Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the song IDs really appreciate it.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

[406] Easy J

"Cutting Roat A New One" by Henry Mancini. Blair's nightmare; repeats as Blair discovers that Jenny has returned home.
"World's End" by Shape Of Race Cars. Blair awakes; Serena sneaks out of Colin's bed; Blair confronts Serena about not coming home the previous night.
"She's Long Gone" by The Black Keys. Chuck phones Jenny to tell her that he accidentally picked up her portfolio & she'll need to drop by his hotel to pick it up; Blair's minions follow Jenny, then phone Blair to tell her that Jenny's at The Empire.
"Qu'est-ce T'attends?" by Benoit Mansion. Serena & Colin arrive at the show; Lily & Rufus are greeted; Eric & Dan encourage Jenny not to give up on getting into Parsons; Colin kisses Serena in front of Lily.
"L'amour L'apres-midi" by Benoit Mansion. Jenny tries to explain to Tim Gunn what happened to her dresses.
"None Of Dem" by Robyn ft Royksopp. Juliet recieves a message from Ben; Jenny is confronted by Blair's minions; Blair figures out that Chuck has been manipulating things with Jenny; Jenny's gossip blast spreads.
"Rebulu" by Jesus Alejandro El Nino. Dan asks Jenny if she's okay, then ends up trying to defend her actions to him; Lily tells Serena she understands why she got involved with Colin.
"Wish That I Could" by Francisco The Man. Serena drops by Colin's office.
"Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem ft Rihanna. Blair tells Chuck to see himself out; Nate phones Juliet; Juliet & Colin toast to patience.

Last edited by taltos19; 10-25-2010 at 08:17 PM
Old 10-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks so much for this!
Old 11-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

[407] War At The Roses

"Only Girl (In The World)" by Rihanna. Blair puts together the invitations for her birthday; Serena stops by Colin's office.
"New Day" by Teenagersintokyo. Blair's birthday party starts; Blair chats with the Dean; Eleanor greets Lily & Rufus; Nate overhears Juliet thanking Colin for getting her into the party; Serena & Nate run into Dan, then Juliet.
"String Quartet In E Major, Op. 11, No. 5" by Boccherini. Serena & Colin watch each other from across the room; Dan runs into Lily, Rufus & Eric and tries to convince them to leave; continues as Nate tries to distract Serena from Colin; Blair drags Nate off to get a drink.
"Stand By Your Man" originally by Tammy Wynette. Rita plays a video of Blair singing at an after party in Milan.
"Hang With Me" by Robyn. Performed as Blair asks Rita why she brought the video; Lily & Rufus dance; Serena tells Colin she was using Nate to stay away from him; Blair confronts Chuck over the video, then Dan admits it was him.
"Dancing On My Own" by Robyn. Colin & Serena kiss infront of the camera that Juliet planted in Colin's apartment; Chuck & Blair agree to break their treaty, then end up making out.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the list!

I'm so happy that they had a Swedish artist, Robyn, perform. I love hang with me.

i love you. ♡
Old 11-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

[408] Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore

"Kick You To The Curb" by Pony. Blair's 'rest' is interrupted by Serena bursting into her room; repeats as Dan sees Serena get out of Colin's cab & Serena spots Blair & Chuck emerging from a stairwell together; Juliet makes an appointment with the Dean; Dan discovers the Juliet lied about where she lives.
"Valse Lente (from 'Coppelia') by Delibes. Blair ignores a call from Chuck as she has a bath.
"Down By The Water" by The Drums. Everyone arrives for the opening night of the ballet; Nate & Dan talk about Serena & Colin; Colin tells Serena he resigned from Columbia.
"Dance Of The Swans (from 'Swan Lake')" by Tchaikovsky. Chuck tries to convince Blair to give in to him; Vanessa tells Nate she's at the ballet to tell the Dean about Colin & Serena's affair.
"As Far As I Can See" by The 88. Colin apologizes to Serena for Juliet's actions.
"Blue Moon" by Kendal Johansson. Balir & Chuck agree to be friends, then end up kissing; Juliet & Vanessa contact Jenny for help taking down the Upper East Siders.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

If anyone wants the link for down by the water here it is

06 - down by the water.mp3
Old 11-13-2010, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the list and the link!

i love you. ♡
Old 11-13-2010, 04:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the song ID's and the link
Old 11-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, thank you for the link!
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm so going to come here after every ep
Old 11-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

[409] The Witches Of Bushwick

"An Old Photo Of Your New Lover" by The One A.M. Radio. Serena finds Eric & Elliot debating the merits of Dan versus Nate; Lily reads Serena a news article about Colin, then informs her that the Dean wants a meeting with them.
"Devils" by Say Hi. Chuck consults with K.C. about the black & white ball he's hosting; Blair reassures Anne that Chuck is no longer part of his life, as Chuck says the same to K.C.; repeats as Blair convinces Chuck to change his ball to a Saints & Sinners & they make out on her bed.
"We Live Underground" by Lights On. Jenny & Juliet arrive at the masquerade party; Dan & Nate wish each other luck.
"Fast Enough" by Infernal Devices. Juliet tells Vanessa to get the Girls Inc board meeting moved to the masquerade party.
"Lightning (UTNG Version)" by Birds and Batteries. A fake Serena kisses Nate, then Dan; Serena has problems getting into the party, when she arrives with Eric & Elliot.
"Make Me Wanna Die" by The Pretty Reckless. Blair tells Chuck she heard his 'I Love You', then he admits that he meant the words; Chuck & Blair's relationship is exposed to the party; Juliet sends gossip blast of 'Serena' kissing both Nate & Dan.
"Hot Sahara" by Fans Of Jimmy Century. Blair tries to convince Anne that she's still right for Girls Inc; Serena is confronted by Dan & Nate, then Blair; Eric tries to stop Serena from leaving; K.C. tells Chuck that his kiss with Blair actually worked in his favor; Juliet drugs Serena.
"I Saw The Light" by Spoon. Jenny meets with Vanessa and they try contacting Juliet; Juliet sits in a cab with an unconscious Serena, then texts the Dean saying Serena is withdrawing; Nate & Dan head off to play Red Dead Redemption; Lily gets a call from the Dean about Serena's withdrawal.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you
Old 11-19-2010, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the list.

i love you. ♡
Old 11-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

double post. sorry

Last edited by taltos19; 11-29-2010 at 08:34 PM