Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Nice list of the 50 reasons, ladies.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quoting my own post because it was the last one on the previous page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)

My Top 3 favorite Kitty/Red Moments

1. Kitty supporting Red when he's out of work. -- Specifically, the scene where she brings him the expensive beer and what she says to him then.

2. Red and Kitty having sex in the car. -- I love that these two still have the hots for each other. In that episode ("Drive-In"), they were having such trouble spicing things ups -- activity-wise, not sexually. They eventually do it with each other in their car (probably on Mt. Hump) like a couple of teenagers.

3. "Red and Stacy" -- For me, this episode clinches just how little Red has eyes for other women. We got a lot of little moments that explored this earlier in the show, but this season 4 episode answers this question directly and thoroughly. He feels guilt and fear that Stacy has a crush on him, and it's clear in his "sexy zombie" nightmare that he's afraid of losing Kitty because of this situation. But Kitty reassures him that she fully trusts his fidelity.

^^^ This episode makes it so clear why Red's behavior in seasons 6 and 7 is OOC. He wouldn't have had a crush on Pam, and he wouldn't have gotten into posing with those car-show models, either.
---

Prissy, what are your top 3 Red/Kitty moments?
Old 10-24-2013, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kitty winning the Piggly Wiggly's hot dog contest was both a blessing and a curse. They couldn't get rid of all those franks even after a neighborhood barbecue. It became torture for Hyde, Eric, and Red to eat the hot dogs for weeks on end.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Passionate Fan

My Top 3 favorite Kitty/Red Moments

1. Red and Stacey - For the same reasons as yours Lisa. I love this episode because its so obvious that Red only has eyes for Kitty and Kitty knows and trusts that Red would never cheat on her.

2. Kitty taking care of Red after his heart attack
- she picks up extra shifts at the hospital and makes sure that he's eating the right foods. Red having a heart attack must have been really scary for the whole family and it brought them closer together.

3. Red telling Kitty he's gonna sell the corvette. - I love this moment because Red finally comes around to the idea of Kitty being pregnant and is willing to sell his car. Kitty wanted the support of her husband and she finally gets it. Also I love that she finds him painting the old crib.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I could never eat that many hot dogs....I don't like them to begin with!
I am an original”
Old 10-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Don't know if this is the right place for it but it includes some members of The Forman Family

That '70s Show Reunion! Danny Masterson & Laura Prepon Visit Debra Jo Rupp at Becoming Dr. Ruth | Broadway Buzz | Broadway.com
Old 10-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nancy, those are great moments and reasons. Kitty finding Red painting Eric's old cradle is such a great moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I could never eat that many hot dogs....I don't like them to begin with!
I love hot dogs, but they're not good for the ol' digestive track. I don't eat them too often. If I'd had to live at the Formans' during their glut of frankfurters, my colon might've exploded.

Prissy, thanks for the link! Yeah, I saw the picture on Tumblr. I love that the actors still support each other's work.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Here’s the top 3 RK moments! I thought it was in the RK thread since it’s well RK and when I didn’t find it there I figured I waited too long to share my reply.

Great top three moments ladies.

Lisa, I’m actually working on a oneshot that’s kinda connected to one of your favorite RK moments.

Nancy, Red painting the crib is adorable. It warms my heart and then breaks it when I realize it was just a tease

Here are my top 3 Red and Kitty moments. Kinda hard to choose but at the same time not so much.

Red and Kitty’s storyline in Canadian Roadtrip- So I know there’s really nothing too romantic or sweet about it but I think it’s one of the reasons I love this moment so much. It just seems like a normal day in the Forman House with these two. And it’s funny, espcilaly to someone who would used her VCR to record her shows that showed during school hours. This storyline is also the first one my sister showed me (because of the reason before) and I’ve been hooked since

Red and Stacey- The last RK scene of the episode- Like you both I think it is just such a wonderful moment and one that clearly shows how much Red loves Kitty, how he only has eyes for her, it’s his nightmare to loose her. I also love that he tries to tell her this, something obviously can’t be easy for a man like Red, but Kitty doesn’t need to be told because she knows it. I love how much she trusts Red and his love for her. Plus the scene has that little bit with Kitty bring a blanket for Red while he’s napping and a run up the stairs. This is the scene I have to remind myself when watching the Pam episodes.

Red’s Birthday- This is probably my favorite RK episode. So many sweet moments plus some Three’s Company cameos But my absolute favorite moment is the scene on the back porch. It captures their characters so perfectly, Red’s being a bit of a grouch, Kitty’s looking on the Brightside and trying to make his birthday a happy one even suggesting moving their celebration to the living room couch. And I just love love love the moment when Red puts his arm around her shoulder and asks

“You know what I love about you?”
“What?”
“Lots of stuff”

That exchange is just too sweet and the way the two are looking at each other never fails to bring a smile to my face.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Prissy thank you for that link! It was cute!

I will do my top Red/Kitty moments tomorrow.
I am an original”
Old 10-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Passionate Fan

I love your top 3 Prissy. Red's Birthday is a good one.
Old 10-27-2013, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannygirl704 (View Post)
Here’s the top 3 RK moments! I thought it was in the RK thread since it’s well RK and when I didn’t find it there I figured I waited too long to share my reply.
It's never too late to share your reply about any topic on here. The Formans thrad and Red and Kitty's thread tend to overlap in conversation.

Quote:
Lisa, I’m actually working on a oneshot that’s kinda connected to one of your favorite RK moments.
Really? Can't wait to see it.

Quote:
Red and Kitty’s storyline in Canadian Roadtrip- So I know there’s really nothing too romantic or sweet about it but I think it’s one of the reasons I love this moment so much. It just seems like a normal day in the Forman House with these two. And it’s funny, espcilaly to someone who would used her VCR to record her shows that showed during school hours. This storyline is also the first one my sister showed me (because of the reason before) and I’ve been hooked since
Aww, I like that this is the episode that hooked you on T7S -- or R/K. Red was so excited about that VCR. He and Kitty were home to watch Roots, but he was determined to try out his new toy.

Quote:
Red and Stacey [...] Plus the scene has that little bit with Kitty bring a blanket for Red while he’s napping and a run up the stairs. This is the scene I have to remind myself when watching the Pam episodes.
More sweetness! And the Red/Pam Burkhart storyline was entirely OOC. Most of Pam Burkhart's storylines were. So frustrating (and angering).

Quote:
Red’s Birthday- This is probably my favorite RK episode. So many sweet moments plus some Three’s Company cameos But my absolute favorite moment is the scene on the back porch. It captures their characters so perfectly, Red’s being a bit of a grouch, Kitty’s looking on the Brightside and trying to make his birthday a happy one even suggesting moving their celebration to the living room couch. And I just love love love the moment when Red puts his arm around her shoulder and asks

“You know what I love about you?”
“What?”
“Lots of stuff”

That exchange is just too sweet and the way the two are looking at each other never fails to bring a smile to my face.
Yes, that's a great moment, too! Guh. I really do ship these two when they're being written correctly.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Stumbled onto this Hyde/Kitty scene on tumblr. It's from episode 702 "Let's Spend the Night Together".

Kitty: Steven, I am so happy you finally found your real father. [She sits next to Jackie and hands Hyde picture frame.] Here. I framed the blood test results for you. Now, I spoke to him this morning, and I told him how your parents abandoned you -- and [how] we took you in -- and it’s hard for you to say it out loud, but that you love me because I saved your life.

Red: Kitty, I'm not sure--

Kitty: He would be dead on the streets.

Source: m-perrys.tumblr

Kitty knows Hyde loves her even though he doesn't say it. Hyde shows it to her. Same thing with Jackie. Hyde doesn't say it to her too often (at least that we got to see), but he showed he loves here.

I'm also digging Jackie's physical affection toward/closeness with Hyde in this scene.
Old 10-28-2013, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Don't know if this is the right place for it but it includes some members of The Forman Family

That '70s Show Reunion! Danny Masterson & Laura Prepon Visit Debra Jo Rupp at Becoming Dr. Ruth | Broadway Buzz | Broadway.com
It's The Bij! I feel like I haven't seen her in forever!

That was nice of them to go and show their support
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
Old 10-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that scene!
I am an original”
Old 10-29-2013, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiehydelover (View Post)
That was nice of them to go and show their support
I'm glad that the actors really do keep in touch with each other, to the point of seeing one another's work and hanging out.

---

On screen, Hyde did tell Kitty he loved her -- once -- in season 5 when she hugged him and said, "I love you!" and wouldn't let him go until he said it back. But he probably wouldn't have said it even then if it weren't true.