Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2006, 05:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok now someone help me with my music question. Is there a list of the original music that aired during each episode. I actually remember some of the music and it brings me back in time.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Name: Lazy
Type of Internet Connection/Computer: Why is this even relevent? And more importantly. why did I copy it over and answer seriously the first time?
Spouse/Children/Pets: That Asian dude from Thrice/ No/ Too many
FF Boards/Threads You're Most Like To Lurk/Visit: I've lapsed in to a no lurking coma. I stand alone.
Other Sites You Visit Frequently: I'm still half-obsessed with LJ. And now I'm freaking going on Myspace like another ten cent hooker with no clients. *sob*

Favorite T7S Characters: Jackie
Favorite T7S Couple: Jhydackie-er forever. Or at least until I completely forget about them.
Favorite T7S UC Couple: I used to have one but now no couple is UC because mofos keep paring every single one of them up like there aren't at least 20 oither people living in that godforsaken town. Oh wait, Eric/Jackie. Yeah, try and do that the last 2 minutes of the finale! I dare ya!
Favorite T7S Guest-star: Caroline
Favorite T7S Actors: Mila. I'm not going to even pretend I like anyone else now.

Favorite Bands/Musicians: Everyone ever except Those Who Suck.
Favorite Actors/Actresses: Refer to the answer above.
Favorite Movies/Television Shows: Or just got to my retarded myspace. =D
Anything else you'd like to share? I'm supposed to be doing at least 5 other things right now but...taking surverys again and again with the same answers is just so damn appealing.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijou
Favorite T7S UC Couple: I used to have one but now no couple is UC because mofos keep paring every single one of them up like there aren't at least 20 oither people living in that godforsaken town. Oh wait, Eric/Jackie. Yeah, try and do that the last 2 minutes of the finale! I dare ya!

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Name: Louis
Type of Internet Connection/Computer: DSL
Spouse/Children/Pets: No/no/fish but technically they're my roommate's
FF Boards/Threads You're Most Like To Lurk/Visit: News & Politics
Other Sites You Visit Frequently: Mostly sports related message boards, craigslist & myspace

Favorite T7S Characters: Eric
Favorite T7S Couple: Eric & Donna (apparently that makes me a Goon?)
Favorite T7S UC Couple: Eric & Jackie
Favorite T7S Guest-star: Luke Wilson
Favorite T7S Actors: Topher Grace

Favorite Bands/Musicians: Pearl Jam
Favorite Actors/Actresses: Sean Penn, Jack Nicholson & Dustin Hoffman
Favorite Movies/Television Shows: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Graduate, A Clockwork Orange, Risky Business, Rain Man, As Good As It Gets, Half Baked, Forrest Gump, Something About Mary, I Am Sam, 21 Grams, Sideways & Walk the Line just to name a few
Anything else you'd like to share? I really wish the show had followed Topher's lead & quit. Also it's nice to see some more New Englanders postng at this place.

Last edited by Uh Blah; 05-05-2006 at 07:42 AM
Old 05-04-2006, 02:25 PM
Passionate Fan

I have a question! *raises oven-mitt clad hand, ala Kelso*

Did the show ever mention, even in passing, Fez and Laurie getting a divorce or annulment? Did I just block out a season 6 episode (highly likely) or did the fact that they were married skip town with Tina or hide under the house with Shotzie?

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Didn't they have a episode dedicated to their divorce. The one where they had got a wedding gift or something like that.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity Nerd
I have a question! *raises oven-mitt clad hand, ala Kelso*

Did the show ever mention, even in passing, Fez and Laurie getting a divorce or annulment? Did I just block out a season 6 episode (highly likely) or did the fact that they were married skip town with Tina or hide under the house with Shotzie?
The last we heard about it was when they were going to get a divorce but instead a microwave came as a wedding gift..and then some kind of powere tool thing? Maybe a saw? And they decided it would be wrong to keep the gifts if they got a divorce, so Red said something about if a riding lawnmower? Perhaps..didn't come in a month or something, they'd get a divorce or what not, but from what I know, they never mentioned it again, except in Season 6 when Fez and Kelso were fighting about that one cop girl Sally and it was revealed that Fez was in fact married so I would go with no.
Ria
Old 05-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

I think I saw Midge in one of the most recent seasons and I think it was season 7. What season was it and what was the episode about?
Old 05-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian
I think I saw Midge in one of the most recent seasons and I think it was season 7. What season was it and what was the episode about?
Midge came back at the end of Season 6 for Donna, after the cancelled wedding. She stayed for a few episodes in Season 7, they had a little like show down thing between her and Pam or something, where Bob had to choose. They tried to work it out, but it was decided later it would be best if Midge left, so she did and went back to California I believe.
Ria
Old 05-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Ok Great Thanks!
Old 05-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Passionate Fan

The return of Midge, a.k.a Another 'Could Have Been Good...' Writers' Misfire

Old 05-04-2006, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Name: Sherry
Type of Internet Connection/Computer: DSL
Spouse/Children/Pets: No/Yes, 2 boys 10 and 6/no
FF Boards/Threads You're Most Like To Lurk/Visit: Just this one
Other Sites You Visit Frequently: LiveJournal, Myspace, YTMND

Favorite T7S Characters: Eric
Favorite T7S Couple: Eric & Donna
Favorite T7S UC Couple: Eric & Jackie
Favorite T7S Guest-star: Fenton
Favorite T7S Actors: Topher Grace

Favorite Bands/Musicians: Led Zeppelin
Favorite Actors/Actresses: Jake G., Hayden C., Noah Wyle, Joaquin Phoenix
Favorite Movies/Television Shows: Walk the Line, Jarhead, Roll Bounce, anything Star Wars
Anything else you'd like to share? I'm a middle child, I am SICK of sharing.
Old 05-04-2006, 06:22 PM
New Fan

does anybody really know why the show is going off air
Old 05-04-2006, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven88
does anybody really know why the show is going off air
Um..well I could give you my reason but I think, it's too expensive, they paid the actors a lot of money to come back, there contracts ended in the 6th season and they originally extended them for a year I think, and then they agreed to come back or something like that and it doesn't get good ratings, so basically it's time.

Welcome to the board
Ria
Old 05-04-2006, 06:26 PM
New Fan

thanks i know i don't know u guys but i almost cry when they showed next week final goodbye