Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

stalker? a lily/rufus fanfic

Lily had just hug up the phone with Rufus when all of a sudden Chuck came running into the room.

“Chuck when did you.....” started Lily but stop when she saw his cloths, which were covered in blood, and the look on his face.

“What happened? Where are Eric and Serena? Whose blood is that?” screamed Lily

“There is no easy way to tell you this, so I am just going to come out and say it,” Said Chuck moving closer to her “Eric tried to commit suicide tonight.”

“No. Not my baby,” sobbed Lily as she collapsed into his arms, tears running down her eyes.

“Lily we need to get to the hospital, Serena went with him but the doctors are not going to tell her anything because she is only 16,” explained Chuck who was trying to keep the fear out of his voice.

This seemed to snap Lily out of her fear and give her something else to focus on.

30 minutes later when they got to the hospital they found Serena and the others in the waiting room, Eric having been taken straight to theatre on arrival.

“Mom,” screamed Serena as soon as she saw her mother, rushing into her arms, tears running down her face.

“It’s going to be ok,” replied Lily her voice thick with tears, as she held on to her daughter tightly “Eric’s going to be ok, he survived this once he can do it again.”

“And what about my daughter, will she survive what your psycho son did to her?” screamed Alison, who had come into the room just in time to hear Lily’s last statement.

“What the hell are talking about? Eric would never hurt Jenny, she is his best friend.”

“Like you don’t know your son just stabbed my daughter as pay back for what Sophie did to you.” Screamed Alison “I suppose you told him every little detail of how of how her aunt stabbed you when your back was turned.”

“Mom what is she talking about?” wondered Serena who had no idea what the hell they were talking about “you where never stabbed, were you.”

“Yes 20 years ago,” explained Lily before turning to Alison “I don’t care what you think you know but Sophie never stabbed me.”

“She had to have, you couldn’t have stabbed yourself there and you were the only two people outside.” Insisted Alison

“No there was someone else; Sophie was already dead when I was stabbed.” Explained Lily still standing with her arms around Serena.

“What are you talking about?” demanded Dan who had come over to stand between his mother and Lily “you always told us that auntie Sophie died in a car accident.”

“And what were we mean to tell you, she killed herself after she tried to murder your girlfriend’s mother?” Mocked Alison angrily

“That’s not what happened.” Insisted Lily

“Then why doesn’t little miss perfect tell us what really happened.” scarf fed Alison

“Yes why don’t you,” spoke up a police officer who had been standing at the door listening to everything.

“Sophie had just told everyone that she was guy and Alison and her friends were making fun of Sophie, calling her names and things like that,” started Lily but was interrupted by Alison insisting that they were not doing any of that. “Alison don’t even try to deny any of it, we both know you were, and anyway Sophie got upset and ran out of the concert, but when I tried to follow her I was stopped by some of Rufus’s fans who want me to introduce them to the band. It most have taken me about 5 minutes to get away from them and another 5 minutes to find her, but it was too late she was lying dead in a pool of her own blood.”

By this time Lily was in tears but carried on. “I was holding her in my arms begging here not to leave me when I felt an over whelming pain in my back. That the last thing I remember until 3 weeks later when I work up in a Paris hospital and was told by my mother what the police had decided had happened.”

“Why didn’t you ever tell them what really happened?” wondered Serena looking at her mother.

“I tried but no one would ever believe me, they all though I was trying to cover for my dead best friend.” Explained Lily

“What the hell are you talking about,” shouted Alison “you were never Sophie’s best friend, she hated you. I was her best friend.”

“Alison what the hell are you talking about?” Demanded Lily in shock

“All you were was a two bit stalker. Following the band around the country, trying to get Rufus to fall in love with you,” said Alison “you were nothing but a joke; we used to laugh at how pathetic you were.”

“WHAT??????”

You should have seen how happy Rufus was when he told me that we were going to Europe on tour, he couldn’t wait to get as far away from you are he possibly could, for a little while anyway,” Explained Alison in a sing song type of voice.

“Where the hell are you getting this stuff from,” asked Lily, looking at Alison as if she had lost her mind “I was the one that went to Europe with the band not you.”

“See what I mean.” Laughed Alison “you always did want to be me.”

“you really have lost it this time Alison,” replied Lily before looking around for Rufus “where is Rufus she can tell you all the truth.”

“I don’t know!” answered Dan “I have been trying to phone him since it happened but I can’t find him anywhere.”

The next few hours felt like the longest in Lily’s life, as they waited for someone to come and tell them how Eric and Jenny were. Plus Lily was starting to worry about Rufus as well. There is no way he would just disappear not when Jenny needed him most.

“Why hasn’t Rufus arrived yet?” wondered Lily breaking the silence that had filled the room.

“OMG you really are a whore,” replied Alison “you care more about a man that hates you, then you do about you dying son.”

“You have no idea about me or my family,” shout Lily who was really not in the mood for Alison and would have quite happily strangled her, if it wasn’t for Chuck and Serena dragging her from the room.

“Why did you do that for?” demanded Lily as soon as the door had closed

“There is enough trouble in this family without you getting arrested for murdering that bitch,” said Serena, putting an arm around her mother.

“But just say the word and I can have her quietly disposed of,” offered Chuck

“Chuck.....” said Serena who could never tell if he was serous or not

“What?” shrugged Chuck

Just then Dan, who had followed them out, spoke up

“Do you really think there is something wrong?” wondered Dan who was also starting to worry about his dad.

“Of course not Jenny and Eric are upstairs having ice cream and cakes.”

“I meant my dad not being here,”

“Yes,” replied Lily “there is no way he would ignore calls from both of us.”

“Maybe he was busy,” replied Chuck in a way that left none of them in any doubt what he meant.

“You mean in the two minutes between us hanging up and Dan calling him,” said Lily “no there is something wrong, I know it, Rufus would never ignore his kids call.”

“I’m going to find him!” said Dan who was already on his way to the door when Chuck stopped him

“Wait I’ll go,” said Chuck and before any of them could misunderstand his offer as him being nice he followed it up with “I have to meet dad when his plane lands anyway.”

“Tell him to get here soon please,” said Lily as a parting for well although none of them knew or asked who she meant.

45 minutes Chuck arrived home to something he never expected. In the living room his uncle and 3 other men where standing with their guns aimed at his father and Rufus Humphrey, one of whom was lying in a pool of blood while the other tried in vain to stop the bleeding.

Chuck was frozen in place; he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. It was like some sick joke, any minute now his father was going to wake him up and tell him that he what a disappointment he was.

Just then Rufus turned around and looked Chuck straight in the eyes and mouthed “hide” which seemed to snap Chuck out of his trance just in time for him to hide in the coat room, seconds before one of the men walked right up to where he had just been standing.

“Now is in that sweet trying to save him when if he dies you get to comfort the graving fiancé,” Laughed Jack pushing Rufus out of the way so that he was standing once more over Bart. “Let me take care of him for you,” and the next thing that chuck heard was a gun shoot and although he could not see what had followed but he knew anyway. Jack had just murdered his father in cold blood; he was all alone now he had no one.

Rufus couldn’t take his eyes off Bart’s dead, not even when two of Jack’s men grabbed him and tied him to the chair.

“Now this is only a precision, we can’t have you running off and telling everyone what happened here, now can we?” said Jack just before he struck Rufus on the side of the head with his gun.

“You and you,” said Jack pointing to two of his men “take care of things here; I don’t want any evidence left that can’t implicate me in this.”

The next thing he said was said as he stood metres from when Chuck was hidden. “We will be at the hospital taking care of my darling nephew, we may even have time for me to take care of the grieving fiancé myself,” laughed Jack just before the lift closed.

Chuck knew that he was trapped there was no way he could stop Jack from going after Lily and the others, if he tried to leave his hiding place his uncle’s men would shoot him on the spot. So he did the only thing he could, he sent Lily a text and hopped that she got it in time.

Dad dead, you in danger got out of hospital now, am ok, have Rufus.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

The fan fic sounds very interesting and I'm sure that many would like to read it, but it's not allowed to post whole chapters in threads or create a new thread just for a fan fic. You can always put the fan fic on FanFiction.Net and post the link to it over at the GG fan fiction thread.

I'm going to close this thread, but if you have any further questions feel free to PM me or any of my co-mods.

- Aurora

i love you. ♡