Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

teheh..i so agree.^.
chuck would just be perfect for her..

nate is good for one thing... to look at
Old 11-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure that's exactly what she will do.

Until (hopefully) the near end of the season when she realizes she's been stupid and she actually has feelings for him.And hopefully...it won't be too late!
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 11-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

oh i know i hope its not like she realizes her feelings and goes to proclaim them to him and hes like moved one..that would crumble my heart into tiny little pieces
Old 11-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^that would break my hear too, but it would be so predictable. I mean how many television shows have done something like that?

Too many of the ones that i watch have done it. but then again all the shows have the same formula. boy and girl get together. boy and girl break up. girl wants to get back, but boy moved on. boy wants to get back but girl moved on. boy and girl together. boy and girl break up.

you get it right? never ending cycle. yet i still watch *shakes head* I just can't help myself. I get too invested in the couples.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

haha i know what u mean lol..ugh well im wishing it doesnt happen like that..lets keep our fingers crossed
Old 11-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*fingers crossed*
Old 11-11-2007, 06:02 PM
New Fan

I just wrote a fanfic. It's my very first one and obviously not as good as some writers in this and other forums. Be kind if you must but tell how I can improve also.

"Whoever said live with no regrets was full of it"

Pairing: Blair/ Chuck
Spoilers: Only Up till Victor Victrola
Rating: P-13 slightly R-ish (I dunno it doesn't seem that bad)

She came in the limo. Twice. And once more in his bedroom. She doesn’t really know what it’s supposed to feel like but she’s willing to make an educated guess. Chuck surprises her. She’s fully aware of his tendency to “Love ‘em and Leave ‘em” (emphasis on the leave) yet while she was with him he was strong, passionate, and tender all at the same time. Every lip brush, cheek stroke, and neck bite made her shudder and remember that she’s never had this before. She’s in his room now on his king sized bed and the way he’s pressed against her, as they lie there sleeping, would make someone believe they were hindered by space. Time? Yes. But space wasn’t an issue for them at the present. She thought it would be wise to make an exit before the morning came and the awkwardness hit a fever pitch. His arms were wrapped around her though and his head was nuzzled in the crook of her neck. Who was this boy? This was not the cold, manipulative, sex-crazed Chuck she had grown to identify with in her own special way. This was someone she’s never met before and she doesn’t know quite what to feel for him at all. She lies there a little longer.

Lying there waiting for him to shift in his sleep, gave her just the time she needed to rack her brain for a plausible reason for her very presence in his bed. His BED! She wasn’t over Nate. Too much history and baggage and just plain pathetic neediness kept her from moving on. She was willing to admit that at the very least. She also wasn’t ready to let Serena win either. Her best friend forever. She actually was her best friend, even after the things she did—they both did. Serena was the only one she would literally run to tell this to. However, Serena just couldn’t.win.again. She knew Serena was happy with Cabbage Patch and even Blair knew Nate had no chance but she wouldn’t dare lose Nate to even the idea of Serena.
So yes, why is she here? She thinks. One too many alcoholic beverages, a need to escape the drama of the nights’ previous events, being a virgin for far too long boiling over, spilling ever so gently onto the good-looking guy next to her in the limo? She knows the only thing that matters is that there is no excuse as far as Nate’s concerned. If this ever gets found out her 1% chance of him ever loving her is reduced to zero.

Finally, he shifts. She shivers at the lack of touch and that snaps her out of her inner crisis. She lightly pulls back the covers and grabs her slip from the floor. She’d have to wait for her mother’s designer dress, in the morning. She slips on one of her stilettos and looks for the other under Chuck’s Dior suit. She retrieves it and as she’s making her exit she stupidly bangs into the awning and in reflex curses loudly. She hears him shift again but luckily that’s the only thing that sounds.

“Uhh so this is that reaping what you sow thing, they talk about in the books, huh??”

She clearly cheered inwardly too soon. She pretends she doesn’t here him and exits stage left. Chuck tries and fails to return to slumber.
Blair could not be any more grateful that it’s a Saturday therefore she can sleep in, have some brunch, and then study a way to repress memories manually. She calls up Serena and demands her presence, “S my place. Now.” Serena knows how to say no to Blair but she also definitely knows when it’s ok for her to say no to Blair. She has plans with Dan but she kind of always does and right now she can hear in her best friend’s voice that she’s needed. She calls the chauffeur ASAP.

“B, honey what's wrong? It sounded bad over the phone.” Serena said literally upon entrance to Blair’s home.
“Serena what we discuss from this point on must remain within the confines of this house, in fact it must remain within the confines of this room. If Nate or any of your poor unimportant friends finds out about what I’m about to say the things I did to you before we mended our broken fences will seem like sunshine and lollipops, m’kay?” Serena gulped. “Blair, stop with the dramatics and just tell me what happened.” Blair took a deep breath and looked up to the sky. “I slept…” Blair sighed heavily. “I slept with Chuck.” Serena’s eyes popped out of her head and her back straightened with attention. “How—” Blair cut off. “Don’t ask me. Me and Nate broke up, I was drunk and confused and Chuck told me I was amazing and arrgh I just don’t know.” She started to tear up. Serena went in to hug her. “Do you…um have feelings for Chuck?” Blair wanted to scream out No! Of course not! How could I but then she actually remembered the night and she couldn’t say it with a 100% confidence. “I can’t Serena, I just can’t. Nate is the one I have to be with, don’t you see?”

“Are you trying to convince me or yourself?” Serena blurted out possibly stepping too far.

Last edited by ulovemexoxo; 11-11-2007 at 06:25 PM
Old 11-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

That was great ! and for a first fanfic woah !

"If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you’re scared that it’s not the right thing. Even if you’re scared that it’ll cause problems.
Even if you’re scared that it’ll burn your life to the ground, you say it. & you say it Loud."
credit?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

i like it.its cute hehe
Old 11-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the fic, it was really good. I like how you characterized Blair.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:21 PM
New Fan

Thank you guys
Old 11-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

The fic was adorable!
Old 11-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

vicki...hows the video going?
Old 11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

It's going. Problem is, I'm slightly OCD when it comes to my videos. So they always seem to take forever.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Extreme Fan

^ im sure your vid will be worth the wait.

and a great job on that fanfic up there!