off my pants?" Eh...(shrugs)
Heh.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-19-2004, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

That could so be a picture for Rubber Lessons Hyde showing her the sex manual ...
Old 09-19-2004, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Ola mi chicas! What's really going on in the world of Zen today? Did I tell you guys that I'm taking a script writing class at school? Granted, it's to help finish my degree...but mostly, I'm really, really hoping it will help improve my dialogue ability in my J/H fan fic. Is that not sad?

Oh, Cari...how about showing her a position instead?
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-19-2004, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, positions are good Thats great news about the script writing class and finishing your degree And no, it's so not sad ... it's the opposite
Old 09-19-2004, 11:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~

That could so be a picture for Rubber Lessons Hyde showing her the sex manual ...
Just give me some more ideas, why don'tcha.

Darb--Tried looking for that fa you're talking about in my broad collection of J/H art but couldn't find it. =( I didn't realise how many damned pictures I had until I had to go looking for a specific one,

I hope that writing class helps! Of course you don't really *need* it, you goof, you're just having some issues with Hyde. That bastard. =p

Old 09-19-2004, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

Has anyone read the latest story on the archives? And one of the reviews?
Old 09-19-2004, 11:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Has anyone read the latest story on the archives? And one of the reviews?
Unfortunately, yes. Why?

Old 09-19-2004, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Just wondering what you thought about it ...
Old 09-19-2004, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
Just give me some more ideas, why don'tcha.

Darb--Tried looking for that fa you're talking about in my broad collection of J/H art but couldn't find it. =( I didn't realise how many damned pictures I had until I had to go looking for a specific one,

I hope that writing class helps! Of course you don't really *need* it, you goof, you're just having some issues with Hyde. That bastard. =p
Yes, give Luci some more ideas...please! She can turn a leg cramp into magic as we know.

Luc, you couldn't find it? Ah, man...that's one of my favs...so cute it is. Oh, well...thanks for looking. Ooo wee!...the new season of 'The Wire' is about to come on....so excited...I get to over Idris Elba and Dominic West (both are gorgeous Brit's btw Cari) for an hour...hawtness!!!

Oh, thanks on the compliment...and yeah...booo! to Hyde...crackhead!

What fic?
Old 09-19-2004, 11:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Just wondering what you thought about it ...
I just kind of asked myself what possesed me to even attempt to read anything unfamiliar in the recents. Then I smacked myself.

Old 09-19-2004, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Darbi, pop over to the archives and read the latest fic in the recent category, and then read the top review (or the third, I think, incase anyone else reviewed, you'll know the one I mean!) and I bet you ten English squids that you burst out laughing. I dare ya

You smacked yourself, luci? I was more tempted to reach into the computer and smack someone else
Old 09-20-2004, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Wow...that's not good. Makes you wonder where the thought process came from. Hmph...I like pie.
Old 09-20-2004, 12:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Darbi, pop over to the archives and read the latest fic in the recent category, and then read the top review (or the third, I think, incase anyone else reviewed, you'll know the one I mean!) and I bet you ten English squids that you burst out laughing. I dare ya

You smacked yourself, luci? I was more tempted to reach into the computer and smack someone else

Hah, even better, did you happen to take a gander...at the other stories? Deluded people make the world an amusing place. (I'm tempted never to update again so my poor innocent (*cough*) stories don't get stuck inbetween those things.)

The Gilmore Girls fans have a site that's for elite fiction and anyone who wants to add their story needs to send it through a team of ficsnobs. It's great. The only people who would hate those types of places are those who can't appreciate good fic (or write good fic). Hell, I know better to submit my stuff (assuming I wrote any GG fic) there but it sure is lovley to read the fics that are there.