Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

so what happened? Was the phone convo the same, her telling chuck she didnt know if feelings had changed? Are db together now?

Kat | Tumblr
Old 02-21-2012, 03:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Kat isn't it really early/late for you
and I don't know about the ep because I didn't watch from what I heard though, it was beyond bad but let's get to finale time

She kissed him for the very first time, completely unaware that she was the dream. She was his dream!
Where everything’s nothing without you

ChuckBlair
Old 02-21-2012, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayless (View Post)
Thanks Eli!!

Well I'm not doing too much on my actual bday, but a few weeks from now I'm going with some friends to Las Vegas
TAKE ME BACK TO VEGAS WITH YOU!

Where are you guys staying, what are you doing, etc?

All right, I still don't know when I'll have a working computer at my workplace so let's assume you guys won't see me again till after 4. Be good while I'm out.
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

flawless title is flawless

and omg the history rewriting, i cannot how much more can you do to make an organic~ ship believable, really?
Old 02-21-2012, 04:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Mon Mon

She kissed him for the very first time, completely unaware that she was the dream. She was his dream!

ChuckBlair
Old 02-21-2012, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

iszy

i'm actually surprised how they're not really writing them as a threat to cb tbh i mean, blair had no feelings for dan before she found out he loves her, it's just way too one-sided. it's all about what he did for her, she never did a single for him. and it's not "i love him for him" it's "he loves me for me" .. even that is BS tho, since chuck has loved her for her for years when dan was judging her and her scheming and hbicness, but whatevs
so their whole relationship is about his feelings for her and not hers for him. since there was NO build up whatsoever for hers
not to mention, he's still lying to her about the vid.. for 3 episodes now?
and he sees her as a price to win way to go

anywaaay.. so many shows i heard were good yesterday to catch up on
Old 02-21-2012, 04:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall Out Girl <3 (View Post)
iszy

i'm actually surprised how they're not really writing them as a threat to cb tbh i mean, blair had no feelings for dan before she found out he loves her, it's just way too one-sided. it's all about what he did for her, she never did a single for him. and it's not "i love him for him" it's "he loves me for me" .. even that is BS tho, since chuck has loved her for her for years when dan was judging her and her scheming and hbicness, but whatevs
so their whole relationship is about his feelings for her and not hers for him. since there was NO build up whatsoever for hers
not to mention, he's still lying to her about the vid.. for 3 episodes now?
and he sees her as a price to win way to go

anywaaay.. so many shows i heard were good yesterday to catch up on
well said, well said. I just want finale to come. Did you here GG was rumored for early renewal . I will laugh myself silly if it gets down to 1mill viewers in the next eps

Also this is perfect post for the season tbh
signaturescarf
Quote:
How to write a show: Josh Safran style
“Josh Safran previews a new season that he says will be lighter, poppier, and a lot more fun.”

By lighter, poppier, and a lot more fun, in the writers room Josh Safran meant:

1. Josh: Begin this season with Chuck almost dying…again. Literally make him jump off that building this time guys.

2. Josh: Make sure and have fans assume Blair is pregnant with Chucks baby (it keeps those viewers coming) then have her drop a bomb on chuck saying it’s not his. (and end the episode with chuck drinking alone, no.. not just for this episode, EVERY episode, duh.)

3. Josh’s to do list: Give interview telling fans the paternity of Blairs baby is still in question.

4. Josh: Ok, ok, the ratings suck, put Chuck and Blair back together for thirty seconds to shut the fans up. Ok, that’s enough, MID SEASON CAR CRASH! boom. (and cut for a two month hiatus) (PS guys make sure Chuck almost dies again)

5. Josh: You guys, she lost a baby, it’s not like she lost Dan her bff, stop making it such a big deal.

6. Josh: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE RATINGS STILL SUCK?! Just steal Pretty Little Liars storyline! They have good ratings.. Send a text from A…I mean Gossip Girl to Nate from a blocked number! GOD, Do I have to do everything around here?!

7. Josh: Damn, I’m out of ideas, God please help me…. THAT’S IT. God won’t let her be with chuck, at least they will stop hatin on me. #hatazgonnahate

8. Safran: Interview time! All GG fans will feel really rewarded with the 100th episode.

9. Josh: Have Blair marry a guest star, it’s great for character development. Everyone loves Louis accent anyway.

10. Josh: STFU WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON’T LIKE MY EPISODE. In interview: I really just hate chair fans tbh. I wanted to piss them off for the 100th episode.

11: Josh: I just really love Dan Humphreys character, he is what this show is all about.

12. Josh: Make sure Chuck is still drinking alone at the end of every episode, don’t you dare slack off… Oh, we need another death… Cece, yep sounds good to me. How does she die? I don’t know..cancer, stroke, blood clot? You know what, screw it, just add in all three.

13. Josh: Dan and Blair have a really good connection that has been there since the pilot, actually you know what, let’s just forget all of that, he went and watched her receive an award in like 5th grade..don’t question me. (cue chuck drinking alone)

ChuckBlair
Old 02-21-2012, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

i died reading that

"Okay that's enough, mid season crash" and "You guys, she lost a baby, it’s not like she lost Dan her bff, stop making it such a big deal." so funny it's actually sad

also, this i noticed leigh's "wtf" delivery, too it's like she was going, okay, HOW do i deliver this to make it sound convincing?
Old 02-21-2012, 04:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

It was perfect post, glad it is getting the recognition it deserves
Seriously, Chuck ending an ep alone, is beyond paralling now. It is down right sadistic

How is uni going for you?

ChuckBlair
Old 02-21-2012, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

it's like, a fixed coda

srsly tho, when you look at tvd, elena knew for long damon loves her, and she was admitting gradually that she has feelings for him and you could actually SEE her falling~ for him.. DB? oh we kissed, oh you love me, oh i have feelings for you then.. within one ep i just cannot with this show.

it's going okay so far i just need to get used to it again
Old 02-21-2012, 04:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

More to the point she said to Chuck, what was it two eps ago which is probably two weeks in GG time, that she loved him more and more every day I should not be laughing

Do you go in every day?

ChuckBlair
Old 02-21-2012, 05:03 AM
Elite Fan

also, serena gave db her blessing because HER grandma died? wtf? shouldn't it be the other way around? like, it's still a guy she loves and her best friend.. giving a blessing doesn't make the hurt go away. so she'll be suffering over that while grieving over her grandma? what kind of bff blair is?
they really don't know when to stop with the contrivness right?
and ceceeeeee

every day except monday and weekend, obviously
Old 02-21-2012, 05:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

I read somewhere this comparison- S3 Blair runs out in her pjs because her best friend is in hospital, S5 Blair's BFF grandma dies and Blair goes to the hospital to find her BFF-ex
going in on weekends is ~fun, don't mock it

ChuckBlair
Old 02-21-2012, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

This show is really unbelievable
Old 02-21-2012, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

omg why are they ruining blair so much tho

tho the green coat in a hospital scene.. i see what you did thurrr maybe it was a foreshadowing for dan getting punched by chuck?

sorry for mocking your signature ~