Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Elite Fan

What do I hope the next NJ scene will be like?

Nate tries to apologize, and Jenny, being her fierce, awesome self, will be all like, "Hah, thanks but no thanks. You're just a little too late there, Natey."

So, put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my p e a r l s;
what I n e v e r did is d o n e.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So, what do you guys think the next NJ scene will be like? Will N come up to her on his own and apologize? Will they apologize to each other? Will they just be stuck in some group situation and be forced to makeup? Will V help them along?
I really have NO idea. I dont see either apologizing, frankly. I see N MAYBE apologizing about leading her on though.

But I just dont know what will happen. I can see them walking towards each other at school and being awkard, but stopping to talk. And then Nate maybe asking her how she is and then her asking how he is and V? More awkwardness. LOL. Then maybe N apologizes for how everything went down and J saying its cool shes focused on her fashion now. and thats about it.

? I dont know!

What about that?
Old 12-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Master Fan

I see them running into each other at school and Nate will say something trying to apologize. J will probably try and play it cool and they'll agree to be friends.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Nate tries to apologize, and Jenny, being her fierce, awesome self, will be all like, "Hah, thanks but no thanks. You're just a little too late there, Natey."
^ THIS

Maybe they'll be forced to talk if they group is forced to hang out together for whatever reason. Maybe this play thing will involve them all in some capacity.

Alright guys, I'm going to bed. Goodnight!

ETA:

Quote:
I see them running into each other at school and Nate will say something trying to apologize. J will probably try and play it cool and they'll agree to be friends.
I could maybe see this somewhat. Like he finds her at school and talks to her and she's just kind of aloof and N's all "I hate how there's a wall between us" and J will be like...there's no wall...I'm fine...and walks away.

But N needs to apologize for being a jerk.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

Goodnight Susan

I hope Nate apologizes and I hope one day he'll give her the letter for real. She should at least be able to read it.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah J should be like "I'm a rockstar and I dont need you."

What about that?
Old 12-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Then she starts to walk away, turns around and goes, "And you're a tool so..." and struts off.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha so true.

JK, I want her to take the high road, but she should snub him because he needs to see what he's missing.

What about that?
Old 12-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

That's why I think she'll just play it cool. I don't think she'll be mean to him, just not overly warm to him either.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup. And that always works to get someones attention! If you are nice enough to them but not overly interested. Then they are like "wait, talk to me!" lmao.

also:

Quote:
Gossip Girl's resident bad girl Taylor Momsen recently declared her intention to focus on her musical ambitions. Apparently, that includes making beautiful music with fellow GG star Chace Crawford.

The New York Post reports that Momsen and Crawford ducked away at Gossip Girl's holiday bash at Haven, located on East 51st Street in New York.

A mole tells the paper that the two slipped the crowd to "steal kisses in the corner."

Are the pair taking lessons from real-life Gossip Girl couple Penn Badgley and Blake Lively? Or did Chace, whose reputation as a lightweight drinker is well established, have a temporary lapse in judgment after sipping a little too much eggnog?

Crawford's rep denies that the snog session occurred, and with good reason. Chace is 23, while Momsen is a mere 15 years old.

Careful, Chace, or your next television gig may be a lot less glamorous than you're used to.
Chace Crawford and Taylor Momsen Dating? - chace crawford News - Celebuzz

Quote:
It's very unlikely that Jessica Szhor's maybe romance with Gossip Girl costar Ed Westwick would show up in the New York Times she was caught perusing on New York City's Upper East Side Tuesday while sipping Coke Aluminum.

Is it too much to wonder if Jessica is contemplating more than current events? Such as the ruby-red pout of British-born Ed?

Eyewitnesses claimed Szhor, 23, was lip locking at a Dallas airport with 21-year-old Westwick, and blogs have been aflutter with speculation that the Gossip Girl work mates are now a romantic item.

That airport kiss sighting was followed immediately by speculation that 23-year-old Chace Crawford and Taylor Momsen, 15, are now hooking up.

So that leaves Penn Badgley and Blake Lively (already an item) and Leighton Meester and her beau Sebastian Stan, who has appeared on the show.

Is it just the New York winter that's bringing these actors closer together, or has Gossip Girl mastermind Josh Schwartz created such amazing casting chemistry that no one is safe?
Spotted Jessica Szhor Contemplates Headlines - blake lively News - Celebuzz

What about that?

Last edited by Alexa; 12-11-2008 at 01:58 AM
Old 12-11-2008, 02:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

heyy guys anything new??
Old 12-11-2008, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 12-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh just a bunch of CT rumors

What about that?
Old 12-11-2008, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeytonTLA728 (View Post)
Yeah I see this happening. don't think they'll get together by the end of the season, I think it'll be more Jenny trying to get her old life back together and concentrating on her fashion line.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope we get lingering feelings from Nates side too.

And I want Nate to approach J, not the other way around,

What about that?