Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2009, 03:57 AM
Addicted Fan

That art is beautiful. Aren't those spoilery?
?)
Old 09-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Total Fan

I think it's ok cos the pics were released by the CW.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's what I thought, but I changed the art to a link just in case.

Old 09-10-2009, 09:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

OMG that art is amazing

I am sooo excited for Season 3 gosh it'll be so amazing! Wanderlust here we come
Old 09-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Total Fan

Awwww that pic is so awesome. Look how she is looking at him. SOoo much chemistry even from that one pic. Have you guys seen the interview with Sebastian about season 3. It's pretty awesome.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

ofc i've seen it and it's really awesome! Also makes me think S/Ca will last a while
Old 09-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Total Fan

Awwww the interview got me even more excited it was really awesome and I think I am in love with Sebastian Stan he seems like such a great guy. I hope S/Ca does last a while I am really loving them at the moment. Hopefully Sebastian will stay around all season. From what he said it seems like Carter really falls hard for Serena not that we didn't know he was crazy about her already. This season is gonna rock.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

i know! And OMG i am totally in love with Sebastian already... i recently couldn't stop drooling for 10 minutes after seeing a pic
Old 09-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Total Fan

He is so cute and seems so down to earth and nice. That is one thing I love about GG all the cast seem so cool and normal. They don't seem to be divas or think they are it just cos they are famous.

Do you know whats weird for me about these two is that I am totally in love with the idea of them together even though we have had only a handful of scenes. Usually it takes a lot more than that for me to like a couple. There is just something about these two that makes me want them together so badly. It's probably the mystery surrounding them and what happened between them in the past. Also the fact that they are both beautiful and are totally themselves around each other helps alot. Sebastian and Blake also oozed chemistry from the scenes we have gotten so far so that can only better. Is it MOnday yet I need to see kisses like now.

Old 09-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
Oh ok. My bad.

4 days!
?)
Old 09-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Total Fan

I know I am sooooo excited for the premiere especially now that we know that there will be kissing in the episode. I want these two to last a long time. I think their popularity in the first few episodes will be important to determine if we see more of them later in the season.

Old 09-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Addicted Fan

I think the writers and producers have picked up on the fact that Carter is a popular character in the past 2 seasons so this is probably why they may be favoured in the long run. I hope anyway. Especially since another couple containing Serena is gettin' a lot of crap for being stale compared to CB etc. Hence they seem to have massacred them forever. To pave way for SCa. Aka the fun, interesting Serena.
?)
Old 09-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Total Fan

Yeah he seems to be a very popular character alright and that from only a handful of episodes. Also CaS seems to be pretty popular already which is good as they haven''t even had that many scenes together.

As for Serena's relationships in the past I never really got invested in them that much but I never disliked them. I think that Carter/Serena is exactly what the series needs. Some of the storylines in S2 were a bit stale so I think their relationship will be refreshing, interesting and sweet.

Old 09-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Refreshing indeed. I think Stan brings that into it, as well as Serena having her own drama not external drama, if that makes sense. I think he's in a league of his own (Leighton & Ed too) in terms of acting as well so it'll be even better.

One thing I'm kind of fearful of though, is once that mystery is gone, concerning what actually happened in Santorini and the further SCa get explored, the less people will be interested. But then again it could get more people invested in them. I dunno. Hopefully the latter. And hopefully the secret isn't as lame as Serena's secret post-strike.
?)
Old 09-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Total Fan

I do love the acting from those four alright (Ed, Leighton, Blake and Sebastian) and I think that the popularity of CaS will depend alot on how Blake/Sebastian interact on screen and their chemistry (which so far looks pretty awesome.

I think as long as the writers can come with good storylines of them together people's will remain interested in them.