Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2005, 07:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

wait when will he be on Conan?
Old 01-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Oh, NY on December 27th. Nice to know he wasthisclose.
Old 01-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcherry
Hmm...unshaven...hot!
Yes yes...

That has got to be the first paparazzi pic I've seen of him.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ooh

Unshaven Topher...

I won't photobucket paparazzi photos though. But he is sure one sexy man.

PS--where'd you find the pics, Gopher? I know WI and Getty would not put up paparazzi pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Carol
Old 01-05-2005, 07:28 PM
New Fan

Teen Vogue

Scarlett Johansson and Topher Grace, Tinseltown's Rising Stars Talk to Teen Vogue
Wednesday January 5, 6:57 pm ET

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050105/nyw203_1.html

NEW YORK, Jan. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Scarlett Johansson and Topher Grace make the perfect couple -- that is, in their latest movie -- In Good Company. Johansson and Grace are two actors of their generation who are setting a new standard -- one committed to acting excellence and NOT the pursuit of fame. Johansson and Grace sat down with Lauren Waterman to talk about their careers and their film In Good Company.
(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050105/NYW203 )

Grace has been on That 70's Show for seven years and is quietly emerging as the show's most likely-to-succeed actor. In his latest movie In Good Company Grace cements his status as a new leading man. But, who is he and why don't we know who he's dating? Grace likes to leave the tabloid headlines to his TV co-stars, "Not being in the tabloids is a kind of trick. Like a weird game of hide and go seek." He admits to being a homebody, a "board-game dude" who has a weekly Monopoly night. "I never talk about my personal life," he says, "because I don't want people to know what I'm all about; I want them to bring their own ideas to what they're watching. That's what being an actor is," he insists. About his careful career choices Grace acknowledges, "When you're on TV you only get one chance to make that move [to film]. I'm as proud of the eight bad movies I passed on as I am of Traffic, the first film I actually did." "A lot of people want to become famous as fast as they can," he notes. "But, I'd rather take my time."

When talking about Johansson, Grace says with admiration, "Scarlett's style is sort of to do the opposite of what other actresses her age might do. She has a commitment to being very real." It's true. But, Johansson is just as committed to being real -- as she is to her job as an actress. She has been working a break-neck schedule working on back-to-back films and dismisses it dryly with, "It's not like I have kids." The hard working attitude of this New York native might be because she has been working to get to this point since she was a kid. "I was one of those singing and dancing Broadway kids. I wanted to be Judy Garland in Meet Me in St. Louis, or Rosalind Russell in Auntie Mame," she remembers.

Even in adolescence Johansson possessed the smoky voice, the talent, and the preternatural sophistication that allowed her to ably embody, at 18, an alienated wife in Lost in Translation. Though she insists that she "has always taken rejection really well" it doesn't look like it is something she will need to get used to. In addition to In Good Company, she's also in the current A Love Song for Bobby Long -- she calls the offbeat indie, in which she acts opposite John Travolta, "a dream come true." And her list of upcoming projects is as long as it is varied: period drama, sci-fi mystery, Mission Impossible 3, and a Woody Allen film. Johansson adds, "I'd also love to make a really scary horror movie, and I want to direct, really, as soon as possible."

The February issue of Teen Vogue is on sale in New York and Los Angeles on January 5th and nationwide on January 11th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Teen Vogue

**p.s**
I found out this cover in WI. That's great pic. I love Topher so much..

edit~we can't have the same images on the same page~Carol

Last edited by Gopher; 01-05-2005 at 07:36 PM
Old 01-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! Topher's on the cover of a magazine?! He's so hot. I love him.
Old 01-06-2005, 11:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Confirmed

Topher will be hosting Saturday Night Live replacing actress Jennifer Garner (Alias) who is ill.~Carol

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/st...-24209,00.html

...and a hosting gig on Saturday Night Live on Jan. 8. That '70s Show and In Good Company star **Topher Grace** will sub for her.

© 2005 Tribune Media Services, Inc
Old 01-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Carol-- Thanks for the info! I'm so happy Topher's gonna be hosting. I'm sure it will be awesome. I hope Jen G. feels better!
Old 01-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure Topher will do a great job! I've been becoming quite the Jennifer Garner fan so I'm sad she won't be hosting that one but I'm glad Topher gets to fill in! And The Killers rock!

Laura
Old 01-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

No problem, guys :)

When I got the email pop up, I had to share it asap. Esp. since it's rather short notice.

I'll probably be the only idiot here running back and forth from the TV to the computer reviewing the skits, because I know I'll forget something if I don't.

I haven't watched SNL in a long time. The last time I caught a recent epi was only because I was channel surfing and saw them spooing Star Jones and Barbara Walters.

Backtracking: The official site is saying they are airing a Luke Wilson repeat.
And some people elsewhere on the net are still saying Topher's show is on the 15th. But Zap2It is usually a pretty legit site. I guess we'll have to see.

Carol

Last edited by Good_Day; 01-06-2005 at 02:55 PM
Old 01-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jennifer Garner was slated to host SNL on January 15, so Topher will be hosting then. I think January 8th was always supposed to be a repeat.
Old 01-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey

I guess we'll see, just in case, I'm setting a tape.

Zap2It is usually pretty reliable, but any website can err.

I wish they'd show a commercial. You know how they sometimes do?

Carol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreekFreak
Jennifer Garner was slated to host SNL on January 15, so Topher will be hosting then. I think January 8th was always supposed to be a repeat.
Old 01-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Wire Image now has video clips and I hear there are some of To-Pher!!!
Old 01-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadeyes9074
Wire Image now has video clips and I hear there are some of To-Pher!!!
To-pha!.....

I can't wait to see him on SNL...
Old 01-07-2005, 02:56 AM
Total Fan

Dunno if this has already been posted...if so, ignore me, but in the February issue of Empire in the UK (that's the one out now) there is an teeny peice about Topher with a big old picture...but I think the picture might be old So if you're in UK...go buy it

If not, I can transcribe what was written very easily, but I don't have a scanner, so no accompanying picture But like I said, it might be an old one