Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2004, 07:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Too cheer us all up, I followed Rae's lead and image googled ma juicy:

Oh, and I DID have a Danny dream last night! Too tired to talk about it now, but just so I don't forget, there was a row of seats, Danny's armpits and screen fuzz.

Yeah... I'm soo tired.
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.
Old 07-30-2004, 11:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

ACCKK!!! in that picture of nightshade with his neck all slashy-what's that thing in his head? and further more, why is it in there?

but other than that, MMMM-mmm!! ma juicy!
Old 07-30-2004, 12:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

GAHHHH!!! new pics on wireimage.com!!!!

it's one of my all-time fav bands-THE STROKES with DANNY!!!!! if i were there, i'd have passed out at their feet. *fans self*
Old 07-30-2004, 12:08 PM
Total Fan

New pics on wireimage = goooooooood.

paperhead - The Strokes are wicked!
Old 07-30-2004, 04:59 PM
M3
Master Fan

Spacie, cool pics! Thanks for the Vampire one, I had a picture of makeup effects from Face/Off, but that kicks its ass!

GOOD NEWS!

The site is moving to a new server that doesn't hate me. It was shutting me down when I used up 10% of it's resources, which ****ing sucks, since I only had a fraction of the site even up, and only a dozen people surfing it! Due to the suck factor of said server, my host moved me and the other site off of it and onto the main server with the rest of his sites.

MORE GOOD NEWS!

No one cares, but the menu will be coded so it really isn't on each page, it just seems to be. So I can change the menu, launch features, etc, and it "cascades" throughout the whole site. I'm excited over this because the Hut has NEVER had an easy to use, easy for me to update menu system in place before.

EVEN MORE GOOD NEWS!

My host is working on setting up a forums for the Hut. I'm hoping to get it to be one board that covers all three brothers, but it will look like part of the Hut with subsections for the other two boys.

But I'm still not sure it's a good idea. For one thing, I do not have the time or patience to mod something like that. To run through and make sure repetitive questions get answered, newbies follow whatever rules I throw out, there's no trolling or flaming of how Danny's going bald, Laura can do better than Chris, Jordy is a thug, etc. I don't know that there's much to talk about, since we can barely keep this thread going on here, let alone a whole board about Danny? (and Chris, and Jordy). And finally, to add one more thing for people to surf through during their day? I mean, there's F4F or MB, LJ, whatever Yahoo groups y'all are in, your other hobbies....

I don't know. My host seems really keen to work on a forums for me, so I told him to do it in his spare time, when he feels like it because it's not urgent. "If you mention a half-baked idea to a geek, he'll turn it into a project."

How did that mouse/cookie/milk book end anyway....

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 07-30-2004, 05:11 PM
Total Fan

See! Everything worked out! I'm so happy for you!
Old 07-31-2004, 07:34 AM
Addicted Fan

paperhead- I have no idea what is in his head or why it's there, because I haven't actually seen Nightshade and there wasn't any info with the picture. Sorry!
Thanks for the heads up on Wire Image stuff. Danny doesn't look very cheerful in those I must say.

M3- Excellent news about the site! We got our miracle! I agree with you about forums on the site, though. It might be a tad too much work for little accomplishment.

Two new Getty pics to celebrate with:

Old 07-31-2004, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

This weeks US Weekly mentions Danny in the story about Nsync's Challenge for the Children. I guess Justin spent more time at a club hanging out with Danny then with Cameron. I just found it funny that Cameron would come up to Justin to get his attention, and he would basically turn around to talk to Danny.

Oh well... just a bit of news. But Wilmer and Lindsay were there too, they were on the opposite team of Danny, Justin and Cameron.
Old 07-31-2004, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

so when can we expect the foto hut to be up?
Old 07-31-2004, 02:57 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mystic2182
This weeks US Weekly mentions Danny in the story about Nsync's Challenge for the Children. I guess Justin spent more time at a club hanging out with Danny then with Cameron. I just found it funny that Cameron would come up to Justin to get his attention, and he would basically turn around to talk to Danny.

Oh well... just a bit of news. But Wilmer and Lindsay were there too, they were on the opposite team of Danny, Justin and Cameron.
Can you type it up for moi and the Hut please? Just the part that mentions Danny And would you like credit as Mystic or Mystic2182?

Paperhead - Um... Now

The server switch happened this morning and he moved all my stuff over for me so I didn't have to rebuild the galleries and reupload and CHMOD every freakin' directory. Ain't that nice?

I'm uploading a handful of movie screen caps now, then will be doing all the old Hyde galleries, even though the quality is semi-eh. You guys seemed to like them whether the quality was eh or not!

Thanks for everyone's patience. The mailing list is up too, you can join by going here - http://thefotohut.com/mailman/listin...thefotohut.com

Note: If you were on the mailing list BEFORE, you're still on it, I can do batch adds for old addresses. This is only for NEW members. If you forget your password for the list, at the very bottom of that page is the ability to get it reset/resent.

Old 07-31-2004, 10:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Who wouldn't choose Danny over Cameron? Apart from most of the male population.

The Hut's back up. Switched servers, so hopefully no more drama. I'm glad you don't have to upload galleries again. Danny pics are Danny pics, we'll drool over 'em no matter what the quality.
I joined the mailing list. I don't know why I wasn't joined up before...
I'm gonna kill this afternoon by reading Danny articles. Yay!

ETA: "you can't swing a cat without hitting a J/H story."

Last edited by Spacie; 08-01-2004 at 12:10 AM
Old 08-01-2004, 12:17 AM
M3
Master Fan

I hate you all.

So apparently I don't think I can have quite that many galleries on one um... gallery.

I can't even get in there to create more or delete any because everyone is connected. Too many connections is the error message.

So everyone GO TO BED!

Of course I can't get into CPanel, so who knows it could be another problem that has nothing to do with me and my many many pictures (I was up to 3,400+ in there!) but I deleted the fan art galleries and I hope to get some advice on what to do soon. I don't mind making four smaller galleries, it's fine. I just wish I wouldn't have spent all day doing this only to find... kapow.

Danny is good fun, yes yes.

Edit. BE PROUD people. The Hut crashed a whole mother****ing server! YEE HAW! I took down every site's Cpanel and gallery... all the MYSQL was down. I was using 56% of the servers resources.

The Hut That Ate The INTERNET! Starring Danny Masterson and Heidi Ho.

Last edited by M3; 08-01-2004 at 12:47 AM
Old 08-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3
The Hut That Ate The INTERNET! Starring Danny Masterson and Heidi Ho.
Good Lord.

How can the Hut possibly take up that much of the server's resources? Eh...I'm glad you're keeping up the text stuff though.
Old 08-03-2004, 05:31 AM
Addicted Fan

New pic on WI:

Don't worry, that girl's just a Pussycat Doll.
Old 08-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Addicted Fan

heidi the site is awesome! i'm seeing it for the first time and i love it!

PS: i pm'd you some more quotes.