Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Girls, the hottest parts ever)))
and I loved how Netty explained what he was doing)))

indeed it is a sexual word) we're suddenly shy LOL!)

how are you?

My part:
He felt her whole body tremble violently and rose up on his elbows, looking at her face, which was lost in pleasure. He buried his face in her neck and felt it pulsing. When the tremors stopped, she turned her head to the side and hid it in his hair, sighing:
- Gosh what you do to me...
- It works both ways, Kel... - he mumbled and started kissing down her neck. She was still trying to catch her breath, but her hands already wandered all over his back, hugging him closer to her body.
- I want you... - she whispered and arched her back to emphasize what she said.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

lol hello and good morning here

He looked to her confused"Now?2 She nodded"Yeah please. now and not anywhen!" He smiled to her now"You are really crazy you know that!" She grin"Yes i know that and i know that you are at moment so hot that you can not resist me!" He shaked her head"No, that is only my body Sher laughed out loud now and felt that he began to tickle her again.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Netty!)
Old 03-23-2011, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

holla^^

god can it be that i write ever the same in our dialogues? god my english is so complicated
Old 03-23-2011, 07:25 AM
Passionate Fan

K: You like tickling me, Settle, don't You.? - Kelly asked him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him closer.
M: No, I just love - she moaned during the laughter - this. Sounds that are coming from You while I'm tickling You - he smiled and kissed her neck again.
K: Would You stop...? - Kelly said out of breath.
M: Stop what.? Tickling You.? And not be able to hear this.? - in the same time she moaned.
K: No, Settle.! Stop teasing me and do what You need to do.! - she yelled at him. Matthew stopped tickling her and looked straight in her beautiful, green eyes.
M: You are incredible... - he whispered. Kelly's hands stopped wondering all over his back. She looked into his Teddy Bear eyes. He was so charming...

And hello.! I'm okay.! How are You.? :-)

Last edited by LuTiMegi; 03-23-2011 at 07:53 AM
Old 03-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

- Do it...please! - she begged and lifted her hips. Finally they became one and both moaned in unison.
From that moment their bodies were talking to each other,enjoying the feeling of being joined. The movements changed from steady to frenzy and fast and Kelly couldn't hold back any longer. She moaned constantly now,almost clawing his back.
-Oh my God!! Bay-bee...I love you! Ooh! - she squeezed her eyes shut and nearly saw flames. The pleasure was brightening and overwhelming. She stopped pretending and let herself express her love in words...

Hi Luti!
Well I dunno how I am) what abt you?)
Old 03-23-2011, 08:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Love.! I want more love.!!! :-)) Wondeful... He's been almost killed by JT and now they are having sex LOL xD
Old 03-23-2011, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

:p:p:p
Old 03-23-2011, 08:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

He's a superman when it comes to her)) gosh that is so silly!
Old 03-23-2011, 08:58 AM
Passionate Fan

I know.! But it's full of passion.! HOT.! Next part please.!
Old 03-23-2011, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Old 03-23-2011, 09:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Your turn Netti.! LOL
Old 03-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

During this time was Jt on work and thought the whole time on her. He wanted not that Kelly made with this Settle stupid things. He wanted her for himself. But he did know that this would not be so simple. Her must let her the freedom. But it was hard. He decided to write a short message to her. There opened a new fun park and they could go this parc with the kids too. "Hey sweety, you know there is that new fun park and maybe we could go to this park on weekend with the kids. It would be great.. love JT!" he send it to her and waited.. Short after this he get a message back from Kelly"Oh hey, i am sorry i was outside.. And yes that sounds wonderful!":-)))" He read that and smiled. God he loved her but to share her with this settle was hard.
Kelly had written this message and her view went to matt which laid beside her and which eyes were almost closed. Hmft, whats wrong?" mumbled he now and looked to her half sleeping.She sighed"Oh its nothing.. you can sleep honey!" He sighed"hm until the next round!" He laid his arms around her and kissed her shoulders"I love you!"
She answered back"I love you too" But she must thinking on Jt, her kids, the message, this situation"
Old 03-23-2011, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Come on Netty!) I thought she made up her mind and decided to give Matt a chance) k is not such a bitch((( she should dump this stupid jt already!)
Old 03-23-2011, 09:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Matthew fell asleep with his hands wrapped around naked, fragile body of Kelly's.
Kelly couldn'tsleep though. She was thinking... About her, her life, her kids and Matthew. She loved Matt, but she had feelings for JT either.! But it looked like Matt loved her more than JT... What about kids.? JT loves them, Matthew loves them either. But kids... Who they love more.? No... She couldn't let her kids make THIS decision. Her love life was a big mess right now. What she could do.?? She fell asleep with these thoughts.