Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2014, 12:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Red would love it if he got rid of all the kids and was left with an empty house.

If J/D got their own apartment I bet Red would put pressure on Eric and Hyde to move out and get their own place. This could've been a good storyline for S7.
Old 05-26-2014, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanselnext (View Post)
If J/D got their own apartment I bet Red would put pressure on Eric and Hyde to move out and get their own place. This could've been a good storyline for S7.
The six of them -- Eric, Donna, Hyde, Jackie, Kelso, and Fez -- could've rented a house together.

...Maybe not Kelso. He'd end up burning the place down and everyone in it.
Old 05-26-2014, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would have been interesting to see them all sharing a house together. A lot could happen with that!
I am an original”
Old 05-27-2014, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
It would have been interesting to see them all sharing a house together. A lot could happen with that!
They spent a lot of time with one another when they didn't live together. I wonder if they'd get sick of seeing their friends' faces (among other things).

I'm sure Jackie and Donna got sick of sharing a room from time-to-time, and Donna and Jackie both took a break by staying with Eric and Hyde for a night.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Fez and Kelso would cause so much trouble
Old 05-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Fez and Kelso would cause so much trouble
The pranks would be non-stop. Eric, Donna, Jackie, and Hyde would have to band together to teach Kelso and Fez a lesson. Either that or change the locks on 'em.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
The pranks would be non-stop. Eric, Donna, Jackie, and Hyde would have to band together to teach Kelso and Fez a lesson. Either that or change the locks on 'em.
All of them living together would be a disaster. Living with Fez and Kelso is like living with two kids. That's too much work.

Also Donna and Jackie have to worry about Kelso and Fez trying to see them naked. I say Donna and Jackie just get their own place.
Old 05-30-2014, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
All of them living together would be a disaster. Living with Fez and Kelso is like living with two kids. That's too much work.

Also Donna and Jackie have to worry about Kelso and Fez trying to see them naked. I say Donna and Jackie just get their own place.
I agree with all of this. Kelso and Fez could live only with each other. No one else would tolerate them.

Imagine if Bob and Pam had gotten married. Do you think Pam would've been faithful to Bob? If not, what would that do to Jackie and Donna's friendship?
Old 05-31-2014, 12:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Imagine if Bob and Pam had gotten married. Do you think Pam would've been faithful to Bob? If not, what would that do to Jackie and Donna's friendship?
Probably not. Donna would be really angry if Pam broke Bob's heart and I'm not sure how Jackie would react. Maybe she wouldn't be surprise.
Old 05-31-2014, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Probably not. Donna would be really angry if Pam broke Bob's heart and I'm not sure how Jackie would react. Maybe she wouldn't be surprise.
Yeah. If we go by what happened in season six, Donna and Jackie's relationship probably would've needed a lot of repairing.

In season six, Jackie seemed to forget her anger at Pam real fast and acted like Bob wasn't good enough for her. I would've liked to see Jackie being grateful that Bob took her in and recognizing how good -- though imperfect -- guy he is. I say it a lot, but that storyline should've been handled entirely differently.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah. If we go by what happened in season six, Donna and Jackie's relationship probably would've needed a lot of repairing.

In season six, Jackie seemed to forget her anger at Pam real fast and acted like Bob wasn't good enough for her. I would've liked to see Jackie being grateful that Bob took her in and recognizing how good -- though imperfect -- guy he is. I say it a lot, but that storyline should've been handled entirely differently.
I totally agree with that. I hated how they handled it in season 6.
I am an original”
Old 06-01-2014, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I totally agree with that. I hated how they handled it in season 6.
Season six was a mess pretty much all around. The best thing I can say for it is that Jackie and Hyde didn't have any break-up nonsense -- and had some great episodes/scenes.

Such wasted opportunities for character development between Jackie and Donna.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Season six was a mess pretty much all around. The best thing I can say for it is that Jackie and Hyde didn't have any break-up nonsense -- and had some great episodes/scenes.

Such wasted opportunities for character development between Jackie and Donna.
The writers really missed an opportunity in S6 to develop Jackie and Donna's friendship especially when Pam starts dating Bob.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The writers really missed an opportunity in S6 to develop Jackie and Donna's friendship especially when Pam starts dating Bob.
And they tossed Joanne out on her tuckus! She was the best girlfriend for Bob, imo. She had the most influence over him and helped him grow as a person.
Old 06-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I really liked Joanne. I was disappointed to see the character gone.