Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-08-2008, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha. I would love to get a message like that.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Hi shu!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Yes, PB photoshoot needs to happen!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It needs to soon or else...
Old 03-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It needs to soon or else...
Old 03-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Riot Cristina!

You've changed icons Shu!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm off for a bit, I'll catch you guys later!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Bye Pat. See you later
Old 03-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw. Later!

And I have to go get ready. Talk to you soon, L!
Old 03-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Aww bye Cristina Try not to have too much fun at work k
Old 03-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleiokalani (View Post)
Riot Cristina!

You've changed icons Shu!
its an addiction..i just can't seem to stick to an icon tonight

i went twop and found this awesome description of their first time...

Quote:
Serena brings Dan into the art space they created, the snow falling blown by fans, the snowflake cutouts, the projected winter wonderland. "Merry Christmas. Do you like it? Do you think it's cheesy?" The things that they give each other: the appearance, the burlesque, of Christmas, over the environmental issues interfering with real Christmas: this is how their relationship should work, 24/7/365.25: I will give you the fantasy that we can't really have. Because of the Palace, because of global warming, I will give you the fantasies we have in common. He takes off his jacket and is beautiful, coming into the fantasy, boggled. "I had help from my elves," Serena giggled, doing exactly what Vanessa wanted, as sweetly as possible. Dan sits on the bed and explains that her secret $50 present is back "at home," but that his real, his Dan, his perfect present he could have offered all along, his gift he could have given her that would have taken all the stress away, the watch and New Yorker and all of it, that answer to a prayer: he has it here for her, now. (And honestly, this makes Vanessa even better this week, like maybe for all time, and if you didn't already assume that the "10-08-05" story was what it was, this is pretty Christmukkah, for everybody at once. Vanessa gave Dan and Serena the story of Dan and Serena. As she will for the foreseeable future. That's pretty cool.) Serena unfolds a series of spiral-bound pages and realizes it's the story. "Um. Well, I was accidentally invited to a birthday party where I met a girl. She only spoke two sentences to me, but I've never forgotten her." Serena finally realizes there's a level of weirdness/sweetness about Vanessa's gift that nobody could have expected, and they kiss. Vanessa gave them both the gift she wants most.

And frankly, at this point, with the snow in their hair, there's not much to say. In the middle of a forest which is both unreal and more real than they realize, with no burlesque at all, with the history of their love continually unfolding around her, back two years and into the future, Serena finally makes love to Dan. And outside the box, outside the burlesque and the gift of snow, up on the rooftop, it begins to snow for real. The snow comes falling down, the lie becomes truth, the story stops being fiction, snow falls on New York, inside the gallery and out. When Blair and Chuck made love, I made a big deal about it: once you start taking off clothes, if you're brave enough not to stop, you see the person for real. The film falls off the projector, and it stops being a story you tell yourself and starts being a story nobody tells at all. And here again: in the middle of a video forest, in the middle of imaginary snow, the story turns true, further than Harold and Eleanor, or Rufus and Alison, or any of the stories grownups tell so they can go on living. The snow comes down, a gift from heaven. It couldn’t have gone any other way. Where they meet is the end of lies and the beginning of whatever happens after that. It's completely awesome, really. And you know I hate romance, and Dan, but sometimes stories come true, and it's good. This is one or two of those stories.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Great title!

Shu, this is awesome even if this person hates romance and Dan. I am glad to see that he/she appreciated the beauty of their first time. It was beyond amazing and it was incredibly romantic and real!

Thanks for bringing this over!

btw, that Penn, Ed and Chace interview was heaven. Man, I love Penn B, the guy is too much!

Dan/Serena ~ Castle/Beckett~Ben/Meg~Peter/Olivia~Felicity/Ben~Amy/Ephram: I DO IT ALL FOR YOU. FOREVER MINE
Old 03-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/S and FAB (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread. Great title!

Shu, this is awesome even if this person hates romance and Dan. I am glad to see that he/she appreciated the beauty of their first time. It was beyond amazing and it was incredibly romantic and real!

Thanks for bringing this over!

btw, that Penn, Ed and Chace interview was heaven. Man, I love Penn B, the guy is too much!
me too

yeah...but then again I am so used to twop hating on my ships!
Old 03-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
me too

yeah...but then again I am so used to twop hating on my ships!
Yep, they hated Ben and FAB too! I remember avoiding that site like the plague back when Felicity was on. Those people were obsessed with Noel.

ETA: I am really hoping that we get a DS/PB photo shoot soon...

Dan/Serena ~ Castle/Beckett~Ben/Meg~Peter/Olivia~Felicity/Ben~Amy/Ephram: I DO IT ALL FOR YOU. FOREVER MINE
Old 03-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Penn Badgley

Thanks for bringing that over Shu!