Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2007, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Guys, just wait until you read what Mich has written about DS' history. I swear to you all that you are going to FALL MORE IN LOVE with these two than you ever thought was possible.

Dan/Serena ~ Castle/Beckett~Ben/Meg~Peter/Olivia~Felicity/Ben~Amy/Ephram: I DO IT ALL FOR YOU. FOREVER MINE
Old 11-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Is that even possible? How did the banner's come out Mich... have you decided on one yet?

Dan♥Serena Stefan♥Elena Booth♥Brennan Katniss♥Peeta
Old 11-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

I guess it is now. I'm excited to read it!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

It's been a couple pages too long since we havent had the pretty

Old 11-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliz18 (View Post)
Is that even possible? How did the banner's come out Mich... have you decided on one yet?
Laura, I believe it's possible. OMG. It's perfect and I know we all know that they are a special kind of couple with a rare and unique love and story but this is going to do you in BIG time.

Dan/Serena ~ Castle/Beckett~Ben/Meg~Peter/Olivia~Felicity/Ben~Amy/Ephram: I DO IT ALL FOR YOU. FOREVER MINE
Old 11-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/S and FAB (View Post)
Guys, just wait until you read what Mich has written about DS' history. I swear to you all that you are going to FALL MORE IN LOVE with these two than you ever thought was possible.

You cant say stuff like that Diane. You know how weak I am
Old 11-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Diane--awww, you're too sweet! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. FTR, my favorite part is the taxi bit. I typed that, and read it, and went "yesss--that's so good!" LOL I'm such a geek. Thanks for telling me all your fav parts. You just totally rock!

Eliz--I go by Mich and normally just M. I hate Shelly as much as I hate Michelle. To be honest, I think there's only suckass nicknames for the name Michelle. No offense to other Michelles, btw. My own personal view of my name.

Welcome, Marisa. I'm Mich!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Mich!

Ah, those stills...can't get enough of them!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlover (View Post)
Diane--awww, you're too sweet! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. FTR, my favorite part is the taxi bit. I typed that, and read it, and went "yesss--that's so good!" LOL I'm such a geek. Thanks for telling me all your fav parts. You just totally rock!

Eliz--I go by Mich and normally just M. I hate Shelly as much as I hate Michelle. To be honest, I think there's only suckass nicknames for the name Michelle. No offense to other Michelles, btw. My own personal view of my name.

Welcome, Marisa. I'm Mich!
Mich, you are such a wonderful writer and the stuff you wrote is poetic. I LOVE it and you gave me my perfect DS fix. This should definetly hold me til Tuesday! Plus, I kept it and I can read it over and over again. So thank you!

Laura, it's more than worth the wait. But, I have no patience so if you break..I won't blame you at all!

I am going to take off for about 45 minutes. BBL

Old 11-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

It just makes me wanna get through this thread faster Diane so we can get to the big 5-0 already!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

I really can't wait until the 50th now... I want to read what you wrote Mich.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

We're perfectly capable of getting to number 50 very soon. I'm psyched for it!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Yep... it usually takes us about a day to go through a whole thread, but because of the holiday (I'm guessing) its been slow around here.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Eliz--I'm trying to register an account with Photobucket. My security and firewalls seems to be blocking me from being able to register. And, I'm going to have a few ppl pick their favs. I'd be very happy if you wanted to be one of the judges. But, knowing me, I may just show ' em all. I got so into banner making last night that I couldn't stop. I didn't even sleep! LOL

Diane--OMG, you're gonna make me blush, girl. I'll gladly e-mail one to you if you want one that isn't stuck in your PM. I'm glad it gave you your fix. And thank you so much for the accolades and very positive endorsement.

Laura--I have no problem if you wanna wait but just PM me if you change your mind.

And that goes for anyone else... I'm happy to share. I know some want to be surprised, but I'm no good at surprises, LOL, so I would've cracked the first time... so I gladly invite ya'll to join the Will Power-less club.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Okay if photobucket doesn't work then try either Webshots or Imageshack