Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2003, 03:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kezune's Videos...

Does anybody know what happened to the website where the videos were? They were there as of 230am EST, and now when i got there is's saying either it's been moved, etc etc...Help! I never got to see most of the videos [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] If anybody can help me i would be most grateful... [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2003, 03:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Well seems like my server company is messing with me the bastards. I really don't know what is going on I can't get into my account right now. The blood suckers have their money so I figure it is some kind of a maintence issue. I waiting for a response now. But I maybe changing internet companies very soon.
Old 02-28-2003, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh no, I was looking forward to downloading the new ones you were gonna put out....those bastards!

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
Old 02-28-2003, 03:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

all i can say is thank god i saved the vids to my that 70s show file!

hehe hope u dun mind kezune! but im not always online lol and i like watchin them and gettin my fix of movin hyde lol
Old 02-28-2003, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hydes_Rock_Chick:
<STRONG>all i can say is thank god i saved the vids to my that 70s show file!

hehe hope u dun mind kezune! but im not always online lol and i like watchin them and gettin my fix of movin hyde lol</STRONG>
Don't mind at all prefer you to save them to your machine. As long as you don't like put them up on another website or e-mail them around it is fine by me.

I was planning to put up two more tonight but not by the looks of it.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] chasingdanny you are new did not say hi to you yet.
Old 02-28-2003, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

This is really the nicest board I've ever been on! Hey Kezune! I'm the one that left a bunch of psycho messages in ur gbook, I got back into T7S after I messed around on your site [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Keep up the good work!! And I hope somethin works out with your server.

I'll eat them for you. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2003, 04:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chasingdanny:
<STRONG>This is really the nicest board I've ever been on! Hey Kezune! I'm the one that left a bunch of psycho messages in ur gbook, I got back into T7S after I messed around on your site [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Keep up the good work!! And I hope somethin works out with your server.

I'll eat them for you. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I did not consider them psycho and glad it helped you back to such a great show. I want to bitch at them on the phone but I am at work. Got another hour before I can go home and call.
Old 02-28-2003, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by chasingdanny:
<STRONG>Oh no, I was looking forward to downloading the new ones you were gonna put out....those bastards!</STRONG>
Would just like to extend my welcome to you chasingdanny...hope you enjoy the boards... [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2003, 02:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the update... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2003, 02:24 AM
Supreme Fan

YAY! I love your vids!

Men I LOVE...
Danny.Hyde.Legolas.Billy

God Bless America
To the men who risk their lives for freedom, RIP
Old 03-02-2003, 04:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Whoo good times with new videos coming our way. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Who knows where thoughts come from...they just appear.
Old 03-02-2003, 06:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Two.weeks.til.next.eppie...need.kezune's.vids.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They are what gets me through times like these! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sucks about the server company...and I was counting the days 'til the 1st of March, too... [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2003, 09:09 AM
Extreme Fan

x

Last edited by _kwyjibo_; 01-17-2017 at 11:00 AM
Old 03-03-2003, 09:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

LMAO Mallrats flashback nice
Old 03-15-2003, 08:51 PM
Extreme Fan

x