Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2004, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

I know, I was trying to find a video link, but it had vanished! By the way, I can't remember who made a Maroon 5 video, but could they please repost the link? I've only just got my computer back, so I can watch videos again Thanks
Old 09-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

I finally saw Its A wonderful Life ! lol and I got it on tape so yay! its not a great J/H epi but I have this idea about how you could make this whole thing into a fic... lately ive come up with a LOT of good fic ideas but I always forget them and don't have time to write them, it sux. I already have like 4 fics that Ive started and havent finished soooo... yea.

Hows everyone doin? One week left!!! Its so sad, Im makin sure I have nothing to do on that Wednesday hahaha....

PeAce... gotta go do history work.. its only 10:35...pm.....
Old 09-01-2004, 01:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I finally finished a fanart I'm still trying to find that fa that I made for the last chapter of Crazy Love...I really hope I didn't delete it, but there's still a lot of folders that I haven't gone through yet, so hopefully its in one of them. Anyway, fanart

Well, I'm going to bed, I have to be up at 6:00 tomorrow for school. Goodnight zennies!

~Nicole~

The night is young
We wait for love
Upside down we dream
At home we sleep, and wait to leave
Upside down we dream
Old 09-01-2004, 02:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Felicity Nerd
Um, what happend to the last Zenmasters thread? I needed to email Luci and write down the rest of everyone's fic recs. And I swear, I can't find it anywhere. It's just gone!!
The last few should still be there, Carol and I pruned out a few pages but they were the older ones. I'll look through now, if anything...we'll just re-post, =p

Edit: Crap. I guess Carol didn't realise we weren't deleting anymore and went and got rid of the closed threads. =\ If no one kept track of the recs, I'd suggest we round those up again...

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.

Last edited by Lucii; 09-01-2004 at 02:26 AM
Old 09-01-2004, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

Re: Another Caption ...

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Ooo, haven't played this game in a while!

Let's see...how about

(Hyde thinking) Huh, no panty lines...sweet.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-01-2004, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello, my darlings!

Well, looks like I'm a regular Houdini. Aren't you guys sick of my "here today, tomorrow" disappearing acts yet? Here's what happened: my computer, or as I affectionately refer to it, crapbox, is a truly big piece of ****! Just when I'm on the verge of finally getting it to work, it decides to make my life hell and to die on me. I really wanted to be here about two weeks ago, which is when my birthday is (August 15th), because it really turned out to be a unhappy one this year , and I know I can always count on you guys to cheer me up. One of my closest friends completely forgot, everybody in my family kept bugging me to do stuff for them that I didn't want to do, and one of my season five tapes 'accidently' got recorded over. And as if things couldn't possibly get any worse, my computer file that had all sorts of stuff I had collected for a little over a year (J/H pictures, different links, music videos, songs and downloaded episodes) got deleted off the computer after the crash. That day was truly a day I needed to come here and get a little pick-me-up, but due to the useless machine that is constantly breaking down on me, I was kept away. Anyway, now that I'm done venting, I'm happy to be back just in time for the premiere. Oh, and before I forget, I remember reading in last year's threads that some of you guys have August birthdays. Since I was barely here during the month, happy belated birthday to each and every one of you . I hope it was everything you wished for and more...Ok, now back to business.

~~~

I was watching Jackie Bags Hyde for the millionth time and there's a few things that I finally noticed:

1. Jackie totally uses zen on Chip when he offers to get her a drink,
2. once he agrees to go on the date with her, her behavior does a complete 180. She goes from being annoying and clingy to being a calmer, person who is perfectly fine with just sitting quietly beside Hyde ,
3. just seconds before Jackie takes his arm and puts it around her shoulder, it looks like Hyde's sort of smiling (am I just seeing things that aren't there? )
4. the fact that Hyde looks like he's genuinely having a good time with Jackie (my personal favorite)

Speaking of Jackie Bags Hyde, you guys notice how Jackie/Hyde and Donna/Eric both have episodes that are completely dedicated to their first dates? This leads me to believe that the show will end with these two couples together.

I don't think I've posted this, oh well, one never tires of hearing about Jackie/Hyde. I downloaded Reefer Madness before my computer crash, and I was watching the last scene in the basement. What I never noticed before is the death-grip Jackie has on his arm, how the more he tries to push her away from him, the tighter the grip gets.

Lastly, you guys are playing the caption game again? I love that game! You guys have pretty dirty ideas, but you know what, I love you for it. All the ideas that pop into your dirty, smutty minds are what keep me smiling and coming here as much as I do. Keep them smutty thoughts comin'!

Bye for now.

Last edited by rocky845; 09-01-2004 at 04:50 AM
Old 09-01-2004, 12:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Eoyore, when you kept saying "I win!" when you thought the game was the Picture Theme Game all I was thinking about was Kitty in We're Not Gonna Take It "It's a Ken More Microwave! I win! I win!"

Here's my caption attempt:
Looks like you're in need of a hickey there, Jackie.
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Re: Another Caption ...

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Hyde: "Ahhh.....Jackie.....there's a REALLY big cockroach on your back"
Old 09-01-2004, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Re: Hello, my darlings!

Quote:
Originally posted by rocky845
Well, looks like I'm a regular Houdini. Aren't you guys sick of my "here today, tomorrow" disappearing acts yet? Here's what happened: my computer, or as I affectionately refer to it, crapbox, is a truly big piece of ****! Just when I'm on the verge of finally getting it to work, it decides to make my life hell and to die on me. I really wanted to be here about two weeks ago, which is when my birthday is (August 15th), because it really turned out to be a unhappy one this year , and I know I can always count on you guys to cheer me up. One of my closest friends completely forgot, everybody in my family kept bugging me to do stuff for them that I didn't want to do, and one of my season five tapes 'accidently' got recorded over. And as if things couldn't possibly get any worse, my computer file that had all sorts of stuff I had collected for a little over a year (J/H pictures, different links, music videos, songs and downloaded episodes) got deleted off the computer after the crash. That day was truly a day I needed to come here and get a little pick-me-up, but due to the useless machine that is constantly breaking down on me, I was kept away. Anyway, now that I'm done venting, I'm happy to be back just in time for the premiere. Oh, and before I forget, I remember reading in last year's threads that some of you guys have August birthdays. Since I was barely here during the month, happy belated birthday to each and every one of you . I hope it was everything you wished for and more...Ok, now back to business.

~~~

I was watching Jackie Bags Hyde for the millionth time and there's a few things that I finally noticed:

1. Jackie totally uses zen on Chip when he offers to get her a drink,
2. once he agrees to go on the date with her, her behavior does a complete 180. She goes from being annoying and clingy to being a calmer, person who is perfectly fine with just sitting quietly beside Hyde ,
3. just seconds before Jackie takes his arm and puts it around her shoulder, it looks like Hyde's sort of smiling (am I just seeing things that aren't there? )
4. the fact that Hyde looks like he's genuinely having a good time with Jackie (my personal favorite)

Speaking of Jackie Bags Hyde, you guys notice how Jackie/Hyde and Donna/Eric both have episodes that are completely dedicated to their first dates? This leads me to believe that the show will end with these two couples together.

I don't think I've posted this, oh well, one never tires of hearing about Jackie/Hyde. I downloaded Reefer Madness before my computer crash, and I was watching the last scene in the basement. What I never noticed before is the death-grip Jackie has on his arm, how the more he tries to push her away from him, the tighter the grip gets.

Lastly, you guys are playing the caption game again? I love that game! You guys have pretty dirty ideas, but you know what, I love you for it. All the ideas that pop into your dirty, smutty minds are what keep me smiling and coming here as much as I do. Keep them smutty thoughts comin'!

Bye for now.
Welcome back! Happy belated B'day! I'm sorry you've been having a bummer of a summer lately I KNOW things will get better. Some of my b'days over the years werent so good either! And I hope your comp behaves so you can be here more often!
Old 09-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spacie
Eoyore, when you kept saying "I win!" when you thought the game was the Picture Theme Game all I was thinking about was Kitty in We're Not Gonna Take It "It's a Ken More Microwave! I win! I win!"

Here's my caption attempt:
Looks like you're in need of a hickey there, Jackie.
I didn't even think of that! I win!
Old 09-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Pimp'in

Okay, so since I needed something to distract me here at work today and because...well, I just want to. I'm pimp'in a fic today. Not sure if this young lady (Ladake) has graced us with her presence on this thread yet...but she's definitely blessed us with a delightful little fic that I've fallen in love with...check her out.

Insatiable
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-01-2004, 08:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Re: Pimp'in

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Okay, so since I needed something to distract me here at work today and because...well, I just want to. I'm pimp'in a fic today. Not sure if this young lady (Ladake) has graced us with her presence on this thread yet...but she's definitely blessed us with a delightful little fic that I've fallen in love with...check her out.

Insatiable
great chapter
Old 09-01-2004, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Caption anyone? All the ones for the last one had me giggling away

Old 09-01-2004, 09:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

hey not long to go until the show starts agian!
Old 09-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Total Fan

Hello everyone.

I'm really angry UPN doesnt show S6. I'm finally getting caught up and watched all of s5 and all the great Jackie/Hyde episodes, but now its back to the pilot eh.

I have softball everday after school until 9, so everyday I tivo T7S and the first thing I do when I get home is watch it hah, homework can wait.