Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I haven't seen it yet. I don't know where to watch it already mondays so I always watch tuesdays. But can't wait to watch it tonight!!

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 05-17-2010, 10:50 PM
Loyal Fan

remember when we saw the filming pictures from the train station, and it showed you Jenny & Lily having a moment, and hugging.... I was really looking foward to this and im sad it wasnt included!!

PLUS remember those bad quality pictures someone took from the set, that seemed to show lily sat curled up on the prada couch, looking kinda frail....

That wasnt shown either.... I wonder why!!

ANYWAY IM STILL HAPPY THAT WE ARE THE ONLY SHIP THAT CAN GO INTO SEASON 4 HAPPY

"I'm miss autonomy, miss nowhere. I'm at the bottom of me. Miss androgyny, miss don’t care. What I've done to me"
The Pretty Reckless
Old 05-18-2010, 01:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

any thoughts of this week's episode?
tumblr
Old 05-18-2010, 05:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just thought it was lame. All that hype for what? We all know Ed's not leaving the show. Blair will find out what happened, rush home from Paris, forgive Chuck and be there for him. And Georgina could so be lying. And no Rufly love!

I don't think it should have been built up that much. Even the William and Holland thing wasn't as bad as they said.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

guys please not this bad mood here!! we should celebrate that our couple is that couple hm, you know this happy couple

so please dont bad mood here..

look they are so happy

Old 05-18-2010, 07:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Rufly are together and happy. That is really all that matters. I'm just saying, it was stupid for the writers to build up the season like it was going to be epic. I've seen way better finales than that!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Okay, this episode was a big mess! But I enjoyed it.

Look at this from the positive side - Rufly were so cute holding hands!!

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 05-18-2010, 10:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

What an episode !!! I'm so glad I didn't read any spoilers for the end, because the two last scenes (Georgina/Dan and then Chuck) made me !!
I thought it was a great finale, and I'm happy than Serena and Blair decide to stay single for awhile .

And Neddi, I'm so glad you're staying so positive . You're right, Rufus and Lily are together, happy, when the other couples are ALL in trouble for now. We're lucky .
The only bad thing : no kisses. But one really cute family scene, and a hand-holding.

Did anyone notice how Lily seemed to look hot in her coat when she shows up with Rufus at the end (bringing food) ? It's too bad we only saw them for a short time.

Now I'm going to go from total excitment after seeing the episode to SADNESS because no GG episode next week .
Old 05-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

When I saw the episode Sunday, I was super disappointed with it and pissed.

But then I saw it again Monday and after a discussion with Torie, I've decided it was a great episode. The only parts I fast forwarded through this week were N and S, it's not that I don't like them together, it's just that I prefer S with D.

Although R and L weren't in many scenes, I loved that in all three of their scenes, they were a TEAM. Loved how L was the only one who didn't judge J (via Torie) and wrapped an arm around her when J hit rock bottom. Also loved how she didn't want to send J away because "Eric she's your sister" (aka, my daughter), awwwwwwwww.

Loved the hand holding, there have been a lot of little kisses, but I don't know, I love it when they hold hands more. It's like they don't want to be apart and..... I just love it!

I'm mad they cut out the J and L goodbye, because let's face it, we all know there was one from seeing all the photos from the set. Moving on... LOVED the HUMPHREY hug, "L and E, get in here."

But by far my favorite part was E wearing plaid in the beginning!

The rest of the stories were good too. Loved that S and D are finding their way back into each other's lives, even if they do end up just as friendlier friends. I think for now B did need to be alone and C getting shot is just a wake up call for himself and B. SS already revealed spoilers for season 4 and those two couples, I am excited.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that there's no Puke-essa for a while!!!!!!
Excited to see if E gets more screen time now that J is gone. Also excited for the new cast member. N is back to his man-whore ways, which is fine. Georgina can suck it because we all know that's not Dan's bambino.

Too much screen time for Cyrus, Eleanor, Dorota, and Vanya. I don't mind Cyrus and Eleanor, but their stories have been with Dorota and Vanya and that's just not right.

Those are my thoughts on the finale. Can't wait to go to NY in JULY and see all the GG spots and also try to stalk the GG set with Torie. Laters homies.

p.s. Addison, love your story!! It's so ****ing good! Laura, I'm waiting for yours to continue. Lauren, your last one was amazing so can't wait until you start writing again. And if you're curious, I am "writing" my story's chapter two right now. Got a chance to read someone's fan fic on Rufly yesterday and not to be mean and meaning to be honest, so far she's my fav author on the subject, I think everyone will love it!
Old 05-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I totally agree with you, especially about Eric, Vanessa and Dan/Serena. I hope they get back together, and Vanessa is out for good. And Addison - your story is amazing, can't wait for the next chapter.

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 05-18-2010, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
ocxfiles09
oh what see my eyes?? where were you the whole time?? we miss you in cw. its so empty there nobody is there.

but glad to see you..

and guys i must see the episode even still. i was in cinema today. so i had not the time to watch sorry. lol
Old 05-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Loyal Fan

I dont know how I'm going to cope all these months untill gossip girl comes back

"I'm miss autonomy, miss nowhere. I'm at the bottom of me. Miss androgyny, miss don’t care. What I've done to me"
The Pretty Reckless
Old 05-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

i think we should do here a survivor game
Old 05-18-2010, 02:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

When I Look at You Chapter 2 is up!
Old 05-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoRuflyGirl (View Post)
When I Look at You Chapter 2 is up!
Yay!

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily