You're welcome!

Bye Laura!

Are you guys registered at last.fm?
I am, but it messes up alot lol

Icon; immortalje
Old 01-16-2009, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by natural_disaster (View Post)
Who is CK? I've been trying to figure that out forever now.
They are two fictional characters in a RPG that we role play in, the face claims are Ed & Leighton, and the characters are like Chuck and Blair nr.2

i love you. ♡
Old 01-16-2009, 08:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok I actually want the I love you to be unexpected and quiet. I don't want some long speech where you see it coming like when Blair said it. I wanted to be a moment where they're both silent or where she's quiet and distracted on something else and he's just staring at her perfection and suddenly says "I love you" and she's all uh what? and then he gets all shy but says it again. And she just walks to him and kisses him and then they do it and then morning after scene. LOL
Old 01-16-2009, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

I think I may be the only person in the world who didn't expect Blair to say I love you in that speech. I was just to into it that the whole thing just flew over my head.
Amy | icon | livejournal | tumblr
Old 01-16-2009, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't need a speech either...just the ILY and I'm in CB heaven.

MyLastProfile - if anybody wants to add me.

I didn't expect it either Amy. I waited in every meaningful scene for them to say it, that I lost the hope for it...and then she said it.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think I may be the only person in the world who didn't expect Blair to say I love you in that speech. I was just to into it that the whole thing just flew over my head.

I was more like, "Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck, Bass and Waldorf, Chuck and Blair"

i love you. ♡
Old 01-16-2009, 08:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I did because some jerk on the cw forums posted that as her thread title. So I knew the ILY was coming and it was obvious which scene it would be. So it didn't make me as excited or affected me as much as the other scenes.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

I knew the ILY was coming. I just thought it would be after the hiatus, which is probably why I was so surprised.
Amy | icon | livejournal | tumblr
Old 01-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I knew that she was going to say it because of the spoilers, but I didn't want her to say in the 2x13.

i love you. ♡
Old 01-16-2009, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ok I actually want the I love you to be unexpected and quiet. I don't want some long speech where you see it coming like when Blair said it. I wanted to be a moment where they're both silent or where she's quiet and distracted on something else and he's just staring at her perfection and suddenly says "I love you" and she's all uh what? and then he gets all shy but says it again. And she just walks to him and kisses him and then they do it and then morning after scene. L
Yes that would be perfect too!
Quote:
I didn't expect it either..I was so engrossed in the scene I almost didn't notice what they were saying
Old 01-16-2009, 08:14 AM
Loyal Fan

I really thought the speech was too long and too much. Like I so hated the Chuck and Blair/Blair and Chuck part. It was so blah. Her I love you was too overdramatic. I don't know, something bothered me about that scene. It wasn't as moving to me as it was to other people. The hug was epic and more moving and they didn't say a word.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpycb42 (View Post)
I really thought the speech was too long and too much. Like I so hated the Chuck and Blair/Blair and Chuck part. It was so blah. Her I love you was too overdramatic. I don't know, something bothered me about that scene. It wasn't as moving to me as it was to other people. The hug was epic and more moving and they didn't say a word.
ITA!

i love you. ♡
Old 01-16-2009, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Because most of the time their scenes are more epic when they don't use words, just gestures or hugs.

I liked the speech and the whole scene was touching but Blair/Leighton said the ILY a bit overdramatic, true.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pey_23 (View Post)
Because most of the time their scenes are more epic when they don't use words, just gestures or hugs.

I liked the speech and the whole scene was touching but Blair/Leighton said the ILY a bit overdramatic, true.
But for example, the scene where they said they loved each other without really saying it was equally as epic. What made it extra epic? The way Chuck looked at her in the end almost regreting his decision and kissed her so sweetly and lovingly and completely unexpectedly. God my knees shake every time I see that scene. Like I just cried when it happened. I didn't cry on 2x13. Well maybe a bit during the hug scene.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I really thought the speech was too long and too much. Like I so hated the Chuck and Blair/Blair and Chuck part. It was so blah. Her I love you was too overdramatic. I don't know, something bothered me about that scene.
I don;t really agree with that.While the speech was a bit much if you excluded some part it was really nice and I liked how Leighton delivered the ILY line.She was very emotional that moment it was expected for her to say it that way...