Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2010, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I love it. I don't even have enough words to say how emotional all the "Kelly thinks Dylan's dead" part was , the way she talks to him on the phone when he calls, and you could say he himself is worried for her being worried
Then the plane tickets, lol, huge Dy/K main theme
But I adored everything, every single Dy/K scene (I like all ships there, but Dy/K is obviously my favourite, so...). How he stares at her in her wedding dress he looks so broken. And "Let me choose again", heartbreaking, and aaaaall the season finale... I think I haven't been crying so much with a tv show since S2 finale of Gossip Girl
Gorgeous ending
Aww ITA with you Well, except the GG part, I didn't cry

Hey Steffi!!!
Old 03-06-2010, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Are you kidding? I've been waiting for CB reunion through a whole, horrible season of GG and they rewarded me with such an emotional scene

hi steffy!
Old 03-06-2010, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a shame... but most of the videos you linked here I can't watch, it's always "Broadcast yourself"

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 03-06-2010, 05:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Are you kidding? I've been waiting for CB reunion through a whole, horrible season of GG and they rewarded me with such an emotional scene
It was such a great scene and I watched it like a millon times, but I never cry with happiness

Back on topic ...
Old 03-06-2010, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Awww. I was like, oh my God I can't believe there's no obstacle now. She said she needed time and I thought I would scream so much chemistry

Oh and I almost forgot, when I saw Andrea, Brandon, mrs Tisley and maybe even Val it was like seeing old friends (and an old teacher) again I'm crazy, I know.

Last edited by drunkalice; 03-06-2010 at 06:46 AM
Old 03-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

, Steffi! Blast from the past. I guess you're having a "not in your country" issue with the videos?

Quote:
I think it wasn't just a matter of being tired of the competition between the two, I think he did support Brenda instead of Kel.
I can see that, but less in a 'shippy' way than the way I actually saw things myself, which is that Brenda was the aspiring actress of the two who convinced her to try out in the first place, so of course she'd be upset/hurt by Kelly going for the role. Dylan knew Kelly would know that. But yeah, gotta listen.

There were other periods in S4 where Dylan hung on her every word ... and wiggle:

cr: emesoohci

Quote:
How he stares at her in her wedding dress he looks so broken. And "Let me choose again", heartbreaking, and aaaaall the season finale... I think I haven't been crying so much with a tv show since S2 finale of Gossip Girl
Wow. The show is really hitting you hard. They had some beautifully done scenes towards the end. I enjoy seeing them look more and more broken until, in the finale, they're teasing each other under the table and smirking. There was as much peace in the air as in that pic above.

I felt the same way about the returning characters. Hey, did you notice Gina, Donna's own sister, wasn't there? We try not to think about those things, lol.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

The truth is I cry very esily I'm always the one in tears when a movie ends and stuff, even with disney cartoons, lol. I guess I have a very sensitive soul

Gosh, do you know I didn't even notice that Gina wasn't there? I quickly forgot her as soon as she left now that I'm thinking about it, am I wrong or no one mentions Brenda? It's odd

Btw, I adore the wiggle scene they were adorable. It's also nice to see that Dylan does want Kel to stay with him; also considering how he (didn't) handle a similar situation with Bren in S3. It's like we can see the different development of the two relashionships.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The truth is I cry very esily I'm always the one in tears when a movie ends and stuff, even with disney cartoons, lol. I guess I have a very sensitive soul
Aww , that's sweet. Hey, I've cried at "The Fox and the Hound", "The Land Before Time", and "Homeward Bound", for that genre. Never ever for GG, though, lol.

No, Donna mentions Brenda to David, I think, when they're hanging around the house in their pajamas. She had some play.

Quote:
It's also nice to see that Dylan does want Kel to stay with him
Well, their relationship was cool as a cucumber right then. Basically, since "Windstruck". I'm glad they didn't forget to show us some little, casual moments of them at home and not needing "space". Next to David's shenanigans, they seem so wise and mature in that episode, esp as caregivers to Donna. And how Kelly says, "I'm sorry to dump all this on you", as they sit down. It's hard to convey in an internet post, lol, but there's a lot of emotional intimacy in that short scene once they get talking. Dylan loves to picture memories of her as a little girl.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

I think it's the core of love, maybe. When you love someone, thinking of him (in Dylan's case, her) when he was little kind of moves you. You feel so much tenderness because it's the person you love in all his innocence that you're talking about. You do like children in general because children are adorable, but that person as a child is just special to you. I've been thinking about this recently
Old 03-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

That's the one thing they always had for each other: tenderness

Oh, I know what you mean. And in their case, it has this extra significance because he chose to tell her that he had some insight into who she was at various early stages of development in order to build her back up when she didn't know who she was anymore (S3). Such a touching gesture.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
, Steffi! Blast from the past. I guess you're having a "not in your country" issue with the videos?
Yes I guess that is my problem... that really sucks...

... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 03-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Elite Fan

That does suck. Hehe, I see you found the newest pic. Yeah, Jaclyn scanned it for us.

I don't know if you saw this shot either:

Old 03-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Their hands
Old 03-08-2010, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
That does suck. Hehe, I see you found the newest pic. Yeah, Jaclyn scanned it for us.
It's adorable, beautiful
I always love to find "new" pics of them, because I am sure there are thousands of pics we don't know - especially in Europe.

Quote:
I don't know if you saw this shot either:

O, I will make my german K/D fans very happy - thanks to you!!

Is there any other WONDEFUL PIC I missed?

Steffi
Old 03-08-2010, 07:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Aw, I love them in black and white.

~I love you back~

Last edited by wooster182; 03-08-2010 at 10:42 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread