Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2011, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

lol that is true.. as frankie she was or is sarcastic too. the best was this scene at moment.. they get this injection. and frankie was like:ok what are you doing there? and the doc or the men said: that is important its a injection against this virus!" and she was like:ok who the hell are you from where are you?" and then kilmer sreamed to her: if you wanna stay here, then you take this dammed injection!"
oh dear lol

and is that only me or did josh watching ering the first episode with kelly there. and then he choosed kelly for the roll as lily lol :-))))

awwwwwwwwwwwwh imagine if kelly is in new york maybe she would have a date with matt at moment. they could talking about the movie, which kind from movie they want...
Old 03-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah or they could go somewhere to hang out? or just order something and sit at home watching movies and cuddling?))) haha I'm crazy)

You know I think that all the women she played are somehow alike) because they're her) in personality I mean)
Old 03-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

i have no idea which time it is in americ there? so maybe they hanging up by him and watching some movies. maybe a movie from him.. attraction?
and they could lean on eachother and feeding eachother. or they goofing around:-)))

well i think the most rolls which kelly plaid or plays are similar with herself too.
but in MP she plaid a whore. that is different.
but often she plays this strong womans, this tough womans,,, this sarcastic.. and have you seen if kelly hugs someone in her rolls, that is ever so really carefully. she hugs someone there ever so carefully.. so like slowmotion.
you must look that.. pay attention to this.. i really have seen that already so often. lol

and did you know that kelly was sooner a modell?:-)
Old 03-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kelly was a model?) well that is not surprising considering her appearance and wonderful figure actually)))

U know I don't count Megan) she's sweet but she's from the soap opera) that doesn't count for me)))
Old 03-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

lol megan was one from her first rolls.but she told self there that she liked it. but her fafourite roll is lily from gg. yeah really, she said this. its great, isnt it?

and have you seen generations? i did not seen that. but i heard there she plaid a young woman which felt in love with her teacher? lol

and i could see that kelly could play another roll too. she has this kind from angel face.. cold elegance but kind like an angel.. she could play a psycho killer too. lol.
the psycho killer with the angel face.

kelly rowan self plaid a similar roll too.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow! a psycho killer?! That would be really great! I think she would be amazing in that role))) and Matt could play her victim hahaha)))

I haven't seen generations) can't find it anywhere))
Old 03-19-2011, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

yes just look here that is this movie where kelly rowan plaid..
http://www.ioffer.com/img/item/764/6...AWOLk65Xvf.jpg
amazing movie really

she has everything. she is beautiful, charming, nice but she unfortunatelly has the character from a serial killer too.. yes

exiting..

and you can find generations on youtube for example

i have not seen it too. i only know MP, E-ring, Threath Matrix, Skyjaker, KIndred, no greater love, witness to murder.. yes
Old 03-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Skyjaker, witness to murder...where did u watch those? I can't find them anywhere(((
and The disappearing act too(((
Old 03-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

well i have some from this movies on dvd! maybe i can upload it. but i must find there a good side..

THE DISAPPEARING ACT THRILLER DVD MOVIE KELLY ROWAN For Sale

wooh my bed is calling me..^^

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 03-19-2011 at 06:54 PM
Old 03-20-2011, 02:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey.!
I read Your conversation.! Kelly is a good actress. I see similiarity sometimes between her roles :-)) In scene in kitchen in 2x16 I saw a little bit of Megan But yes, she must have something like those women she played have :-)

I haven't seen Genreations too :-( Sadly. But I've heard she was in love with her professor She had AMAZING hair there.! :-)

Some new arts.! :-)
Old 03-20-2011, 02:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey girls!

Netty, I'm sorry I didn't answer yesterday-my inet didn't connect(
well do u have skyjaker or witness to murder?)

Luti, wow, great arts! love it!
how r u?)
Old 03-20-2011, 02:57 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm fine, thanks. Still sleepy
And You.?
Old 03-20-2011, 02:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sleepy too) driving to visit my sis in abt 45 mins, then dancing)
I'm too stressed out now)
Old 03-20-2011, 03:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Matthew picked Kelly up and headed to the limo. She fell asleep so fast.! Matthew thought about this: Mhm... I make her tired.! - and smiled to himself. Kelly was sleeping their whole way to her house on his shoulder. They arrived, Matthew picked her up and carried to her bedroom. When they were inside, Kelly woke up.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:05 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm tired and pretty mad But after short Matly story I'll feel ok.! :-)